Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Jenna 88 and MlouiseH. 3 lbs off for me this week which my biggest loss since I started out. It has shown me what I can do if I really stick to plan and don't have too many syns (6ish works)

I am now 11 5 1/4 with 2 3/4 lbs to go to my 4 st ! Really want to achieve this for Christmas Day although my real aim is to do this by 9th Jan which is when I started this year.

Well done Jenna88. Are you up for another push this week? Fingers crossed M Louise H. Let us know

Great results musketeers!!

I've decided to to an early WI on Friday before I leave for the UK - I'm in for a buddy up until then and Daisybell I WILL do some shredding this week ;)

3lb off lol due to lack of food and running around doing the work of 2 people with a dash of stress thrown in lol
But its a loss that I needed. I'm going to try n get on here more...hopefully new boss will piss off to desk round other side soon.
So my aim for end of year... its only a few weeks ladies!...
Get on here at least once a day
Get control of my bi polar again
Get back into 11s
Drink more green tea

I'm off work tues as I'm going to hospital so I'm going to have a break from it all and do some me shopping before I see the consultant lol
It's works Xmas party next sat so I want to get some last minute weight off for that. It's actually the Theatre departments party I sort of agreed to go to so I don't really know any1 at it lol

See....slightly different from the few words I've been posting recently....slowly getting control back lol

Good luck peeps!

Morning guys!!! Well, this week was pretty good with another 3.5 lbs gone. I've lost 10.5 stones now, and I'm feeling good. I've been going to the gym most mornings, and I feel completely different. Great, in fact. Love going to the gym, it's such a buzz - and it's changing my body shape so much.

So yeah, am chugging along. I really really want to get to 'Onederland' by the end of the year, and I'm tantalisingly close. Fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone else :)

grr 2lbs on for me, but was expected. hopefully get back on track soon

Definitely up for buddying again ladies :D I'm weighing a day early this week as I'm out for a Christmas dinner and drinks on Saturday. I haven't been out in WEEKS so I'm going to enjoy it...for my meal I've already picked soup and a roll, turkey, ham and the works for mains and then choc fudge cake for my sweet...come at me syns!

Definitely up for buddying again ladies :D I'm weighing a day early this week as I'm out for a Christmas dinner and drinks on Saturday. I haven't been out in WEEKS so I'm going to enjoy it...for my meal I've already picked soup and a roll, turkey, ham and the works for mains and then choc fudge cake for my sweet...come at me syns!

No wonder you're weighing early Jenna 88!

I was reading last week that the average Brit eats 7000 calories on Christmas Day! It then takes 17 hrs of exercise to work it off ie about three marathons! I do not intend to fall into that trap.

I'm up for another buddy up week before I head to the UK on Thursday. Will weigh here on Thursday morning and compare scales on Friday. If I'm about the same, I 'm good to go. Can I do 2 3/4lbs this week? Will give it a go.

Need to get the shred in as well as KBs. Difficult with people staying but I might not go to the ice rink tonight ( don't skate anyway) and will do kettlebell session instead. Now thats a plan!

Morning guys!!! Well, this week was pretty good with another 3.5 lbs gone. I've lost 10.5 stones now, and I'm feeling good. I've been going to the gym most mornings, and I feel completely different. Great, in fact. Love going to the gym, it's such a buzz - and it's changing my body shape so much.

So yeah, am chugging along. I really really want to get to 'Onederland' by the end of the year, and I'm tantalisingly close. Fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone else :)

Well done. I know how hard it is to lose that in a week so you must have been exercising hard and really sticking to plan.

Afternoon all,
Well done on all your achievements today. I have lost 4 this week. I have been so good all week and would of been bitterly disappointed if I hadn't lost this week. It has given me just the boost I need to keep me on track. Fingers crossed for another good week. Charl, hope you are feeling better soon. I am looking forward to my healthy roast dinner today. I am well on track for reaching my target in March. I just hope I can keep it up.

Well done Icurez and welcome DM :) We're a friendly bunch :)

Daisy, tell me about it, I'm actually freaking out about it. In saying that I AM going to eat it because if we're honest the whole country goes out for a Christmas dinner with friends/work at least once and gets sozzled each year...it's not like they become obese overnight. I'm just going to have to focus extremely hard on the recovery haha!
As for Christmas day OMG that is TERRIFYING. We have 2 Christmas dinners-one on Xmas day and one on Boxing day. I'm going to try and be SW friendly on Christmas day as far as I can-frylight roasties etc but on boxing day I'll probably have the same as everyone else and have roasties in goose fat. I don't think chocs and stuff should be an issue. It will hopefully just be the dinner and booze that I have to contend with. God why is Christmas so stressful.

Bet you're super excited about coming to the UK? Obv try and be sensible but don't spend your entire trip worrying about SW. Holidays are made to be enjoyed.

Hiya, I get weighed on a Sunday! But it's only my first week and Im so disappointed! I Stayed the same even after being quite good . I wasn't expected a massive loss as I had a meal out last night but I thought id have lost something , my motivation is fading already.
Well done on all your loses at least that makes me remember why I'm doing this

Zolar, stick with it. Sts is very good. No weight gain so you should feel very proud of yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back. If you can sts with a meal out just think how well you will do on a normal week x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

That's very true , il bear that in mind! I have every hope for next wi

Hiya, I get weighed on a Sunday! But it's only my first week and Im so disappointed! I Stayed the same even after being quite good . I wasn't expected a massive loss as I had a meal out last night but I thought id have lost something , my motivation is fading already.
Well done on all your loses at least that makes me remember why I'm doing this

Don't give up - this plan really works! For what it's worth, if I were you I'd go right back to basics this week - get your scales out to make sure you are weighing where you need to and keep a food diary. I'm sure you'll see the results next WI. There are a couple of us who buddy up on here and post our daily food and exercise, why not join us? Hang in there x

I ballsed up.

That's what Sundays are for - mine consisted of wine, shepherds pie, apple crumble and custard and chocolate - and then I wonder why I feel sick and have to play catch up all week. Having said that, at least I can say I 'overate' and I didn't 'binge', that has to be progress?!

I think I was having around 6 syns a day to get to target.

Today's plan:-

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal HEB, Philly light HEA
Lunch: Baked Potato, cottage cheese
Dinner: Chicken (HEB) egg fried rice & veg
Snacks: Fruit, 0% yoghurt, Alpen Light 3 syns, Baileys coffee 2.5 syns

Exercise: L2 D6 30 Day Shred

Morning ladies

Anther day dawns and yes I had a full on day yesterday but managed to keep within syn limit, I thinik.

It's the exercise that has gone off track - will be getting up shortly and doing kettlebell session. Saying that I always walk miles when we have visitors to stay.

Today's plan

B'fast: egg and tomato
Lunch: Italian restaurant so will probably stick to salad.
Dinner: lamb and roast veg from last night. Fruit salad and yogurt
Snacks: iced coffee ( HEa) ryvita, Philly and jam, (HEA, HEB, syns 2) glass of white wine

Going to a pot luck buffet tonight and taking sausage rolls which I'm not very keen on. Will eat before I go so that I can socialize and not eat.

Back