Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Ozzieeeeeeeeee!! How are ya? I hope you're having a great Christmas! I haven't been on this page for most of this year as I'm afraid to say I ventured over to the dark side! I heard that SW are changing things so I thought I'd have a look and see if there was any info on here about the new plan - and saw that you were back on here! It's great to see one of the "old" names on here - I don't recognise a lot of the names on here now, but I guess that's how it should be.

Anyway, I shall be getting back on the wagon in the new year, but in the meantime I'm enjoying myself!!

Sending lots of love, Trace x

Oh it's lovely to see you trace :D I was beginning to feel lonely! I've had a fair to middling rotten Christmas. I've had a fluey-cold thing going on and you're not allowed time off work without producing a death certificate so I've had to soldier on... as I'm not quite ready to push up the daisies yet! Christmas is still plain weird here and un-christmassy - even after 9 Christmasses here it still feels odd being hot on Xmas day and with there just being me, my daughter and the dog, our family gathering is somewhat small. Hopefully one day I'll be able to go home for Christmas, and then I can grumble about it being too cold and too many people! :D

Weight-wise, I have no idea what I'm going to do about losing the podge, I always did well on slimming world when I was in the UK, but with no support and no books and no UK products it's all a bit hard. I might go over to the dark side. Darth Flabster - "OzzieMoz - I am your diet"

I'm going to do some pondering and decide what will become of me. All I know is that I have to do something as I'm losing what little self-confidence I had left.

Anyway, it's lovely to see you again here trace, hopefully some more people will rejoin us! Hope you had a great Christmas and if I don't "see" you before, have a great New Year and here's to a great 2015 for all of us!

Hi guys, bit of a false start, but I'm here and aiming for a fifty pounds loss this year - that's my resolution. It's definitely do-able and not too scary. I'm going to log here and also try to keep my journal going properly!

Hey anyone remember little old me? First day back on plan and after checking my old slimming world book, it's been three years since I last went to group.

I haven't weighed in yet, and tbh the thought of that fills me with dread, so at the moment I am just going to go by my clothes. When it all went pear shaped,I was a size 14, I'm now an 18 (but with a muffin top lol). Hope to see some familiar faces still about on here

Hey BlueSmartie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember you! And OzzieMoz too - almost got the group going again!

I've put on quite a bit of weight - about a third, I think. I lost 150lbs and have put on 50lbs in the last year and a half. Falling in love and life changes and all that. I'm here and determined though. Have lost 2.8lbs since the start of the year, which is mainly losing the poundage gained over the holidays! Aiming for a 3.2 lbs loss this week, it's getting serious!!!

Hey honey not quite sure where everyone is,I was all ready to wave my pom-poms but no one seems to have weighed in today. Glad to see you back though, and yay at the 90lbs loss, go you!

Day two of being back on plan complete for me, and I have decided not to weigh myself as part of my downfall before was not losing, and the despondency that came with it. Plus the amount of pressure I felt I was under from my group as for a long time i was a consistent big loser, and my consultant did put me on a pedestal. But the downside of that was when it all started to go pear shaped had a long way to fall, and I didn't know how to cope with it. So no pressure for me for a while

Oh my lord, it's the blue smartie! Yayy! Great to see you back - it's funny as I was talking about you the other day .... as I was explaining about my Reggie pics .... God bless Reggie and you for enhancing some avatars for me! :D

I'm not back on the wagon yet ... although strangely enough I am now the size of a wagon ! I just can't quite decide how to cope and what to do, I just know that something needs to be done. I'm doing procrastinating for a while, but I'm going to keep posting here til I find my mojo and when it does .... stand clear! :D

Other than the weight stuff, I hope life is being kind to you my smartie-licious pal.

I was feeling apprehensive about showing my face again after gaining 3.5 of the 4 stone I'd lost 2 years ago but seeing I'm not the only one has done my heart good! Great to see some of the old faces reappearing.

