Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I was just about to say the same Daisy, we've been a very quiet bunch this week! Hope all goes well with the biopsy x

I've been ok on the SW front but had very bad news this week. A very close family friend died unexpectedly so I'll be heading back to the UK soon for her funeral. Still reeling from the shock and very tearful but didn't reach for food or wine for comfort. That's the one good thing about my week.

Good luck for tomorrow all x

Morning all. How is everyone?

I've lost another 3 pound this week. X x

Morning everyone..have lost 1 1/2 this week. And a number change yey !
I am sorry to hear that its been a rough week for some of you x

Hi all

Sorry to report an atrocious week both SW wise and personally. Not only am I going to the uk tomorrow for a funeral I have just heard my mate's cancer is back and they've given her 2 years, she's 37 years old.

Feebly I've used this as an excuse to eat and drink as if the world is coming to an end. Not proud of it but it's how it is for me just now.

I hope you've all had a much much better week and that the scales are kind to you all tomorrow x x x

Hiya

hope everyone is well

happy to say i have lost another 2 pound this week

Loss of 1 3/4 pounds this week ..i will get to first goal before xmas ( look in full length mirror and repeat daily )

I am like most people and am a comfort eater and especially when stressed... Fingers crossed for all of us with the run up to Christmas :)

We're a quiet bunch! Hope everyone's ok?

Just back from 5 days in the UK and endless fish and chips and curries - I don't even want to think about how big the number on the scales will be tomorrow!

Morning

ive lost 4 pound

thats my 4th stone off!! x x

Hiya Jen. Think we all get like that. Good luck tho. You will do it x

Worse than I expected 9 pounds up. Desperately trying to get my mind back in the right place now.

Good luck all x

Good luck you will do it x

Hiya. Well it's my grandad's 80th birthday today. So I've been weighed a day early. Happy to say I've lost 2 pound!

5lbs off for me this week, just 1/2 lb off getting my 3 stone sticker back.

Good luck all.

Daisybell, are you with us? Hope you're ok x

Back