Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

jenna Was it u before who mentioned stir frys boosting losses? It's what I do aswell. Looking at the food list u posted there dsnt seem like there's much veg on it? I also find that with increasing veg my motivation to get up n 'jiggle' lol is increased. As with the constant thinking about it...its just gone 6am and I'm in here so I'm not much good with advice about that lol however I find if I eat mainly fruit n veg, cut down on pasta n potatoes I don't spend time worrying about syns. It does increase my time thinking bout cakes n fried food tho lol

Hi everyone. Reporting in from yesterday. Didn't quite complete planned exercise. Walked 1 1/2 hrs and did kettlebells.
Foodwise, on plan. Swapped omelette for scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. Ate a shedload of plums.

Today
One hour walk plus.
Bfast- scrambled eggs. Yogurt. Plum
Lunch - surprise but my Mum is very good at providing the healthy option.
Dinner- chicken and veg. Sugar free yogurt jelly and fruit

kimmie2709 said:
jenna Was it u before who mentioned stir frys boosting losses? It's what I do aswell. Looking at the food list u posted there dsnt seem like there's much veg on it? I also find that with increasing veg my motivation to get up n 'jiggle' lol is increased. As with the constant thinking about it...its just gone 6am and I'm in here so I'm not much good with advice about that lol however I find if I eat mainly fruit n veg, cut down on pasta n potatoes I don't spend time worrying about syns. It does increase my time thinking bout cakes n fried food tho lol

Hey sorry so used to writing my food diary and it being repetitive that I didn't mention I loaded the Philly pasta with mushrooms, onion, peppers and garlic! I'm quite obsessive about the 1/3 sf rule, only time it doesn't come in to play as much is if I do a green day and have a wholemeal toastie :)

Strange kind of day but had another red day.

2 slices whole meal bread HEB
75g Philadelphia light HEA

Chilli from last night
2 Ryvita 1 Alpen Light HEB
2 eggs

0% free fruit yoghurt
Banana

1 Margarita - anyone know how many syns?

Couch to 5k day 1 but the jogging was all on the spot - told you it was a strange day!

well im starting the day off with a bowl of porridge with loads of fruit, a vitamin d tablet and a coffee. Throughout the day ill be eating apples and i have sweet corn for my dinner with cucumber and peppers. Tea im planning on a sw cottage pie with loads of veg.

exercise will be the usual walking around from department to department delivering stock and then if its not to hot a walk with the dog after work.

Ive had a massive fruit/veg health binge these last 2 weeks, with the odd treat. however, dont kno if this has happened to any1 else, ive not really lost as much weight as i expected and my moods been really low and ive been really tired alot of the time.

Feeling 8 out of 10 motivated on the food front and 2 out of10 on the exercise front.

Travelling by train today (5hrs) so have packed my lunch (boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, nectarine and coconut yogurt) should see me through.

Will be hard to get any exercise so will use the stairs not escalators in London and walk my friends dog when I arrive. Funeral tomorrow so will be a tough day. Will not let myself go off the rails.

I am finding that new clothes ( charity shop and eBay) are a huge boost. Bought a beautiful cream linen jacket ( per UNA) for 3.99) even better it is a 14 and fits perfectly.

Not the best day yesterday - I seem to be acquiring a taste for Margaritas!

Red Day - No Exercise

2 slices wholemeal bread HEB
75g Philadelphia Light HEA
Milk HEA

2 Ryvitas + 1 Alpen Light HEB
Cottage Cheese
Pork Filet
Beetroot
Banana

Pork Filet
Salad - Lettuce, Beetroot, Cabbage, Carrot

Margarita 6 syns(?)
Small Birthday bun 6 syns (?)

Now starting to panic that I'll have another disappointing WI tomorrow

Yesterday wasn't too bad - Red Day - Exercise Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30

2 slices wholemeal bread HEB
75g Philadelphia Light HEA
Milk HEA

2 x Ryvitas - 1 Alpen Light Bar HEB
Mackerel in Tomato sauce
Lettuce
Banana
Yoghurt

Grilled Sea Bass
Lettuce & Dill salad

150ml Rose Wine 5 syns
7 Up Free

How's everyone else feeling about tomorrow?

