Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Just started SW last week for the first time and was pleased to weigh in for the first time today and be 4lbs down. Didn't pick Sunday for a weigh in day, might have to change that as Saturday is usually my bad behaviour day food-wise! :)

Weigh in day again, and pleased to report a better week than last week with 2.25 pounds off this week:).... Better than last week thank God! Starting to get a bit anxious about weigh-ins as mine have been so up and down! Good luck to all other Sunday weighers x

Disappointed today, been on plan all week, lots of fruit and veggies and put on half a pound. I can understand being like this when near target but l am miles off and this is the second time l have put on weight on the few weeks l have been doing SW. One more week and if I gain again will have to have a rethink of continuing

Well early weigh in on Saturday this week as I am away at sis's tonight and she has no scales! I managed to lose 4 pounds, which certainly helps offset the half pound gain last week! I don't understand this weight-loss thing......I am so up and down but at least if the trend is generally downward its all good! :)

Hi everyone, I have just started today, so no weight loss to report yet, but I will be a Sunday at-home weigher. Good luck everyone.

I weigh on a Sunday and this week I gained 1lb! But I've been gaining consistently for the last few weeks because I just can't seem to get my head into the game. I tell myself at the start of every day that I'll follow plan and have a low syn day or just not go over my syns and then I'll eat a chocolate bar and it's all over!!! I need help :(

I weigh on a Sunday and this week I gained 1lb! But I've been gaining consistently for the last few weeks because I just can't seem to get my head into the game. I tell myself at the start of every day that I'll follow plan and have a low syn day or just not go over my syns and then I'll eat a chocolate bar and it's all over!!! I need help :(
. Hi it is hard sometimes, l have put on weight sometimes when l have totally been on plan, and it is demoralising. Usually though it evens out over a month. Just keep plugging on and you will get there, good luck x

Weighed in today. 1st week on SW (did it years back) and I have lost 6lb! I'm putting that down to extremely detailed planning, (packed lunches on days out etc) and meticulous logging, which I never usually do.

Went out last night as well, had prawn linguine in Zizzi's, I read that it's low syn, but no real idea how many!
I've got over 4st to lose, so very pleased with a good start. We've done a lot of walking this week, so that's been a help too.

-2.5 lb this week. Made a few rookie mistakes (underestimated olive oil) but managed to stick to plan. Very happy

Hope everyone has had a good week. I'm on my first week and I'm happy with 6lb. Dunno what happened as when I did SW years ago I was so dissappointed I didn;t get a big loss. V odd.

Sunday is the best day to weigh I think as it makes you behave on Fri and Sat.

Hope everyone has had a good week. I'm on my first week and I'm happy with 6lb. Dunno what happened as when I did SW years ago I was so dissappointed I didn;t get a big loss. V odd.

Sunday is the best day to weigh I think as it makes you behave on Fri and Sat.

Hi, I'll join you, I'm weighing in on Sunday, doing it at home. Good luck!

Really pleased to report that on day 7, end of my first week back after about 6 months off plan and only gaining 2lbs so effectively maintaining, although not the properly and this won't happen again! I have some marbles in jars as you can see in my video above, it'll help me see that when I lost weight i'm actually achieving and getting closer to target! So.... drum roll, I lost 3lbs!! Whoop! Taking me down to 182lbs that's a whopping 28lbs gone forever! 42lbs until I reach 10 stones and then i'll reevaluate my final target which will likely be 9-9.5stones, fingers crossed.

I bought mushrooms to add in with my eggs in the mornings as that's suiting me for a quick easy breakfast in the morning, so just had that, added in some salt/pepper/garlic salt and chives, really scrummy!

I didn't receive my soup maker, really disappointed it's not coming for ages, so will carry on as I am for now, after I've finished my bananas, i'll add in some sp days into the mix and have extra healthy b choices!

Hoping for 2-3lbs off next week, fingers crossed.

1lb off for me this week and I'm now in the 12 stones bracket whoop! Really pleased with this! Can't wait to get into the 11 stones bracket.

Hi, thought i'd pop on in the hope that someone anyone else is weighing in on a Sunday at home like me hahaha,

I didn't update in here last week, I lost 3lbs whoop... even better this week, another 2lbs! Well chuffed.

Just starting back up here on the Sunday weigh in - I lose so much weight here a few years ago. Here goes :)

Oh dear, it's very quiet here! Never mind, I'm going to report a 1.5 lbs loss this week, which is a little disappointing for the first week but I'll take it. So the formal stats:

327.0 lbs - down 1.5 lbs from last week, and 1.5 lbs in total. Next week I'm aiming for 2 lbs loss to take me down to 325 lbs. Here goes!!!

Back