Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well this week has gone pants foodwise as I just didn't get chance to do a food shop....or manage to keep away from the cake fest at work.....only had 1 tho lol I also did 5miles less walking and this should be last week of walking to n from work.....OH got me a car at last tonight! He brings it home tomorrow :) dogs back home so ill just walk him more instead lol

well hoping to improve my rubbish week and mood ive decided to start a little topic...

we all have those 'im so fat i......*touch the sides in the bath tub*......*cant eat in public*.....*bigger size waist then my partner* ' etc thoughts was just wondering what everyones mile stone thought they have had as they have lost weight

mine is that i can now use the towel i put my hair up in to dry as an actual body towel...rather then use the XXL towel i had before....which is currently being used as a temporary curtain to cover the whole window in our spare room

ive decided to think of little things like that when the scales arent showing a loss to improve my mood a bit

i was in the bath as i thought of this....hence the bath time theme ive just noticed lol

any1 else have any little weird milestones like that??

dont all shout out at once lol

Hi there,

Lost 2pounds this week and into the next stone bracket down...

Fingers crossed for my friends here.... hope you enjoyed your extra hour!

JUdith & Pickle

Arggggghhh STS again!

Morning everyone! Hope you liked the lie-in :)

Well, good result today, lost a solid 2 lbs this morning. Am very pleased about this, it wasn't the best week in the world activity-wise, but that takes me solidly to 143 lbs lost. Feeling good about this, and good about my progress. I'd like to lose 2 lbs next week, and am going to try to go to the gym every night after work. I have a meal plan, I have an ASDA order, and I am determined. November should be a good month for me, I want to lose 7 lbs this month.

Can't believe how long I've been doing this, but I've also been doing a lot of thinking about the future. The fact remains the same - regaining this weight would be terrible beyond belief. I am so far from complacent it's unbelievable, so let's see how we get on.

Good luck everyone...!!

Sts but not sure why. I had a flexi syn day yesterday which involved no binging or chocolate, and I was 100% the rest of the week! I honestly expected a small loss. :(

Hi everyone ! Well done to all those who lost and commiserations to those who didn't. Hang in there

I'm not reporting on here now as I am doing judd mostly and weighing daily! But I still check up on how you are doing. I have 2 lbs to go to get to target which might well take me a month! Or more !!

was another sts for me

Restarted again after huge birthday celebrations! Although going out for a belated one tonight!

Weighed on Monday though . I still wanna stay here as I've been here (albeit off and on) for almost 2 years.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Restarted again after huge birthday celebrations! Although going out for a belated one tonight!

Weighed on Monday though . I still wanna stay here as I've been here (albeit off and on) for almost 2 years.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was it the big 4 O? Belated birthday wishes x x x x x x

this week i have discovered the vending machine at work and that the hospital restaurant does cheap meals........its not been a good week!!! im hoping the walking has kept the weight down. completely off plan at the mo

Back