Super Speed Soup

Just made a big batch in the slow cooker, portioned it into 5 rather large portions, and taking one with me to work tomorrow. Will see what it does to me over the weekend!

I was happy with my loss this week, don't know if it was down to the soup but I will definitely be making it again! X

why wait, make it now!!!! :)

made some last night, well a modified version anyway..
I added peas, cauliflower, a few sprouts and some white cabbage... and left out the baked beans..

just made some today for the first time and its made loads!! so my dinner is sorted for tomorrow with plenty to freeze for over the week. fab!!!:D

katty said:
just made some today for the first time and its made loads!! so my dinner is sorted for tomorrow with plenty to freeze for over the week. fab!!!:D

I know I've just had loads, my hubby and farther in law saw me eating it and so wanted some and still enough left to feed a rugby team lol so that's my lunches sorted this week, let's hope for a good weight loss this week too as I'm oh for biggest looser this Thursday!!! Fingers crossed for me everyone!! X

Made this two days ago, its sooo filling, though I still eat mine with my 2 slices of bread and marg from HEXB and I'm all set up for evening. I bought some of those takeaway containers from poundland, then blended the soup up. Made 9 portions so I may freeze some tonight before it goes off. Thankyou so much for the recipe xx

I know I've just had loads, my hubby and farther in law saw me eating it and so wanted some and still enough left to feed a rugby team lol so that's my lunches sorted this week, let's hope for a good weight loss this week too as I'm oh for biggest looser this Thursday!!! Fingers crossed for me everyone!! X
good luck to you, i'm sure you'll do fab x

Prob too much info but my hubby had banned me from having this fir a 3rd day running!!! He said he can't stand the trumping any longer ha ha ha lol let's hope it's all been worth it!! X

i've made this today and it was very nice! ive now got enough to last a lifetime in the freezer :)

would be great to hear from more people about their post-speed soup weight loss. i'm not a soup fan but if it DOES work, i might try this anyway ...

(if it doesn't work, then forget it!) ;)

Last edited:
MJCD said:
would be great to hear from more people about their post-speed soup weight loss. i'm not a soup fan but if it DOES work, i might try this anyway ...

(if it doesn't work, then forget it!) ;)

I was getting to the stage where my losses were .5 lb off then on...so last week I made the soup! I had it for dinner weds thurs n fri ( couldn't manage anymore than that due to all the veg...and going to toilet more than usual, if u get my drift!) but went to my wi on tues and lost 3lb! So I so think it works!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i had more of this again for lunch today - my freezer reserves are getting low so i'll have to make another big batch :)

Back