Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning all my lovely fellow Sunday weighers!!!

Terrible week on the food front, but have been to the gym three times and walked a lot - so I've lost 1.5 lbs taking me to a grand total of 140 lbs gone, or 10 stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bit of a milestone, although I know that yesterday's terrible off plan day will see that bounce back up tomorrow/Tuesday, but still. Right here, right now, I've lost 10 stones. Bit of a triumph that. Feeling good about myself, and I'm going to take the time to enjoy this weigh in. Keep on keeping on, that's the answer I guess.

Honey39 said:

Terrible week on the food front, but have been to the gym three times and walked a lot - so I've lost 1.5 lbs taking me to a grand total of 140 lbs gone, or 10 stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bit of a milestone, although I know that yesterday's terrible off plan day will see that bounce back up tomorrow/Tuesday, but still. Right here, right now, I've lost 10 stones. Bit of a triumph that. Feeling good about myself, and I'm going to take the time to enjoy this weigh in. Keep on keeping on, that's the answer I guess.

Wow! That really is amazing and shows that with determination the plan can do amazing things! Well done!

Right everyone do we have mini goals for the next month or so?

Mine is to get out of this god damn stone bracket..I've been here for too long!

Honey39 said:

You certainly should be feeling good about yourself. That must call for a celebration! What do you plan to do?

Oh deary, deary me put on 2.5lbs but my period is any time soon!!! I been 100% days anyways and not going to let the bloatedness get me down :) Good luck everyone and well done who have lost x

Went off the rails today :( then we watched the hunger games which made me cry cuz I can't plait my hair anymore cuz its too short. Sold the car so from now on walking from work everyday....13miles a week....untill my lift to work stops....then its 26miles of walking a week...on top of wat I do at work. Did I mention my hairs too short? Yes I'm that upset about it. I'm never having it cut again! Once a year is too much! Right I'm off too Google how to make Ur hair grow faster lol

Only 1lb off for me each week for the last four weeks. I have struggled a bit over the kids summer holidays, what with treats and holidays and away days and just being at home more, but now that they are back at school, I have try and re-focus.

Go Honey!! What a superb achievement - you really are the thread superstar! :)

After an excellent start to the week and even managing a couple of transgressions, my week went a bit like me, pear-shaped! I didn't quite recover from the upset over my work hours and did some comfort eating which has never really been an issue with me. I think I just wanted to be bad on some level which is quite ridiculous and at my age I should know better. The end result is that my weight remained static - so it could have been worse but it should have been so much better! I really do need to start feeling better about myself and the only way to do that is for me to lose weight. I would love to think that 6 months after moving out and moving on that I will be in a better job, looking slimmer and with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step! That is my target - I don't have to lose a particular amount of weight to get that, I just need to be well on my way - so that will be Christmas this year!

Glad to see there have been some good losses this week, I just need to follow your example!

Wow you are all doing so well. I have read and re-read your stats, and I am in awe. Next Sunday I shall be joining you for weigh-in, you have set the bar high, so let's hope that I can achieve as you have done.

Fat Tum said:
Wow you are all doing so well. I have read and re-read your stats, and I am in awe. Next Sunday I shall be joining you for weigh-in, you have set the bar high, so let's hope that I can achieve as you have done.

Ooh yay more people! I love it when this thread is busy! I hope you have a great week and a super first loss on Sunday :)

I'm up and super motivated today that I will be out of this stone bracket by Halloween. I'd originally wanted to be at target by then but reckon I'd have to cut off a limb to achieve it so 8st 13.5lbs will do!

Balls, after my anti social behaviour this Saturday I have now agreed to go out on Saturday coming. I can resist everything but vodka! Ahhh!

this might help.....vodka instantly gives me the sh*ts (no lie)...think of me sh*ting in your glass when you go for your next drink PMSL I use this technique when something is tempting me...i often picture cup cakes and nice foods covered in fag ash and fag ends....or ear wax lol

Im massively feeling drained...been getting worse and worse each week to the point im thinking of seeing doctor if im like this after my holiday.
So my goal for this week (starting tomoz) is to get away from my desk for 30mins and have a brew. Im planning to go at 12pm each day and come on here...so make sure you check im here and doing it.

My hair hasnt magically grown over night btw so im still really annoyed about that....and when people kindly say it dsnt look that different to make me feel better i get more annoyed cuz i spent money on somthing that 'dsnt look that different'. I think ive got at least a months worth of moaning about it no matter how much people say it looks nice, think of people with cancer, it will grow and things along those lines etc

Anyway ive set myself the goal of losing another stone by my works xmas party.....think its in december sometime lol.....think i should be able to do that. On holiday in 2 weeks so im planning to loose what i will prob gain whilst away, before i go.

hello to the new people btw

Bit late checking in but STS for me. Was good all week and then had a weekend away, so I'm okay with that!

Back on it today. I'm finding it hard to be motivated. I'm tempted to sign up to SW online but the prices... Ooh the cost of health. Might swing by my GP and see if he could 'refer' me. Can't hurt to ask!
The exercise classes which were put on hold for summer haven't started up again yet which doesn't help. I was exercising 6 days a week before they stopped for the summer holidays, I don't see why we should have to stop exercising just cause the kids are out of school! *grumble* I have a wedding to go to in November as well. So I'd like to be down a stone at least for that!

daisybell18 said:
True to your word! Do you eat lunch at your desk or get away for a break?

Wen I first started I had it at my desk....but people saw that as me being available to do something so now I go to the restaurant to get 30min away from it all.

Jenna88 said:
Good work kimmie! I'm eating myself out of house and home, all sw friendly but I feel I may be overdoing the fruit!

I think I might be doing the same! Have a dull ache in my stomach that won't go away. Not sure if it's the fresh figs or overdoing it with the kettlebell on Monday. Will give the bell a rest today and catch up tomorrow. Upside is that I don't feel too much like eating!

I must eat at least 8 fruit a day lol mixture of apples pears n bananas then masses of veg at night in evening meal. I have a huge bag of apples at my desk. I find if u don't have a break from it tho and shock Ur body it dsnt have as good effect on weightloss....well that's my excuse anyway lol

Back