Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Skulking in to report another gain WTF is wrong with me?!

Skulking in to report another gain WTF is wrong with me?!

Are you doing a food diary hun? Might be worth it for a couple of weeks to get back on track :)

I lost 2lbs this week and got my 5 stone award! :) x

Weighed in yesterday morning starting again at 13 3. Don't want to see the 13 for much longer. Will post again on Sunday. Good luck this week everyone, Sara x

I am not having a good week, 45 syns on Sunday and 18 yesterday - right I will be 100% today and the rest of this week. Just 2lb to get to the 12s and I fall off plan grrr!

I am not having a good week, 45 syns on Sunday and 18 yesterday - right I will be 100% today and the rest of this week. Just 2lb to get to the 12s and I fall off plan grrr!

That's like me I'm so close to 13 something but this week has fallen apart somewhat! Oh well back on it today and hopefully 13st something by 1st August?? :)

As for your sunday high syn amount......To tell the truth I'm really relaxed on syn counting on a Sunday. I count roughly wat I've had but ignore the treat I have if I've done well.....how many syns in 2 scones with jam n clotted cream??? Lol. However I am close to target now so I'm trying to get my head into a slimming but living mode so this allows for the relaxed Sunday. Plus it's rare I go over 10 syns a day.
But your right in getting back on it wen u have had loads of syns....it's the oh stuff it I've gone over already so it won't matter if I have more that causes the damage.
Btw I'm sat on my bed typing this whilst my cruel OH is sat next to me eating Ben n jerrys choc fudge ice cream....not even the froyo version he's got the full fat!!! Just looked at him, looked at the tub, looked back at him and told him that I ran for 10 mins on my treadmill today....he's been given the eyes of doom lol

Good work on the treadmill Kimmie! I plan to do kettlebell tonight. Have had 8 syns so far today and only 1 each he ( green day )
Feeling back on track.

That's good to hear!
I woke up hungry today and although I haven't gone over syns, 10, I really haven't used them as well as I normally would....stuffing a alpen light bar in my mouth and having sugar wen I normally don't. I've done rubbish on super free aswell.
How ever I have just had a full massage at work and I feel amazing!!! Has really boosted my motivation to eat better. I'm hoping its something work keep going, I work in a private hospital and they have set up a local therapist business with the use of 2 alternative treatment rooms for patients to have massages etc done, and have given staff the use aswell. First time I've ever had one and i defo recommend it especially if u suffer with Back ache etc
Prob is now I'm not in a decorating mood and I've got to get my painting finished lol

Sounds fab - I love having back massages and pampering.
I had a birthday spa day yesterday and spent an hour in thebgym before having a facial. But then we went to Las Iguanas and cocktails, tapas and tortillas later I expect to gain at least 2lb this week. I had a lovely time and back to 100% today :)

Ur allowed its ur birthday! Lol
I'm also feeling a gain this week, eaten well, apart from last Sundays treat, and I've exercised.... but just feel bloated n heavy this week so not feeling the loss vibes

Well I know that tomorrow is going to show a deserved massive gain. I have been bingeing all week (not helped by the fact I pulled my back and have been pretty much laid up for 3 days) and blaming PMS. My period has just started tonight so I now have no excuses. Tomorrow's dinner is already cooked and sorted, I plan to go to the beach early before it gets too hot and hope my back will hold up to a swim.

I HAVE to get this sorted and regain control. Would anyone object to, or even join me in posting my food diary on here? It's helped a few of us in the past when we've been struggling.

Good luck tomorrow all x

Of course you can share your food diary. It all helps stay on track!
Put this week to one side and keep 100% from now on hun x

Mornin all. Well somehow I have managed to STS. I have got back to all my exercise so that must have worked off the extra syns - and it is star week so I am very happy!
Good luck with your weigh ins.
Oh and I tried on some new trousers and I am back in a 14!!! that's 3 dress sizes dropped :)

Well, the gain was bad but not as bad as I'd thought. Back above 12 stone though and have lost my 3 stone sticky :(

Todays Plan: -

EE

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEB), milk (HEA)

Lunch: ?

Dinner: Chicken Jalfrezi, Pilau Rice (oil 6 syns)

Snacks: Banana, 0% Fruit Yoghurt

Exercise: Will try for a swim - see how the back holds up!

Well I went and blew my good weightloss last week by putting it all back on, 3lb gain for me today
I think I could have had a sts or a small gain, I've exercised more this week and wen I first start re doing this my losses slow. However due to my stuffing of face evening last night at 8pm......11" meat feast pizza with a masala curry to dip it in.....plus an embarrassing size plate of spaghetti Bol (all though syn free) the night before I've gone n got myself a big 3lb gain.
So my plan for this week is more towards a body reboot rather then a goal loss. I'm going to reduce my portions, hopefully shrinking my stomach so I'm full on less food again, up my water intake and keep at the exercise. I've noticed I've eaten hardly any fruit this week so I'm going to up that. I'm hoping aswell my constant hunger reduces, this is mood disorder induced unfortunately, which triggers off my binge eating/fasting....oh the joys!! (I'm more than likely going to be put back on meds Tuesday)
So I'm also going to jump on board from tomo with the food diary on here....but keep in mind I'm going to be attempting to shrink my stomach first few days so my daytime meals may seem weird eg mushy peas and 8 items of fruit lol
So I'm now back to being over a stone from target after being so close last week....CHIN UP AND FORWARDS! lol

Morning everyone, I've somehow managed to lose 1/2 pound. Absolutely shocking considering it was my first week back on Sw but amazing considering I've ate so poorly and done no exercise at all! I've been poorly since Thursday and have craved comfort foods. I'm still full of cold so just hoping I can get back on track tomorrow. X

Back