Super Speed Soup

Did you not find the soup very sweet? Giving it to my hubby tonight he thinks its OK. It must be me:cry::cry:

Yes think I will have to get on the soups again, dont feel I have lost anything this week yet W I Monday! Trouble is I dont much like veggies, but I do like onions/toms/mushrooms/leek/potato. Will have to have a think, mushroom soup sounds nice. MMmmmmmmmmmm

I want to add, that altho delicious, this should be renamed "Fart Soup"! x

Gem Bear I totally agree with you. In fact, that is what it is known as in my household and place of work :D Stick at it though, the 'symptoms' do pass after a while, I guess you kind of build up an immunity to it!

mine is all in the slow cooker cooking ready for lunch tomorrow - my 1st go at it but from the recipe I guessed it would have windy after effects lol

Made last night, absolutely gorgeous, makes loads. Hope to see good results on weigh in night.

Just made this and it's gorgeous! Didn't put lentils in ( even thou Iv never tried them) I can't stand the thought of them! I blended some and left some chunky! I used the sweet chilli beans too so it's got a bit of a sweet kick to it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

will be making this for my half term next week as i find it hard to stick to plan during school hols.

Off the topic of the soup, i got the shock of my life when i clicked on your post and a saw hot young jenson looking at me with his smouldering good looks! lol! Love love love him :D

Off the topic of the soup, i got the shock of my life when i clicked on your post and a saw hot young jenson looking at me with his smouldering good looks! lol! Love love love him :D

if i made a list (friends episode) he would be on it five times. i love my hubby but this would be pure lust. oohh i am having a moment.

if i made a list (friends episode) he would be on it five times. i love my hubby but this would be pure lust. oohh i am having a moment.

Lol i am with ya on that one! xx

Made this soup at the weekend and have eaten it daily, lost 4lb this week. Will make again this weekend

Back