Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi

I'm a Sunday weigher! Last Sunday was 1st weigh in and 6lbs gone, starting weight 20st 7lbs, phew!!!!

see you next week! Xxx

Wow good start! Welcome to Sunday weighers:)

I'm on hol end of sept aswell lol so that's my goal date to loose another 2 stone. And trying not to obsess is like trying not to eat! Lol
I've been at a free consultation today for surgery. Got told if I lost 2 stone I'd be tiny. Basically they want my money now and not next year lol The whole experience was awfull so I won't be going back there with them.
The thing about this site is that you can see people getting where they want to be which gives you the push to think yes it's possible. Start of last year I was around 15stone and I'm just under 12 now.....with a big break off plan end of last year until very recently. So I know it's defo possible for you to get to your goal weight.

Wow you were me and now your where I want to be lol. Yes still feeling determined today people have actually commented today at work that my trousers are falling off me, so must look a little different?? Feel so much better when the scales say 13st something that will be a real achievement and something I haven't seen for a long long time :)

Last week was my first but i had a bit of a scales malfunction lol so i got some nice new ones! Ive lost half a stone in the last month and i only really tried the last week. Hoping for 2lb a week from here on in :)

Last week was my first but i had a bit of a scales malfunction lol so i got some nice new ones! Ive lost half a stone in the last month and i only really tried the last week. Hoping for 2lb a week from here on in :)

Well done and I hope you enjoy being a Sunday weigher! Don't know if its me but it just seems to work better with a end of week weigh! Lol

Does any1 else have unknowingly unsupportive friend/family? By this I mean people who know u are trying to loose weight but make it hard for you to eat on plan? I know it's a lot about your own will power but it just seems that as soon as I make it known I'm eating healthy and losing weight they start with the suggestions of going out for meals, in places there won't be easy food choices, when before i made it known they didn't make any invites?
I sound like I'm blaming others for my choices but I'm not. Just really annoyed. If it was a drink problem it would be easier to understand....friends all of a sudden asking you out to pubs when you have admitted you are an alcoholic.
Then getting slightly aggressive when you refuse to go or point out you can't eat off the menu or wat they suggest to cook making out your spitefully awkward or rude.
I'm getting to the point now where I'm just going to have some time, couple of weeks say, just on my own.
Rant over lol ....any help would be gratefully received

Does any1 else have unknowingly unsupportive friend/family? By this I mean people who know u are trying to loose weight but make it hard for you to eat on plan? I know it's a lot about your own will power but it just seems that as soon as I make it known I'm eating healthy and losing weight they start with the suggestions of going out for meals, in places there won't be easy food choices, when before i made it known they didn't make any invites?
I sound like I'm blaming others for my choices but I'm not. Just really annoyed. If it was a drink problem it would be easier to understand....friends all of a sudden asking you out to pubs when you have admitted you are an alcoholic.
Then getting slightly aggressive when you refuse to go or point out you can't eat off the menu or wat they suggest to cook making out your spitefully awkward or rude.
I'm getting to the point now where I'm just going to have some time, couple of weeks say, just on my own.
Rant over lol ....any help would be gratefully received

I know it's hard but try to rise above it? Maybe their jealous that you are showing will power about something important in your life when many other people often feel out of control? We're all on here together helping each other and I find this website so useful, I've kept it all a secret from friends and family about this website as I don't want people who know me personally reading what I put on here. Everyone I know pretty much knows I'm trying to lose weight and are kinda supportive but I like the fact I can write whatever I like or feel on here and know one I know is judging me by it so have a rant on here lol we're all ready to listen and support you xxx :) the other option is make new friends lol lol lol xxx :D

Morning guys, I have reached my first PAT of 13st 7lb whoo hoo! A loss of 1.6lb this week and my first 10k race later :)

Kimmie, some people are set in going to certain places etc Just stick to the plan i.e have a big plate of free food before you go.
It is ok to turn food down when visiting people, or only have the veg! It is your choice and others need to respect you in your choice.

Another 4lbs on this week - really couldn't hate myself much more than I do right now.

Put 1lb on this week but not too bothered as I have been doing loads of exercise which I never normally do and I know I have stuck to plan so hopefully will lose it next week! :)

Another 4lbs on this week - really couldn't hate myself much more than I do right now.

Please don't hate yourself, is there any reason you have put on? How could you change those things for the next week? If you haven't stuck to plan try to identify what you did and why, and try and think how you could have overcome the situation. I was really wanting something naughty last night and I argued with myself for about 20 mins then I thought about how I would feel going back to 15st and I went and put my bikini on and stood in front of my full length mirror lol made me forget about the chocolate. Big hugs and good luck xxx :)

1lb on for me this week. I know exactly why and im going to draw a line and move on from it.
Going to take a break from the sabotage friends for a week I think. And wen I've planned to cook something I'm going to stick to my plan and not be persuaded to go out.
Goal for this week is to have a ME week

Back