Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thanks guys xxx

Just saw your news in the Dyjliw thread Louise, sooo pleased for you! Hopefully you can relax a bit now :)

Thanks Jen - 'relieved' just doesn't even begin to describe how we're feeling. He was in surgery for 10 hours yesterday but is up and about already. They still had to do the full laryngectomy but to hear the lymphs are clear was the best news we could wish for.

Tonight the wine will be to celebrate :D

M Louise H said:
Thanks Jen - 'relieved' just doesn't even begin to describe how we're feeling. He was in surgery for 10 hours yesterday but is up and about already. They still had to do the full laryngectomy but to hear the lymphs are clear was the best news we could wish for.

Tonight the wine will be to celebrate :D

Glad to hear your good news

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, I managed to scrape a 1/2lb loss - amazing after last night's blow out! All our guests leave today so hopefully I can buckle down and lose that last 4lbs.

Good luck lovelies x

That's fantastic, especially with all the stress you've been under this week well done!

Well all that lack of sleep for nothing, I'd no need to worry, I managed a 1.5lb loss. Hope to God I get a flash of the 8's before I head to Dublin! Just to see them would be amazing <3 Already thinking that I may revise my goal again, I've been thinking about BMI's etc and think maybe 20 would be a good number to hit! No particular reason as I know it's closer to the lower end and not even bang smack in the middle.

Good luck everyone still to weigh! Hope Kimmie's having a nice holiday and not worrying about food choices.

Nursing a thoroughly rotten cold, bug staying on track completely. Following a very good week back on SW, I can report a 2lb loss. Dead chuffed!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mixed week for me and a STS

Hi guys,

Mixed week for me, but lost 2 lbs, so feeling okay about that. Looking forward to October and losing properly again - am sick of this plateau!!!

Good luck everyone :)

I have lost track of where I was last week - not surprising as I have been up and down by half a pound for weeks. Now weigh 11st 9 so think that is 1.5 lb loss. Whatever it is, it's the lowest I've been so far. Over 3 1/2 stone down with 1st 2 lbs to go. Doesn't sound too bad!

My head is back in the zone so fully intend to have a stonking week this week. Mind you, for me that is never more than 2 lb loss.

Well done everyone on the losses.

Thanks a lot. I'm just fiddling with my signature now. I can't seem to get it under 350 characters, boo. Do you mind that its similar to yours? Where do the half stone/stone awards come from?

No don't be silly make it however you want it :)

Hmm the stickers, there used to be a thread that had them all in it but I don't know if it still exists. If you look at other peoples sigs who have them I tend to copy and paste the image url in to my own sig. Not sure if that's really 'ok' to do but I don't see why it would be a problem.

Anyone got any specific targets for themselves this week? Mine is to stay on plan when and where possible and to NOT eat a fry up on Friday morning in the hotel! Cereal and fruit will be just fine!!! Someone please remind me of this on Thursday morning before I head off! Peeing myself about weigh in already because of the 2 days I'm away but hopefully by some miracle of God I'll manage a sts or even 3/4 of a pound, just so I could see my very first 8 on the scales!

Back