Super cheap, superspeed, super success express week

Jael said:
Ooo great! More the merrier. Not that you need it miss, with your 11 pound loss!

Yeah like that will happen all the time lol!

I don't think you can ever tell what our bodies decide to do! Some weeks amaze me and others frustrate me because I feel I have been 100% but upping water and superfree definately works :)

Ok, this week I have 2 heavy Xmas meals out, with no alternative meals available and a night out (definitely involving alcohol!). So my cunning plan was success express last week and 5 syns per day this week, giving myself 80 syns for nights out. I'd also worked out my 4 healthy extras as cheese, to cover some of the meals out (pepper stuffed with goats cheese and cheesecake). Doing really well today, then a patient gives us box of krispy kreme doughnuts and a chocolate cream one just fell into my mouth. Dammit!

Jael said:
Ok, this week I have 2 heavy Xmas meals out, with no alternative meals available and a night out (definitely involving alcohol!). So my cunning plan was success express last week and 5 syns per day this week, giving myself 80 syns for nights out. I'd also worked out my 4 healthy extras as cheese, to cover some of the meals out (pepper stuffed with goats cheese and cheesecake). Doing really well today, then a patient gives us box of krispy kreme doughnuts and a chocolate cream one just fell into my mouth. Dammit!

But it was a krispy kreme! Drool! I love them. The tesco round the corner from me has them as you walk in the shop! Grr! Have a nice time at the christmas meals! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
But it was a krispy kreme! Drool! I love them. The tesco round the corner from me has them as you walk in the shop! Grr! Have a nice time at the christmas meals! Xx

Lol. Thanks. They were Xmas doughnuts! Some of them were snowmen or Xmas trees! There are some things you just can't fight

I lurve! Krispy Kreme I deffo would have indulged, I would say try and use only free good and hex today now. Enjoy your parties you need to have fun at this time of year. X

Ok was gonna have all bran for a change today, but was too bloody cold. So had berries (superspeed) and porridge HEA &B today at work. It bloody exploded in the microwave. Then had toast at 1030. Don't know if syn free day is gonna happen

View attachment 22723

I find my porridge will explode in the microwave if the bowl is too small. You might want to try a bigger bowl to avoid the disappointment, mess and danger of exploding porridge :)

Morning! How are you doing? X

jayde1148 said:
Morning! How are you doing? X

Hey missy. I've been hiding for a few days, due to waaaay too much food and alcohol lol. Lost half a pound this week by some miracle. This week I'm having a bowl of super speed soup for a meal every day, except Xmas day. How you getting on?

Jael said:
Hey missy. I've been hiding for a few days, due to waaaay too much food and alcohol lol. Lost half a pound this week by some miracle. This week I'm having a bowl of super speed soup for a meal every day, except Xmas day. How you getting on?

A loss is a loss! Well done! My meals are ok but but have had a few naughty snacks! I'm gonna need to develop much stronger will power I think :) I tried speed soup but was not that impressed, I must have done it wrong. Have amended my Christmas day to include a free breakfast and lots of free food for evening buffet so hopefully doing a bit of damage limitation :)

jayde1148 said:
A loss is a loss! Well done! My meals are ok but but have had a few naughty snacks! I'm gonna need to develop much stronger will power I think :) I tried speed soup but was not that impressed, I must have done it wrong. Have amended my Christmas day to include a free breakfast and lots of free food for evening buffet so hopefully doing a bit of damage limitation :)

Really? My soup came out lush. My mates at work were nicking it. I was pleased with my loss; would've been ecstatic to STS to be honest. Plus, it took me to the 12s. Yay! I'm back in the zone for Xmas week tho.

You'll do just fine. You've been doing so well

Back