Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

It's really encouraging seeing people at target on here as it helps you think that it is possible to reach your goals.
Does any1 struggle to throw out old clothes? I also need to go clothes shopping for my holiday in sept. I was looking in my wardrobe and found I've still got, and I'm still wearing some items, that are 6 dress sizes too big lol I've got knickers 6 dress sizes too big...and god knows how many years old in my collection! PMSL ive got so used to a 'nothing fits in the shops' attitude that I don't even clothes shop any more lol

It's really encouraging seeing people at target on here as it helps you think that it is possible to reach your goals.
Does any1 struggle to throw out old clothes? I also need to go clothes shopping for my holiday in sept. I was looking in my wardrobe and found I've still got, and I'm still wearing some items, that are 6 dress sizes too big lol I've got knickers 6 dress sizes too big...and god knows how many years old in my collection! PMSL ive got so used to a 'nothing fits in the shops' attitude that I don't even clothes shop any more lol

Yes I do this too! But after losing 2 stone I had a mass try on and chuck session and now have 1 pair of trousers left lol. Time for some shopping:)

I'm picturing some1 walking around the shops only wearing a pair of trousers lol hope they have pockets for your cash/cards lol

Think I'm going to wait till my hol in sept to go clothes shopping. Might treat my self to some new pants tho lol seeing as most of the ones I have could go over my shoulders!

I'm picturing some1 walking around the shops only wearing a pair of trousers lol hope they have pockets for your cash/cards lol

Think I'm going to wait till my hol in sept to go clothes shopping. Might treat my self to some new pants tho lol seeing as most of the ones I have could go over my shoulders!

Ha ha ha :p Thankfully my t shirts are baggy but I can still wear them!

Saying I was going to wait til sept to clothes shop has made me start looking already lol
For a while now I've had my eye on a pair of irregular choice heels....the ones with the tape measure on...to buy as a reward if I hit target....don't know if I can wait! Lol I got an alright sum back off a ppi claim I've put aside to help pay towards surgery....its burning a hole in my pocket at the mo tho lol
Must have will power!!! I keep thinking what's the point I don't wear heels and I've got no clothes to wear with them lol

Saying I was going to wait til sept to clothes shop has made me start looking already lol
For a while now I've had my eye on a pair of irregular choice heels....the ones with the tape measure on...to buy as a reward if I hit target....don't know if I can wait! Lol I got an alright sum back off a ppi claim I've put aside to help pay towards surgery....its burning a hole in my pocket at the mo tho lol
Must have will power!!! I keep thinking what's the point I don't wear heels and I've got no clothes to wear with them lol

I had to go and google tape measure shoes lol. They are sweet - I like the kitten heel version in white with pink tape measure rosette :)

Yeah I'm stuck between the black pin stripe court shoe and the black pin stripe t bar shoe lol they also do a matching hand bag!! I think I'm going to wait a bit longer tho....give me bit more of a push to loose more!

I treated myself to a lovely pink handbag when I lost 2 stone - I figure I can still use it no matter how much more I lose ( hopefully another 1 and a half ) well that was my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D

Good excuse! And every time you use it u can think about how well you have done :)

i lost 3 stone last year and treated myself to a urban decay eyeshadow set. I'm about 1 1/2 stone to target now. Shoes are a mini treat but ill be spending out of my BIG treat money to get them lol

Big treat plans start tomo... I'm treating myself to new boobs arms n tummy!

Just half a pound off this week. I am cool with that because I am in the mindset that food optimising and regular exercising are part of my life now, and not a diet to finish when I get to target :)

3.5 lbs on. A mid week weigh was showing a 1 lb loss but then I lost the plot.

I knew it would be a gain this week but is still disheartens me so much how easily the weight goes back on.

#mardyandsulking

Yes it goes on faster then it does to actually eat some times! I once put a stone on in a week! The fact that ur still weighing and have logged it on here is the achievement.

I've a loss of 3lb this week. I have been ill tho. I can defo notice the loss. 2lb to go till I'm back at my lowest ever weight

It is disheartening, but focus on how much weight you have lost - and kept off. Go back to 100% and keep going hun!

Last edited:
3.5 lbs on. A mid week weigh was showing a 1 lb loss but then I lost the plot.

I knew it would be a gain this week but is still disheartens me so much how easily the weight goes back on.

#mardyandsulking
Great loss Kimmie - well done!

4.5lbs lost so so so pleased that's 10.5lbs lost in 3 weeks :))))))))
.... sorry just had to edit that as I looked.at my calendar and realised it wasn't right! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well done!! :)

Thanks really in the zone at the moment just hoping it lasts longer than it normally does, realised depressingly the other day I have gained lost gained lost etc but overall my weight hasn't actually changed in the last 9 years, this july coming... I should have done this year's ago but hey ho no point being frustrated with myself :)

I always say that the fact you are actually monitoring your weight is an achievement on its own. Imagine the weight gain if you weren't even watching it......I started my journey at 19 stone 8lb but I know I weighed far more then that as I dropped a dress size before I had that as recorded weight. The key is to watch it....but not to become obsessed ( that's the hard bit lol )

And staying in the zone as you said is the trick, I know myself how hard that is...I've only just come back on plan. When you don't loose 1 week it knocks you back mentally. I'm dreading trying to maintain when I reach my goal weight. I'm really proud of the people that do and that still come back on here for support and to give support.

I have been trying not to obsess lol been there before to! I'm going on holiday at the end of Sept and my starting goal was to be 13st something by the time I go, I didn't expect to lose it so quick in the first few weeks so when I get to 13st 13lb I'll move the goal to 13st 7lb just going to take it 7lbs at a time and hope for the best! You've done amazing :) my end goal is... well I don't really know, I was 12st 4lb when I met my hubby and was quite happy with that so maybe that's my ultimate goal but not thinking that far ahead yet :)

I'm on hol end of sept aswell lol so that's my goal date to loose another 2 stone. And trying not to obsess is like trying not to eat! Lol
I've been at a free consultation today for surgery. Got told if I lost 2 stone I'd be tiny. Basically they want my money now and not next year lol The whole experience was awfull so I won't be going back there with them.
The thing about this site is that you can see people getting where they want to be which gives you the push to think yes it's possible. Start of last year I was around 15stone and I'm just under 12 now.....with a big break off plan end of last year until very recently. So I know it's defo possible for you to get to your goal weight.

Back