Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi, can I join you because my home weigh in is Sunday.

Really good week for me with -4.4lbs after two weeks of gains.

Absolutely gutted to have gained 3 lbs, so so not deserved. Ok maybe a lb but not 3. Feeling very badly done to :(

Hun, if you have done all that exercise your muscles may be holding water for repair x

Kimmie and Louise I was the same when I upped my exercise,either gaining or staying the same. Keep it up and it will show.
Well done Daisybell and Hayley for your losses.
I finally lost the elusive 1lb to get me in the 12s whoop whoop!

Oh yeah I have kept off 2st 12lb. Come on girls give yourself a pat on then back for your long term success :)

After first week bk on plan I am so chuffed. 5 1/2 lb off this week !!!!:D :D

Fingers crossed for anyone weighing in today !! x

Last edited:
What a fab loss Kitty. Well done.

After first week bk on plan I am so chuffed. 5 1/2 lb off this week !!!!:D :D

Fingers crossed for anyone weighing in today !! x

Ah well done!!

1lb loss for me. Think it's time I actually started to exercise. Haha oops.

Oh yeah I have kept off 2st 12lb. Come on girls give yourself a pat on then back for your long term success :)

Yeah well done to you all. You all inspire me to carry on.

i got weighed this morning and lost 3 pound very happy

Well done Kelly. Good loss.

I really got a lot from reading the Beck Diet Solution. It explained how people who put on weight easily have brains that work in a different way to thise who stay at a healthy weight.

I've downloaded this and have done my ARC - here's hoping!

Has anyone been watching the The Men Who Made Us Fat/Thin? Some very interesting points addressed I thought.

I've downloaded this and have done my ARC - here's hoping!

Has anyone been watching the The Men Who Made Us Fat/Thin? Some very interesting points addressed I thought.

I found the cards n stuff very helpful in changing my mindset. Good luck with it x The tracking hunger exercise opened my eyes as I did panic at the thought and realised that I used to eat ' just in case'.

I have been watching the bbc2 programmes about weightloss - very enlightening! So much about profit like changing ideal bmi to 25 not 27.

I was planning to do my food diary on here from Sunday but promise you I've been 100% and managed L1 D4 Shred and 30 minutes on the WiiFit yesterday too.

Today's Plan: -

Red Day

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB1), 75g Philadelphia Light (HEA1), Coffee, Semi-skimmed milk (HEA2)

Lunch: Omelette with bacon, peppers and onions. Mixed Salad. Banana. 0% Fruit Yoghurt, Hi Fi Bar (Half HEB2)

Dinner: Pork Filet. Lettuce Salad.

Exercise: L1 D5 Shred, WiiFit 40 mins

Last edited:
Oh I've been looking at having that. Wasn't too sure though as I like my Big Macs in a burger shape haha. Might give it a go this weekend. Anyone got any ideas for lunches? I'm starting to struggle a little with lunches in work :/

Do you have access to the SW website? There's an article today 'Liven up your lunches' and I thought of you!

I was planning to do my food diary on here from Sunday but promise you I've been 100% and managed L1 D4 Shred and 30 minutes on the WiiFit yesterday too.

Today's Plan: -

Red Day

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB1), 75g Philadelphia Light (HEA1), Coffee, Semi-skimmed milk (HEA2)

Lunch: Omelette with bacon, peppers and onions. Mixed Salad. Banana. 0% Fruit Yoghurt, Hi Fi Bar (Half HEB2)

Dinner: Pork Filet. Lettuce Salad.

Exercise: L1 D5 Shred, WiiFit 40 mins
Sounds like a great food plan. Well done on getting your 30 day sgred done. I have tried Jillian Micheals's six week six pack workout a couple of times and know how tough she can be lol!
SO far I have done a 5 km run on Sunday - the first competitive-ish run as it was between 8 local running clubs. It definately improved my effort as, as I ran the fastest I have ever run :)

I then surprised myself by going to running club last night and running another 5.5km - we did hopscotch as a muscle improver - very funny.

I need to do some kettlebell and zumba too this week to balance out the running - so will plan to do kettle bell today and zumba tomorrow then a rest day.

Phew - it is nice being back on the netbook, and not trying to type on my mini phone lol.

I lost half of the lead and was detremined that I would find it rather than buying a new one - after 6 month hubby has bought me a new lead......

Back