Super Obese

Oh yeah - half a stone in 2 weeks .... really slow ;) :p LOL! x

When you think you are almost halfway to target in just 8 weeks :D :D :D
Fantastic result, you really deserve it!
Please will you start a blog? Love reading your posts :)

hey just read your diary and thought it was really funny!!! you have done so well hun. :).

i can relate with the boredom and just generally feeling fed up, im on week 7 now and hit it pretty much the same as you did but the results speak for themselves eh.

keep up the great work hun. love reading your posts!! :D

xox

Still plodding along, weigh ins every 2 weeks, down 9lb this time :0

Wedging myself in 34" jeans now as well.

Excellent! Well done you! Hope you're feeling as good as you deserve to! x

Wooohoooo great total weight loss you have done so well .......keep up the excellent work....x

keep going you can do it. And as another poster said, just take it day by day or craving by craving if you have too. It really is down to positive thinking andimagine yourself the way you want to be. And if you get really p'd off go online and look at pic of who you would love to look like. Congratulations for taking the right steps. I wish you all the best.
Nat

Well done, you are doing so well. Great losses there! Its just dropping off you.
Emma x

Well done you are doing so well .
Cathy

Weighed in 2 days early and down 7lbs.

Starting new job next Monday as well.

Having done 12 weeks now, my thoughts are that yes this works well, and it's pretty simple once you convince yourself to keep going. Not that it makes it any easier or fairer when you've to resist the basic instinct of eating.

The next 2-3 weeks will be really tough for me but I'll see how it goes :)

Another fab loss! Well done you :D

And yes - this is the easiest bit - make the most of it :) keep up the good work x

well done and good luck in your new job.
Cathy

You can do it.

Hi there. I'm Bella. I did LT three years ago and made a big mistake - I stopped halfway to my target weight (at 11 st 6 down from 15 st 10). It was a killer. I felt tired of the diet and worn down a bit. I thought having a meal would cure that. But it didnt and after the meal (well a couple of weeks of meals!) I was still fat. I immediately wanted to go back on it and I tried to but the chemist wouldnt let me. They said I had to wait a year. They told me that I shouldnt have come off it if I wasnt at my goal. I was really really upset.

Don't stop now. You would regret coming off. You have done so well - you are a real inspiration.

Who knew there were so many fat people in Ireland. Where have you all been hiding? :eek:
Bella

Well done hun, Another great loss. Best of luck with your new job. Eventhough it will be hard few weeks ahead stay strong and keep with it. As Molly said this is the easiest part and it only becomes hard work when you are back eating.

I get where you are coming from though. Best thing to do is take it week to week. You are doing so well it would be a shame to cut your journey short.

Hope I dont sound too preachy!

Niamh xxx

Oh sorry YES ... Good Luck in the new job xx

Well done! You've got some fantastic losses there! keep it up!
Good luck with your job and next weeks weigh in.
Emma x

:happy096:

"Super Obese" That's what the man said, he even checked it again on the chart. "Is there a prize?" I asked. "No" he said, slightly unsure if I was joking or not. I was trying to see what other categories were there, maybe "Fantastically Obese", or "Hereditary big boned with a touch of low will power", put me down for that one. Much better that being super at the obesity, which is just a nice way of saying SuperFat.

So there we were, two grown men wedged into possibly the smallest room in the world with a fold down chair and BMI chart. He ran through the programme again, as I attempted to look like I'd not heard this before..."two sachets a day....no flapjacks for the first few weeks", "No flapjacks full stop" I thought to myself, vile horrid bars of turf from the land of satan.

18stone 9lbs, I took a long look at that on the judgement scales, because I know that's the heaviest I'll ever be, and then it came back to me. Two years ago, I was in a similar surrounding, at some other basement pharmacy room in Dublin, having similar thoughts and going through the same nervous optimism.

Two years have passed and weight was lost, and subsequently put back on. I'm looking back now thinking why that didn't work, valid excuses, but excuses non the less.

My names ElectricSheep, and I'm dreaming of going 100% until September. Here we are, day uno, a new day...wish me luck :)

That is possibly the funniest thing I have read this year, you should be a comedy writer.

Stumbled here by accident, and glad i did, all the best with your journey hun.
x

hope you are keeping strong.... enjoy your new job and being skinny:D
Nat xXx

Back