Super Obese

I found Electricsheep's posts funny to read. At the same time, I couldn't help noticing a lot of other posters on this thread, also doing so well with their own weight losses (just looking at their published weekly record and statistics on the far left).

So I would like to congratulate all of you on this thread (plus any lurkers reading this) and say well done! This is true inspiration, reading of everybody's else heartwrending stories and it made me feel glad to have joined the Lipotrim forum, knowing we are all in the same position and all we need is gentle coaxing and encouragement to keep going without fear of judgements! Cheers folks! :D

Still going, as you can probably tell from my earlier posts - LT hasn't been that easy for me mentally, but I'm still going strong.

From my gym scales this morning I'm down to 82.1kg which is roughly 181lb, next weigh in is Friday which will be my last before refeed which I'll start in 2 weeks time.

I've lost a lot, compliments all round but it's a lot to take in and I still feel that I'm not 'there' yet as 'there' has changed.

Planning to run a 5k race in few weeks time as well, and today was the most I've ever run and I had some left in the tank.

Guess I've not got that much to moan about afterall

Back