Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Sorry to hear that Kim, even though there's so much choice it can be super hard to stick to ...sometimes all you want is chocolate.

If anyone on here fancies buddying for a 100% week this week I'd be in!

Hi folks I'm back in the game! Have been doing another work stint which I find incredibly difficult. Wining and dining takes its toll and I am not making the effort to exercise. Need to sort out a routine.

Can I join the buddies please? I know it's only half a week, but half is better than none!

Hi folks I'm back in the game! Have been doing another work stint which I find incredibly difficult. Wining and dining takes its toll and I am not making the effort to exercise. Need to sort out a routine.

Can I join the buddies please? I know it's only half a week, but half is better than none!

Hello! I was wondering where you were!! Glad to have you back in the buddy gang.

Today's plan

BREAKFAST: 2 slices wholemeal, philadelphia light HEA
LUNCH: baked potato HEB, tuna
DINNER: Roast chicken, lettuce salad with dressing 1 syn
SNACKS: Fruits, 0% yoghurt, seafood sticks, Alpen Light 3 syns

EXERCISE: L2 D4 30 Day Shred + 30mins on WiiFit

Last edited:
Yesterday's actual

LUNCH: baked potato HEB, tuna
DINNER: Roast chicken, lettuce salad with dressing 1 syn
SNACKS: Fruits, 0% yoghurt, seafood sticks, Alpen Light 3 syns, Kit-kat 4.5 syns

EXERCISE: L2 D4 30 Day Shred + 30mins on WiiFit

Definitely have the pre menstrual munchies...either that or I have a tapeworm. I did nothing but eat yesterday :rolleyes:

Today's plan

LUNCH: Scrambled eggs with bacon and mushrooms, ketchup 1 syn
DINNER: Salmon, lettuce salad with dressing 1 syn
SNACKS: Fruits, 0% yoghurt, Alpen Light 3 syns

EXERCISE: L2 D5 30 Day Shred

Today's plan - better late than never. Have stuck to it like glue so far today

B'fast: fruit and fat free yogurt
Lunch: vegetable soup and a banana
Dinner: out with friends for an Italian. Will either have a mixed salad or grilled chicken and salad. Will decide red or green when I see the menu.
Snacks: grapes, 4 Finn crisps with Philly (HEA ) iced coffee (HEA)

Exercise: kettlebells week 4 resistance. Know I am going to pay big style for my down time. Plan to do back to back sessions for next few days to shift some weight gains a bit faster.

LUNCH: Scrambled eggs with bacon and mushrooms, ketchup 1 syn
DINNER: Salmon, lettuce salad with dressing 1 syn
SNACKS: Fruits, 0% yoghurt, Alpen Light 3 syns, Amaretto 6 syns

EXERCISE: None

Not a good day and I have a difficult day tomorrow too hmmmmm

Just arrived back after my meal out. Ended up in a traditional Viennese restaurant but managed my choices quite well I think. Had Tafelspitz which is boiled beef and swapped the roast potatoes for a mixed salad. Sparkling water not wine so not bad all round!

Didn't walk as far as we usually do as OH has a bad heel. Will have to up the activity level to make up for it tomorrow.

Plan to go to the flea market first thing in the morning so will pick up the tomatoes and mushrooms for breakfast. I often find some decent clothes there so fingers crossed. It's getting quite cold here so a jumper wouldn't go amiss.

Really really struggling just now. I have weighed this morning and it's a STS which I am pleased with as I overate big time on Sunday and it's * week. I'm fighting the urge to binge every minute, something I haven't done for months.

It's going to be a tough day today as we're helping friends move house and they are feeding and watering us after as a thank you. Even if there are good options there I know my attitude is gonne be 'oh blow it' and go for all the wrong things. Sunday is rapidly turning into a regularly bad day too..grrrrrr

On a positive note I have maintained target for a few weeks now so that can only be a good thing!

Hope you get something nice at the Flea market and well done on your meal out. I'm showing a half pound down at the minute but would REALLY like another half for the morning...I've no idea where I think it's going to go but you've got to think positive, right?

I so hope that the scales don't let you down tomorrow Jenna88. I avoid weighing on a Saturday because so often the needle has swung the wrong way on a Sunday morning. That can be so demoralizing.

Found a gold lurex knitted jumper at the Flohmarkt so that is in the washer as I type. Plan to wear it on Christmas Eve for a family party.

MLouiseH - hang in there! Try to keep busy and away from temptation. Can you treat yourself to some free foods - pineapple, kiwi etc. fruit sugars sometimes do the trick. I also drink iced coffee with sweetener to curb the cravings. Luckily I don't have * weeks due to a hysterectomy years ago.

Am eating out again this evening at a friends - have told her I am on a veg day so at least I can stay on plan. I love my friends who go out of their way to help me. :)

Doing loads of walking but am suffering from kettlebell session yesterday. Started with aching inner thighs and it is gradually spreading - now its my upper arms. Must be doing me some good!

Completely understand your out of control Sundays, Louise. It's been happening to me LOTS recently!
Glad you got sorted Daisy :D and it's really nice that your friends will work to accommodate you! I think I'm going to look in to starting a kettlebells dvd in the New Year, from what I've seen in pics online the difference it can make is amazing.

Back