Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Feel free to rant away.
I'm convinced that men have the monthlys !!! He needs a good kick up the arse !!! he should be supporting you and be pleased that you have made the changes for yourself. If he wants to lose weight - he is the only one that can and should not be putting any blame on you - tell him to f*** off in my opinion !

It's ok ill just revert to a typical female come back to his typical male attitude.....no sex.....just shopping on amazon for a few new books to read instead lol

It's ok ill just revert to a typical female come back to his typical male attitude.....no sex.....just shopping on amazon for a few new books to read instead lol

Hahha perfect plan!!

One day at a time! New habits take weeks to create and minutes to break.

Ah thank you :)

I'm getting great in work at resisting the goodies, it's when I get home. I'm like foodddd. Haha.

I'm just going to make sure I have loads of free food all around the house haha. That should keep me on track!!

Ah thank you :)

I'm getting great in work at resisting the goodies, it's when I get home. I'm like foodddd. Haha.

I'm just going to make sure I have loads of free food all around the house haha. That should keep me on track!!

Planning is most definitely key - if I know what my evening meal is then I do find it easier to stay on plan during the day (and resist the supermarket goodies on my way home from work).

Set yourself smaller goals en route to your target too, I loved clocking up the 1/2 stone stickers and also joined the 'through the stones' threads on here - they really motivated me.

Another motivational thing I used was an item of clothing that was 'snug' when I started. I would try it on every other week and be able to feel the difference - this helped me on weeks when the scales had not been as kind to me as I had hoped.

Hang in there - the benefits are so worth the hard work!

Yes he did lol I was far too busy shopping on my phone to bother with him. He's picking my eBay goods up this weekend so I can't be too mean to him......until after then lol

Day three going well. Travelled but planned my food in advance.

Breakfast : banana (on the train)

Lunch: chicken sandwich ( probably well over my HEB but best choice available) Grapes

Dinner : couscous, carrot salad and edame beans, fruit salad

Snacks: iced coffee (HEA) another banana, small gin with slimline bitter lemon

Almost at the 10,000 steps. Will also do ten flights of stairs. Have a mountain of ironing which will keep me busy all evening. Idle hands reach for food!

Tomorrow:

Kettlebells and 10,000 steps

B'fast: fried egg, tomatoes and beans

Lunch: pineapple cottage cheese, salad, spicy chick peas

Dinner: Chard and potato curry, green beans and coconut, rice. Mango and kiwi fruit

Snacks: iced coffee, options chocolate, ryvita and Philly cheese with jam

The other good news is that I have avoided the scales. Normally I would have been getting weighed every day. Apologies if I sound smug but these few days are about proving I really can do this again.

When I am binging on rubbish my self esteem goes out of the window. Why would I want to feel like that, I ask myself? Must keep telling myself how great the healthy eater in me feels!

What do you need to tell yourself every day?

Well done Daisybell, keep it up hun.I have managed a kettlebell session, zumba and 30mins treadmill for exercise so far. I am aiming for 5 sesdions per week :)

Well done Daisybell, keep it up hun.I have managed a kettlebell session, zumba and 30mins treadmill for exercise so far. I am aiming for 5 sesdions per week :)

It's tough getting into the habit, isn't it? But when you've done a session it feels brill. I almost skipped a kettlebells session this morning as I had a 7.30am conference call which is when I usually exercise. Didn't though and am so pleased with myself.

Well, today I have told myself that I will never drink again! I finally stopped throwing up at about one this afternoon and crawled out of bed at 6!

The good news is that I should have thrown up the extra syns that were in the wine and margaritas which made me so ill in the first place.

Hangovers: god's way of asking 'just how old do you think you are?'.

Hope you have recovered from the hangover M Louise H ! What is the exercise penance for that?

Didn't quite make 10,000 steps today (just under 9k) it's finding the time on a work day that is difficult. I do kettlebells at 7.30am. How do you all fit the exercise into your day?

Plan for Saturday

30 day shred. - day one. It's going to be hard.

B'fast: strawberries, peach and yogurt

Lunch: turkey salad

Dinner: BBQ so hopefully some chicken available. Might take some sweet corn to put in the grill. I am making a dessert so have a pavlova in the oven. Will top with cream and fat free Greek yogurt so that I can have a sliver. Fortunately I can take or leave the drink and I will be driving anyway.

Snacks: options hot chocolate, banana.

Have found out that Sainsburys are selling Muller Greek yogurt for £1 so will be scouring the shelves for coconut version today.

Yum I love the coconut greek yogurt too.
My hangovers have got worse with age, what's that all about eh?
I plan to do a 5k run today and kettlebells tomorrow to meet my 5 exercise target.

Yum I love the coconut greek yogurt too.
My hangovers have got worse with age, what's that all about eh?
I plan to do a 5k run today and kettlebells tomorrow to meet my 5 exercise target.

Well done on the exercise front. I decided to give running a miss - high impact compared to the other stuff I do. Am now shredded! ( 30 day, day one)

Delighted to report a 2 lb loss. I'm on my way again.

MLouise H - don't get downhearted. Your loss next week will be all the bigger because the scales haven't reflected your efforts this week. I need you doing this with me - I won't succeed on my own!

Kimmie - just a blip in a very long journey. You are my inspiration and its good to know you're human too. Show us how it should be done!

Back