Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Yeah you would struggle to get it in a car lol been told there's deals on them at Argos at mo....still not as cheap as eBay 2nd hand tho. Luckily we have a work van I can use....free fuel aswell so an added bonus

I love my treadmill - we use it all the time when we can't get babysitters to go out running.
Whoo hoo I got my 2 and half stone award today ( my husband made me the stickers :))
Good luck everybody :D

Well done!

I lost 1lb this week. I'm going to aim for 1.5 next week. It will put me 1.5stone away from target weight. Got my holiday end of sept so I need to loose as much as I can before then cuz I'm sure I will put on cuz it's all inclusive lol

Feels weird being so near target still feels like yesterday that I was thinking I have 10stone to loose and I'm never going to get there.

Right im off to go get this treadmill lol

Last edited:
Another 1lb loss for me this week and I am very happy with that as was put in a few difficult situations this week and with the exception of yesterday I was good and made some tough decisions so it must have paid off in the end... interestingly when I added up my weekly syns it was exactly the same as last week when I lost 1lb, that wasn't done on purpose but it's interesting as I may have found my personal syn limit for losing weight, so if I cut it down 1 week then perhaps I can find the limit for a 2 or 3lb loss.... like a little scientific experimentation :D

1.5lbs on. I am the yo-yo queen :(

Picked up the treadmill....wat a bargain! Was owned by an old couple who prob only used it a few times. He offered to show me it working even before I asked

Been told by OH I need to get room sorted before I can use it tho....so another week of decorating after work....bleurgh!!!

Today however I'm sun bathing!

I've eaten well although I did have a Chinese take away wed but I went for boiled rice with chicken n mushroom as main dish so wouldn't have come above 15 syns for the day. I always do well durring the week then fail at the weekend lol and I don't even drink alcohol so it's all on fattening food lol I walk all day at work so I don't do any extra exercise other then that. It's far to hot to walk my pugs at mo. I can't use treadmill yet til I've got the room sorted to use it.....far too busy working on my tan ready for holiday to be stuck in a spare room painting lol

Weekends are so hard! Don't why I thought it would be a good thing to weigh in on Sundays! I suppose it keeps me on track to a certain extent. I am trying to use my cross trainer more; it is sandwiched between the bed and wall so not the most motivating of spaces lol. I just pop on a dvd in the laptop, work away and ignore the clothes that need put away!

I agree though, it is too warm t exercise here and much worse over there apparently!

I find bcuz I weigh sun I'm more strict then wat I would be if I weighed say on a wed.... Which is wat I was doing not long back at a group and didn't loose much. It's bcuz my heads not saying its ok to eat something bcuz I have a few days to get it off. Weekends are still hard tho.
My potential new car is going in for mot today so whilst OH is out sorting that I'm going to try n start sorting the room out that's going to be our gym

Good morning all - well I have finally thrown off this ear infection. Am still half deaf in one ear which is slightly disconcerting!
I am very excited to be doing the ~Olympic Park Anniversary run today - my first running medal - and I get to run on the track whoop whoop!
I lost 2lb this week, so am nearly back in the 12s :D
Good luck today everybody - will check back in later x

Well after waking up dreaming about desert....I dreamt I had a bowl of carrot cake that had been squashed around the bottom of another bowl which I had on top of it that I was filling with marshmallows n melted chocolate from a huge chocolate fountain......
I have lost 3lb! Well chuffed cuz it's motivated me to stay on plan whilst I'm out with friends today

Good luck people xx

I actually weighed Friday this week as had a night out and was not able to eat on plan at all!! 2lbs for me this week which makes me 1st 1lb loss since beginning! :D

Well after waking up dreaming about desert....I dreamt I had a bowl of carrot cake that had been squashed around the bottom of another bowl which I had on top of it that I was filling with marshmallows n melted chocolate from a huge chocolate fountain......
I have lost 3lb! Well chuffed cuz it's motivated me to stay on plan whilst I'm out with friends today

Good luck people xx

That dream sounds amazing lol I also dreamt about eating last night, always going to be a foodie :)

Back