Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Oh what a fabulous start to my day. My porridge decided to explode in the microwave , all because i used a smaller bowl! lol. Good, good moving on lol

Yuk not a good start then!! Oh well your day can only get better my dear onwards and upwards xxxx

LOL Julie. It happened once at the start, can't believe I did that again! Silly me :) It's like someone was trying to say stay on track Sunshine lol. Serves me right for not washing up the larger bowls.... was too busy reading KD's thread...whoops.

Hope you're felling good today xxx

Oooohhhh I've got my buzz back about CD. Thanks goodness. I feel excited about it again. I won't be on my scales now for a while, at the least a week, maybe 2 and I'm looking forward again. I'm on track today, feeling in control again. Later I'm going to the gym with OH to do cardio and weights which we always do together (not during CD tho).... cannot wait to tone up these bingo wings. I hate that wobble!! and get back to the fitness level I used to be at :)

Strange thing tho this morning.... I'm wearing my skinny jeans, vest top and crop cardi thing and I just felt huge! I had to look at myself in the full length mirror so I could see that I'm still slim! How very bizarre. i guess it does take a while for our heads to catch up! I'm a size 10 and having a fat day!!!! I guess we get them whatever size we are. I'm more amused by this than anything. I mean before I started CD I couldn't have squeezed my arms into this crop cardi, the vest didn't cover my tummy and hips...it was too busy crinkling up at my belly button and i was squished in jeans 2 sizes bigger! Had to remind myself of this. xxx

Its mad its like your head takes a while to realise whats happened to your body - fat days are a thing of the past now your a size 10 my dear lol. I went to gym yesterday really enjoying it and felt really good afterwards...never thought I would enjoy it xxx

I tried explaining to my sis about the whole head thing catching up with body and she didn't get it. She's pretty much always been an a size 10!

The gym was fab thanks, the pain today tho arg! All worth it tho. Think I'll go on my power plates today and get my situps done. I may do gym tonight, depends how awake I am.

Day 95 for me!!! Good grief. It's flown. Gonna try flying through the pianist rehearsal as quick as I can so I can go buy new tracksuit bottoms. God I really am a shopaholic lol. I do have leggings but wouldn't feel right in them at the gym so I'll get as fitted bottoms as I can yay xxx

Foodie list:
CD porridge & banana

Last edited:
Hope you managed to find new bottoms for the gym, would be very embarrassing if the others fell down.... good luck with your rehearsals, do you have another gig on the horizon?

Hi hun,

It was embarressing, the peeps around me could see what was happening :) Ah well, done now. Just finished the piano rehearsal and off to get new bottoms yay. I haven't a gig lined up as yet because I'm fitting my new piano player who will take over from me on stage and the new drummer in next week. So have some mini rehearsals before a biggie with the 8 piece band next week. When we're ready (asap) i'll start booking the gigs up. May get a manager or agent this time tho as I want top venues now. Meeting with a top music producer next month and need to be ready to go. fingers crossed.

Ooohh the sun is out. Hope you're doing well hun. I'll be back later to catch up on everyones threads xxx hugs

Yep despite my big blip at the weekend, I still managed it, would have managed more if I hadn't of fallen off the wagon, but hey ho, I got there before my holiday. I know it was only 1lb, but felt it was important to me to get there, and a bit worried about putting weight on, on holiday as staying in a caravan with only gas burners and a grill and a very small fridge so we tend to live out of a lot of cans, one favourite is chilli in tins heated and put on tangy cheese doritos (def wont be having this) and we buy french stick and put on tomato puree, cheese, ham and anything else we can think of, place it under the grill for homemade pizzas (definately a no no)... lol think our fridge will be full of all my stuff this time... lol I can probably fit 4 quorn burgers in our very tiny ice box.

You'll be strong, I know you will. it's not worth going off track after all the hard work you've put in. Getting to goal....you must feel on top of the world. I just can't wait but i'm being patient!

Foodie list:

CD porridge & banana
Yoghurt & raspberries
Coffee
Banana
CD choc-mint custard & raspberries
Chicken, peppers, mushrooms, cauli, broc in freshly squeezed lemon juice, black crushed pepper stir fri & wholegrain pasta (small amount of veg)
Mint Tea/ or coffee if going to the gym to give me energy
Berries

God! I had an email from my aunt in France. It's just awful. She's only 52yrs old and been battling cancer for nearly 3 years. She's now back in her home with 24hour care and has refused more treatment. The cancer has spread everywhere but she still has her mind. Well, I received an email from her earlier saying all this and more and my god it's so upsetting. I wrote an email back with tears streaming down my face. The thing is my Mum, her sister, died at the same age as she's about to, of cancer, except my Mum's mind was mush in the end. I'm so upset. Mum passed away 5 years ago but it's raw. Anyway I'm off to the gym now to do 30 mins of the treadmil and hopefully I'll feel a bit better after that x

Awww Sunshine, so sorry to hear that, what awful news and it must bring back such awful memories for you.... take care of yourself...

Okay Diary, having spent the entire night on here I am now motivated. I have set the new Shrinklie Thread Challenge - The Everything August Challenge. My August aim is to be at goal and be starting the 1200-1500 plans. I have also set my most faraway goal so far at Christmas to be still maintaining. This is only because i have so many events up until I go to Florida and want to stay on track throughout.

I'm really tired and pretty stressed with things however a good lie in tomorrow will be a bonus. Also I'm going for dinner and to see The Proposal (total chick flick...well needed) with a friend so that'll be fun. I'd like to go to the gym and work out first thing if not I'll go on my power plates if I can find them lol..... it's a huge thing, it's just hidden under the ironing pile :)

Goodnight diary...oohh and that lemon chicken was really good and kept me going. xxx

Hi Sunshine, Sorry for your loss and now to have it brought back with the news of your aunt, hugs to you hun! Keep strong!

Great that you are re-motivated for those last few lbs and moving up the plans!

Have a great girlie night out and de-stress with some funny stuff.

Take care
xx

(((((Hugs)))))))) to you honey sorry to hear about your aunt. Can completely sympathise, I lost my mum 5 years ago too she had brain tumours and was only ill for 7 weeks before she passed away. Is horrible and its true what they say he always takes the good ones!! Hope your feeling brighter today my dear, take care xxxx

Hey hon...
was just catching up on the posts.......... and was reading yours and you sounded sooo happy and well done you for going to they gym ect and hope you got those new bottoms.

Then I read the news about your aunt Im so sorry hon that she is poorly...... Sending big hugs...........

Lotsa love Marissa x

Back