Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

A little disapointed as I have stayed on plan all week but only managed to STS :sigh:. I didn't manage to get down to the gym for most of September due to an injury, but got back in action last week and intending to go to Sh'bam (really great fun class) this morning so hoping the STS is due to exercise. So, my target for this week is to remain on plan and not give up and see this as a long term steady weight loss. Hope everyone has a great week. :)

I seem to have lost the plot a bit the last few months after doing so well earlier in the year. I have four weigh-ins left to my one year SW anniversary and also my birthday, so I am really going to try and focus again. I need to lose 7lbs to reach 6 stone lost in a year. So that is my goal this month.

Im back off holiday! Full of cold though! My hairs grown a bit lol unfortunatly so has my waist! Back on plan from today with lots if veg and low syn amounts. Will weigh in next Sunday as normal. Setting myself a Target of 1 stone to loose for Xmas party in Dec, will then set another Target after that. Small steps I'm thinking might be easier. My lift to work has stopped as OH has been sent to work in London...so ill be on my extremly pink bike untill a car is sorted.....Weathers not looking good tho! :(

Im back off holiday! Full of cold though! My hairs grown a bit lol unfortunatly so has my waist! Back on plan from today with lots if veg and low syn amounts. Will weigh in next Sunday as normal. Setting myself a Target of 1 stone to loose for Xmas party in Dec, will then set another Target after that. Small steps I'm thinking might be easier. My lift to work has stopped as OH has been sent to work in London...so ill be on my extremly pink bike untill a car is sorted.....Weathers not looking good tho! :(

Welcome back - you had a good time?

Welcome back Kimmie. It seems like yesterday you were going away! You'll soon be asking yourself "what holiday?" and looking forward to the next one. In the meantime we will all soldier on.

I have been yoyoing so much I couldn't remember whether I had lost or gained this last week!

Have a new target of 11 st by Xmas which is a further 9 1/2 lbs. Am on the hunt for an lbd to celebrate in.

tick, tock, tick, tock..........

Dreading tomorrow, I've been on plan but have eaten SO much it's pretty disgusting. Damn that *week and it's carb cravings!

Well I WILL be having a massive gain tomorrow. Apparently in Dublin I felt the need to have potato skins and fried chicken for dinner (soooo sw friendly) and then after I'd drank the bar dry that night I ate a WHITE baguette Ffs! So annoyed! Looking at a 3/4lb gain at the mo boooo! All my own fault though!

Sounds like a good time was had?

OK will someone tell me how this plan works 'cos I just don't get it. I've eaten like a pig all week (on plan, I grant you) and I have lost 3lbs this week! I now have my 4 stone sticker and am 1lb from target. Happy, happy, happy!

Good luck all x x x

That's brilliant! Well done! I bet you feel fantastic? I'm totally jealous of how close you are to target hehe!

I gained 1.5lbs this week which tbh was much better than expected as my scales were being mega biatches yday and the day before so I'll take it. Really want to see and 8 by Saturday but I fear that could be over reaching and I'd be happy to get back to 9st 0.5lbs.

M Louise H said:
OK will someone tell me how this plan works 'cos I just don't get it. I've eaten like a pig all week (on plan, I grant you) and I have lost 3lbs this week! I now have my 4 stone sticker and am 1lb from target. Happy, happy, happy!

Good luck all x x x

That is amazing! Well done. When you find out the secret please share!

STS for me. What is going on? I just can't seem to shift the weight anymore. Anyone having the same problem and fancy buddying up for a week or two? I could really do with shifting 2 lbs this next week to get me back on track and believing that I can actually do this!

I'd love to Daisybell though I will be weighing in a day early this week (wine on Saturday fs) but will be working my ass off in between times in the hope of seeing an 8 so that I know it's possible!
Committing myself to be 100% between now and Saturday evening and then straight back on it on Sunday morning regardless of if I'm a hungover mess or not!
Going to limit myself to 7syns per day this week AND I'm going to try and have a freezer/cupboard eat down as I'm constantly in Tesco and it's driving me INSANE!

What are your plans?

Morning guys - lost 2.5 lbs this week, taking me to a total of 141.5 lbs lost (over ten stones). Woo hoo! It's taken me 114 weeks to get to this point, am feeling good about myself, love getting to a new 'stone', it feels good. Just now going to have a big push up to Christmas to lose another 15 lbs. Which is only a pound a week, it is totally do-able!!

Back