Super Speed Soup

How long does it keep non frozen?

Just making first patch, didn't put parsnips in as hate them. Used three bean salad as the mixed one in tesco says added salt and suggar. Haven't put baked beans in as many have said it too sweet put extra green lentils in instead :) hope it works need a big loss this week!!!

I do exactly the same! No beans, extra lentils and no Parsnips. I also throw in some chilli and garlic too. Love this soup its so filling.

Just made this soup, left out the lentils and added some piri piri spice and I am stuffed. Its yum. Made it blended this time, made leave it chunky next time.

found out why its called super speed soup!

It works. Had a blow out last Sunday and superspeed souped for the 4 lunches after that. Lost 2.5lbs! One of my bigger losses after a STS and a gain the weeks before!

Really, that's great as i have a planned blow out on sat so am having soup today, tomorrow, Friday, Sunday and Monday to combat!!!

I am just about to have my first speed soup experience! First I need to super speedily cut my veg.. I think this may take a while haha! Any volunteers?!!! Xxx

Just got my ingredients and will make this tonight!!! Xxx

I had the soup on Wednesday, Friday, Sunday and last lot tomorrow before weighin on Wed :) heres hoping!

Who has liquidised this or who has left it lumpy, I would be interested in which way you guys prefer it? Also is it as filling if it has been blended?

Caroline, I left mine chunky as that way I can have it with pasta, or ad a jacket potato filling, and tomorrow I'll add curry powder and a touch of natural yogurt and have it with rice!!! Plus I can have a mug of chunky "soup" when I feel like!!
Personally, I don't think I'd like it as much blended!!! Xxxx

Who has liquidised this or who has left it lumpy, I would be interested in which way you guys prefer it? Also is it as filling if it has been blended?

I blend mine.

There was a BBC documentary on a few months ago called 10 Things You Need to Know About Losing Weight. In it they compared blended soup to the same unblended components of solids and liquid. They fed it to soldiers and measured which stayed fuller for longers. The blended soup guys won.

All my soup has been eaten so the verdict is tomorrow

Back