So, here I go again - had a disastrous last 8 months when I put on most of the 3.5 stone. I literally have nothing to wear as I gave all my "fat" clothes away when I hit my 11 stone target in Nov 2013 - vowing, of course, never to need them again!

I weighed in yesterday but from here will keep to my Sunday WI and did a HUGE SW friendly shop yesterday. OzzieMoz, I'm in Greece so have the same issues as you with no access to a lot of the UK brands - maybe we can come up with other things together?

Happy New Year All, onwards and downwards - have a great week x

Well hello Honey, Blue Smartie and MLouiseH! Welcome tatabubbly! It's lovely to see you all but such a shame we've all put weight back on. Never mind, onwards and upwards! I started back on the wagon on Monday; I went swimming on Monday evening and to Zumba last night. Today I came down with a tummy bug :(:(:(:( So I don't think I'll have done very well this week!

hope to hear from you all again soon. Trace xx

Well hello Honey, Blue Smartie and MLouiseH! Welcome tatabubbly! It's lovely to see you all but such a shame we've all put weight back on. Never mind, onwards and upwards! I started back on the wagon on Monday; I went swimming on Monday evening and to Zumba last night. Today I came down with a tummy bug :(:(:(:( So I don't think I'll have done very well this week!

hope to hear from you all again soon. Trace xx

You have proved to me beyond all reasonable doubt that exercise is clearly toxic. :D

I have the weekend off this weekend and I plan to do some big thinking about what I can reasonably achieve and see if that can make a difference. That is Plan A, as always I'm making allowances for my superb ability to procrastinate so I'll probably have a Plan B up my sleeve :eek:

Oh it's lovely to see you trace :D I was beginning to feel lonely! I've had a fair to middling rotten Christmas. I've had a fluey-cold thing going on and you're not allowed time off work without producing a death certificate so I've had to soldier on... as I'm not quite ready to push up the daisies yet! Christmas is still plain weird here and un-christmassy - even after 9 Christmasses here it still feels odd being hot on Xmas day and with there just being me, my daughter and the dog, our family gathering is somewhat small. Hopefully one day I'll be able to go home for Christmas, and then I can grumble about it being too cold and too many people! :D

Weight-wise, I have no idea what I'm going to do about losing the podge, I always did well on slimming world when I was in the UK, but with no support and no books and no UK products it's all a bit hard. I might go over to the dark side. Darth Flabster - "OzzieMoz - I am your diet"

I'm going to do some pondering and decide what will become of me. All I know is that I have to do something as I'm losing what little self-confidence I had left.

Anyway, it's lovely to see you again here trace, hopefully some more people will rejoin us! Hope you had a great Christmas and if I don't "see" you before, have a great New Year and here's to a great 2015 for all of us!

HI Ozzie, nice to see you again! Since you were last here I too moved to QLD and am now living in sunny Brisbane! I restarted SW last Saturday as I need to give myself a kick up the (increasingly growing) behind!

Sara

Hey! Can I join the weekly weigh ins? First week on Slimming World Online and still trying to get to grips with what I should be eating! :) x

Hey! Can I join the weekly weigh ins? First week on Slimming World Online and still trying to get to grips with what I should be eating! :) x

Hi Jenny, welcome to our small group!

Have you tried filling out a food diary (either online or on paper). I think it really helps when you're starting out to get your head around the plans. Good luck x

Thank you.... I lost 3lb too...will see how next week goes!

Yeah I keep track of everything I eat, the only thing is that I'm using max 5 syns a day, I've read a lot on the sites about people opinions of how many syns you should have...do you guys find you have better losses when you eat more or less syns? X

Thank you.... I lost 3lb too...will see how next week goes!

Yeah I keep track of everything I eat, the only thing is that I'm using max 5 syns a day, I've read a lot on the sites about people opinions of how many syns you should have...do you guys find you have better losses when you eat more or less syns? X

To be honest syns aren't really what affect my losses it's my portion control on free food and not getting 1/3 superfree. I rarely use all my syns either but it is in the back of my mind that that then gives me a little space for tweaks too!

Congrats on the great loss.

Back