Sun's Diary... Feeling better today

sun

Gold Member
Am really loooking forward to starting today, having lost 6lbs with CD, cant face doing anymore of that, will be great to be able to eat heathily and HOPEFULLY lose this last bit of weight, obviously have been used to a quicker weight loss, but as long as I can see it go down weekly I will be happy with that, so Here We Go...........

Welcome to WW and best of luck with it!

x

Welcome and best of luck with ww

Good luck Sun - I'm sure you will do great
xxxxxxxxx

Good Luck Sun! ... look forward to reading your diary :) ..

Have a lovely day xx

thanks ladies, and Jools!, will pop onto CD to see how you're doing x

Well DAY 2.

Yesterday was good, its just a great feeling being able to eat what I want and not feel hungry, dont get me wrong, I did the right thing for ME personally doing LL and CD to initially lose the 3 stone, I know I put on nearly a stone on my 5 week holiday, but that was just enjoying myself, I did maintain my weight for 6 months of eating before the holiday.

So this last small hurdle of a few pounds is the right way to go on WW, (hurrah)!

One thing I am confused about is this 'kickstart' mallarky, for me, I am on only 18 pts anyway, and I dont really understand it (doh! is it me!), my friend started yesterday and joined and when we were at work last night, I read through all the WW gumph she got. I am quite happy just counting my 18pts throught the day, and hopefully like to lose 2lbs a week.

So there we go, Day 1 over and I feel GOOD.

Good luck ladies.

My weigh in will be Mondays, although I shall find it hard not to weigh myself during the week lol!

sun xx

oh gosh starlight, pleaseeeeeeeee, you are such an inspiration, I know I couldnt have done WW from the onset, I just dont have the discipline, you are truly an amazing lady, you what you have achieved so far. You deserve all you wish for

sun xx

hmmmmmmmmmmm, have so got the munchies today, had porridge for breakfast at 06.30 this morning and had my lunch at 11.30 and also had a pink and white, I've only got 9 1/2 pts left for the rest of the day, I think I'll make up a '0' pt veggie soup.

Sun what's a pink and white?
The soup is lovely and very satisfying
xxxxxx

ohhh, they are marshmellow in a wafer, only 1/2pt, Laura is a great fan, you can put them in the microwave and they go all squishy

images-1.jpg

sun x

not heard of them - may give them a try

Yesterday was another good day although I did feel hungry but the good thing about it was being able to have something unlike CD.

I made a 0 point soup using what I had, I used Marigold vegetable bouilllion, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, pak choy and some passata, fresh basil and a splash of balsamic vinegar, pepper.
Y U M M Y!

Having that enabled me to have a couple of glasses of wine last night at my daughters and for dinner had smoked haddock, amazing only 1 pt for 120g, thats a good size piece.

Am just loving this!

Thats the joy of ww compared to cd,at least if you have 0 points left you can have the 0 point items, i love pink and whites, my fav!

I know Gem, brilliant! I must be careful though with the pink and whites and not get to carried away with the 1/2pt, I've got type II diabetes Insulin Resistance, albeit low in fat, the sugar must be horrendous!

Back