Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Not a bad day for me but I keep falling into the trap of mixing EE and green or red days. Need to decide at beginning of the day and stick to it.

A little by stressed at the moment with all the blood tests. They didn't do the one for high red blood cell count when they should have last week so I've got to do it again. 2.5l of fluid for 7 days. I'm going to drown. Have bruises all over my arms from last attempt. Bruises on bruises I reckon. Doctor has also confirmed I have over active thyroid so weight should be dropping off me. This is obviously being compensated for by my gargantuan appetite! Want to see it all end so I know where I stand as high red cell count is a bit ominous. Sorry - just needed to get it off my chest.

Tomorrow will be a green day so off to plan my menu

Hope you are all buoyed up by Sundays losses

Eek DaisyBell I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything turns out ok, and sometimes you have to let SW take a back seat and worry about other things so if you do happen to be off plan or struggling don't knock yourself.

This is my 2nd no syn day as I ballsed up on Sunday by having roast and a MASSIVE dessert!

Not a bad day for me but I keep falling into the trap of mixing EE and green or red days. Need to decide at beginning of the day and stick to it.

A little by stressed at the moment with all the blood tests. They didn't do the one for high red blood cell count when they should have last week so I've got to do it again. 2.5l of fluid for 7 days. I'm going to drown. Have bruises all over my arms from last attempt. Bruises on bruises I reckon. Doctor has also confirmed I have over active thyroid so weight should be dropping off me. This is obviously being compensated for by my gargantuan appetite! Want to see it all end so I know where I stand as high red cell count is a bit ominous. Sorry - just needed to get it off my chest.

I know it's difficult but try not to worry or second guess what the results may be - take each day as it comes and deal with things only when/if they're confirmed.

Big hugs x

I do exactly the same! I need to plan or at least decide what day I'm doing in the morn.

dont worry bout having a rant - we all do it on here at some time or another. I know it's difficult not to worry but try not to.
You're doing great sticking to plan -I am completely off the wagon at the mo, I'm trying not to think bout the weight gain - once I'm bk 100% then I'll get bk on .

Good luck Daisy bell - hope you get your results soon x
I have been off the computer with a bad back, no exercise and comfort eating to keep at bay:rolleyes:
But when my doctor weighed me fully dressed with shoes it came up as 12.6 lb - 5lb lighter than my digital scales at home - madeh?
It's good to be back!

Good luck Daisy bell - hope you get your results soon x
I have been off the computer with a bad back, no exercise and comfort eating to keep at bay:rolleyes:
But when my doctor weighed me fully dressed with shoes it came up as 12.6 lb - 5lb lighter than my digital scales at home - madeh?
It's good to be back!

It's good to have you back! No pun intended :flirt2:

I have every sympathy for anyone with back pain - hope you're feeling better.

I am much on the mend thanks x Set myself a target of 12st 7lb by my 40th party in November. Only 4lb to go so should smash it! Have returned to writing my food diary to keep the good habits going.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yum yum yum just disovered weetabix muffins.
2 weetabix (heb or 6 syns)
2 eggs
4 spoons sweetner/ to taste
50ml ff yogurt
I flavoured with 3 tbs cinnamon and 15g sultanas ( 2 syns)

Mix, put in cake cases sprayed with fry light and bake for about 25mins.

Great British Bakeoff yesterday put me in the mood for fruit loaf and this hit the spot with 3 muffins for 2 syns!
I made them with options belgian choc (2syns) and vanilla essence (free) yesterday for choc muffins :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

More blood tests so feeling ugh..... One positive, I've kept up the exercise 'cos its the only time I can block everything out. Swinging a kettlebell takes concentration.

Tomorrow I am going to fill up with loads of green leafy veg. I am growing spinach, chard and kale. Just think of all that iron and free food too :)

Bit of a wobble last night and gave in to the demon drink - managed to stay on the straight and narrow foodwise so hoping not too much damage done. Tomorrow will tell.............

Something to cheer you up daisybell, here's Bruno in his most provocative pose - just for you x

017.jpg

Good Morning everyone! I need to join this thread! I have just become a Sunday Weigher! Weekends are my very weakest point in the week so I guess this will help me pull the reigns in on Friday night and Saturdays! I joined Slimming World a year ago at 14.7 lbs I went to group for a year and lost 2 stone. I have one more to lose to reach 11st target. Work hours this year prevent me from group sessions so I have just joined online. In my first week I lost nothing! This week I have worked hard and am expecting a good loss if I hold it together today! I work hard during the week and I like to relax over the weekend....this includes snacking and wine...habits I am trying to break! Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning! Last weigh in I was 12.7....so really excited to see tomorrow's figure on the scales!

Hey ladies (and possibly gents), I've decided that for the next few weeks I'm going to weigh in on a Saturday. Sunday weigh in plays havoc with my whole weekend...I freakout about eating on Saturday and can't sleep on a Saturday night which then leads me to mess my sleep pattern up for going back to work on Mondays. By weighing on a Sat I won't have the chance to freak out about food the day before as I'm in work and I don't really think about it then.
Still want to stay in here with you lot though if that's ok? Lost a pound this week.

Hey ladies (and possibly gents), I've decided that for the next few weeks I'm going to weigh in on a Saturday. Sunday weigh in plays havoc with my whole weekend...I freakout about eating on Saturday and can't sleep on a Saturday night which then leads me to mess my sleep pattern up for going back to work on Mondays. By weighing on a Sat I won't have the chance to freak out about food the day before as I'm in work and I don't really think about it then.
Still want to stay in here with you lot though if that's ok? Lost a pound this week.

Hiya. Good luck. Well done on your loss.
Hope you stay in here! X x

Looks like a great recipe. I really battle to eat my HEX B....this will solve it! Is it just plain ff yoghurt?
#
It is a lovely recipe and very easy to knock together. No, it is any flavour free ff yogurt - It adds to the sweetness. My kids love these too! I swapped to using mini muffin silicon moulds and they worked out fine too.
If you just use spices or essences to flavour then the muffins are just a HEB - no syns:)

I finally had a loss this week of 2lb! I am over the moon, especially as I cannot exercise at the moment.

Well done on your loss Jenna. Good luck today ladies!

Back