Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I'm struggling this week - we have so many visitors here it's crazy. So far I have just about managed to stay in control of my food but there has been way too much wine consumed!! Birthday parties tonight and tomorrow to get through yet too.

Definitely will be a gain this week but I'm hoping it's not too big.

Last edited:
Early weigh in due to holiday....Sts thankfully! How I do not know! Right I'm off to buy more holiday clothes then off to bed as I'm leaving for airport at 2am lol

I am not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. I feel it might sts but doubt there will be a loss. I have tried hard this week, but not much is moving, I have had a sneak preview and can only hope that it will plummet by the morning. UGH and I was going to treat myself to breakfast out with a friend tomorrow.....to celebrate.....waaaaaa

1.5lbs on but totally expected, and I've had a great week with my pal too!

Previously I would have used her visit as an excuse to eat all the wrong stuff all week and put 6lbs on.

Back on the straight and narrow today.

Good luck all x

a STS for, could have been much worse! well offthe wagon again

Started on SW last Sunday, this is my first WI. Really pleased I have lost 2lb but out for lunch today so going to be very careful and avoid those temptations. Hope everyone has a great week. :)

A pound on, which is not too bad - it's been a dreadful week for overeating, and just feel blerugh.

Good luck and well done everyone! :)

A pound off for me this week despite a few wobbles and not doing some of the exercise I've planned. No distractions next week so I'm going to really try hard.

Well I STS. Quite pleased as it is my * week and also went slightly off the rails on Tues. Still an average loss of 2lb per week over the 2 weeks I have been doing it so not bad really :)

Hi everyone, is it ok to re-join the Sunday weighers team? I fell off the wagon about six months ago and have now decided to bite the bullet and try again from today. I am really determined this time around x

Back