Super Obese

Ahh Sonya, I do love writing but found it easier to just chat here, everyone on here is amazing support.

My last few updates have been a bit short due to time being a bit short, I've lost my job but have never been busier, but will put more thought in a few milestone updates ;)

@NikkiH - I started noticing clothes after the 2nd week, and now really notice every pound as it goes. Obviosuly this is more noticable on my belly as that's where the most fat is, so shirts fitting, and fitting better are my main barometer. I often see people complaining about small loses, but seriously every pound is noticeable and as long as the scales are going down, every little improvement is a bonus.

I'm now 29lbs down in 5 weeks, week six here come!

Some great losses Electricsheep....keep up the good work!

Ok, so that's 6 weeks down and another 5lb this week.

While the loss is great, this diet goes through various stages and I'm at the slightly bored one.

I'm no longer Super Obese, downgraded to plain old Obese with a BMI of 33.5 (was 38.5)

Congrats on the 5lbs and the 'plain old' ...... Have to say I never got bored with that weight dropping off every week ;) x

Excellent!! and what a lovely milestone to hit too.. bet your delighted. Well done..

The last 2-3 days have been the toughest so far, more or less zero enthusiasm for anything which is very tough.

While everyone will talk about the great weight loss on LT, I think it has a very serious affect on your mental health. Is anyone else going through this?

Anyway, some good news size wise, down to 36" waist. Found that none of my belts were any use at hauling in my 38" jeans so I picked up a new belt and jeans.

My XL sports tops are very baggy, so I got a new L sized one for football.

Woooo get you and your new clothes......blooming great feeling though getting the smaller clothes, well done on your weight loss so far, keep it up xx

Can't really comment on the mental health thing - I felt brilliant and loved the freedom from food and chance to re-evaluate my issues around it but we're all different I guess.

Well done on your achievement anyway & hope you feel better soon x

Thanks, Just finding I've a bit too much time on my hands. Feeling a bit like Jack in The Shining. Feeling total **** I guess is the best way to sum things up.

I've no weighin until the week after next, but I'm around 5lb down this week again.

Well you can't knock that anyway .... chin up kid .. (don'tcha just hate people who say things like that? ;)) x

Hiya you are doing brilliantly.......you know what I did when I was feeling like you are......I went in the arcade here on minimins and tried my best to thrash some high scores

Thanks, Just finding I've a bit too much time on my hands. Feeling a bit like Jack in The Shining. Feeling total **** I guess is the best way to sum things up.

I've no weighin until the week after next, but I'm around 5lb down this week again.

Why are you feeling total ****?
You have left your 'super' category and had a magnificent journey so far. Bought new clothes, lost loads of weight - you should be feeling on top of the world! I know I was when I was continuing to lose, week after week on TFR.

Use your time to do more physical activities instead of mental activities - like was said before, you can THINK too much on TFR.

Sorry about your job loss and I hope something comes along and knocks at your door very soon.

Congratulations on all your losses up to now - Magnificent.

Arcade and try to thrash some high scores......the time just flies while you are in there.......you are doing so well.....dont give up....xx

Hey well done you!!! You are doing super.... too much time on your hands can lead to wayyyyy too much thinking.... I know its easier said than done but try to keep urself busy and do a bit more exercise or go and visit a friend just even something small to get urself up and out.

I hope you are feeling a bit better today xxx

Hiya how are you doing.....I had a laugh at my weigh in today....well I am apparently super super morbidly obese.......woohooo im super at something.....

Feeling a bit better after my earlier funk, I've been cooking a bit this week for the OH, mainly from a WW cook book which has put me in better focus.

The downside is I can't taste any of it so not sure if stuff is right or needs seasoning.

Anyway, this is week 8, and I skipped last weeks weighin so next Monday is a doubler.

I've got a bit too much time on my hands, and found that I was overdoing it a tad at the gym which was leaving me wrecked later in the day, so for the next few weeks I'll just concentrate on swimming, running and 1 weights session a week.

Also ransacked my OH's stuff and came up good on Bio-oil and cocoa butter :)

Feeling a bit better after my earlier funk, I've been cooking a bit this week for the OH, mainly from a WW cook book which has put me in better focus.
Good to hear.......oddly I like the smell of food.....would sniff everything....lol
The downside is I can't taste any of it so not sure if stuff is right or needs seasoning.
A bit of seasoning could be added after unless OH is around to taste as its being cooked
Anyway, this is week 8, and I skipped last weeks weighin so next Monday is a doubler.
Ooooooo wonder how much you have lost....
I've got a bit too much time on my hands, and found that I was overdoing it a tad at the gym which was leaving me wrecked later in the day, so for the next few weeks I'll just concentrate on swimming, running and 1 weights session a week.
Wow hark at you.......all I can manage is walking.....though im only allowed to walk and swim.......so my exercise is limited....take it easy though dont go over doing it..
Also ransacked my OH's stuff and came up good on Bio-oil and cocoa butter :)
Hope OH dont mind lol....

Nice to hear from you......keep up the great work....

Week 7 & 8 weigh in today and down 7lb, slowing up slightly but it's all downward.

Nothing major to report, just keeping the days ticking along

Thanks ladies, that's 3 stone gone in 8 weeks, and I'm only going to go maximum of another 12 weeks.

Back