well.....
After my bank holiday plans being ruined by the OH going into work, thus getting up at 530am and waking the dog thus waking me up from 530am on my day off....then to be told my cars blown up after he decided to take it to work (this is the car that replaced my car that blew up...after he took it out for a 'play')....and i say 'told' but what really happened was i saw photos of it being towed on face book. Im on 7am starts at work next week so looks like ill be walking to work at 530am....yes i really am in a good mood!! NOT
Ive also got to take the dog to the vets for 1 year old jabs and a check up...im really looking forward to having to pay to see my dog freak out. Last time he was there he was a little puppy and he had a jab and a thermometer put up his bum as he was poorly...only to have to go back a week later for more jabs and his micro chip put in...took us a week to get him to go out the house after that as he thought we was taking him to the vets lol

Tonights plans are for a bbq at a friends although ive already told the OH to go on his own as im far too angry with him ( he says its not his fault that the map was wrong and it was under fueling and melted a piston *rolls eyes* wasnt his fault last time either...although drifting around corners might not of helped)
Weathers rubbish anyway so will end up having a take away i bet.

Was also going to go on a bike ride.....weather and car repairs have put an end to that. Also the money we had to replace the fence panels OH gave to his mum will now have to be used to fix the car...so our neighbour will be pissed off for longer.

yet all of this is less of a concern as 1 of my pair of ebay jeans turned up....held them up....thoughts were are these actually a size womans 14 or a kids 14 years??? went to put them on...prepared to be on the verge of killing due to the mood i was in.....THEY FIT!!! Seriously how the hell do i fit in these jeans??? i must of looked good in them cuz the pug started to attack my leg n hump me (he has a thing for jeans lol)

My sneeky weigh in shows otherwise tho..no weight loss showing so far this week...im pretty bloated tho and ive been having head aches...although im eating loads of fruit veg and drinking lots. I think the pounds around the number changes in stones are always the hardest to loose, plus im 4lb off my 3stone award and those last lbs to an award tend to be hard to get rid of aswell. So im not really looking forward to tomorrow as im in big hopes to get out of the 12s but know i will prob still be stuck in them.

Anyway im going to have a morning on ebay looking for more cheap holiday clothes, walk the dog to the vets and maybe if im not too angry i will do some cleaning...or i might just go look through my wardrobe and see what i can get rid off.

Not so nice day yesterday but foodwise I was really good. If anything I under ate as there was absolutely nothing I could eat at the wake! Spare ribs, honey coated chicken wings, cheese on tortillas and piles of cakes. Not a healthy thing in sight. Good job I had my trusty banana in my bag.

Today is another day. Travelling home by train so no exercise again. Will try to find the energy to do kettlebell when I get home.

I think I will throw myself off the pier if I don't make under 12st tomorrow. Have been sooo good this week. Fingers crossed. Last effort everyone to shift an ounce or two. Good luck

I'd offer to jump with you both but have put my back out.

Currently laid up flat on the bed covered in ibuprofen gel and waiting for the anti-inflammatory to kick in. Luckily I'd managed a swim before pulled my back lifting the sun beds!

oh no!!! i feel your pain....mine went a few years ago.....lifting an empty drawer of all things!wasnt even heavy. My friends bbq is now a buffet due to weather. i doubt ill be scoffing much tho....still in a bad mood...wasnt helped by vet speaking to me like i was an idiot

Last edited:
It's pouring with rain so I hope I don't have to walk to the pier. Will have an early night to keep me away from the kitchen. Just over 12 hours and I will know my fate. Once I get off this plateau I will be OK again.

Til tomorrow

Finally moving again and have lost 2 lbs this week, which also gives me my 3.5 stone. Feeling deflated though as it's taken me 4 weeks to shift 3 lbs.

My back is no better either so no exercise for me for a few days :( and I'm in bloody agony. Grumble, grumble........

Wishing you all a great WI x

Well...im delighted to say ive lost 3lb...taking me out of the 12s..........yet how gutted am i that if i had just lost 1 more lb I would have had my 3 stone award lol nevermind hey

Goodluck everybody xxx

Well done M Louise H and Kimmie2709. We have a hat trick! I lost 3 lbs too and am now in the 11s. No pier for me today!

Next target 3 1/2 stone. 2 1/2 lb to lose.

Having your support this past week has made all the difference, ladies. Many Thanks.

morning all

have gained 2lbs this week. need to try and refocus, but have quite a lot on this week, we'll see.

good luck all

Good morning! Missed last week's weigh in (boyfriend here), and I put on weight, I know. I've lost some of that weight, but I've still put on 1.5 lbs since my last weigh-in. Sucks. But this week am going to remain focused and lose a good amount this week.

Back