Super Speed Soup

Ok its made, i had the first bowl for lunch and have got enough to get me through to wednesday night (2 meals per day of it)
It tastes ok not the best thing I have ever tasted, but certainly not the worse.
Scale reading this morning 14lb 11 (they weigh less than the ones at sw unfortunately.)

I will update in the morning. Other food consumed today

Breakfast - SW rice pudding made with Kara Milk + Banana

Lunch - SS Soup. Activia Mango FF Yoghurt

Tea - SS Soup + 2 weetabix - hot water and just a tiny bit of skimmed milk (For dessert)

2 glasses of water, lemon and ginger herbal tea, 2 peppermint tea, 1 coffee)

Syns (So far) 3 sugar free biscuits 0.5syns each)

Last edited:
Just made and had for my tea. Can't believe how much there is, think I'll be eating it for weeks.
Mine was pretty thick as didn't put much water in (not that much room in the pan) but it was delish!
Going to have it for tea everyday this week with my HEB nimble. Let's just hope It works for a good loss.

sorry for being a bimbo but once you freeze soup how do you defrost it? ie should you leave it over night, can u do it in the microwave etc? the prospect of defrosting terrifies me in case i poison someone :(

I just portion it up into Tupperware boxes to freeze and then take out the freezer either night before or in the morn before work. Then when I get home I just pour into a bowl and warm it in the microwave (or into saucepan and warm up on the hob)

Ok its made, i had the first bowl for lunch and have got enough to get me through to wednesday night (2 meals per day of it)
It tastes ok not the best thing I have ever tasted, but certainly not the worse.
Scale reading this morning 14st 11 (they weigh less than the ones at sw unfortunately.)

I will update in the morning. Other food consumed today

Breakfast - SW rice pudding made with Kara Milk + Banana

Lunch - SS Soup. Activia Mango FF Yoghurt

Tea - SS Soup + 2 weetabix - hot water and just a tiny bit of skimmed milk (For dessert)

2 glasses of water, lemon and ginger herbal tea, 2 peppermint tea, 1 coffee)

Syns (So far) 3 sugar free biscuits 0.5syns each)

okay - extra syns had -6 more sugar free biscuits (3 syns), hp sauce in soup ("2 syns) - total syns 6.5

extra drinks after updating 1xcoffee, 1xwater, 1xtea.

Scale reading this morning 14st 10lb 4oz - i checked 3 times and this is what i got twice the other reading was 14st8lb but was only half awake and not sure I was on the scales properly.... I will update with m eats of the day later, but breakfast is
1x banana, 1/4 honeydew melon, peppermint tea

Last edited:
Breakfast - 1/4 melon - banana +2 weetabix hot water and just a tiny bit of skimmed milk

Lunch - SS Soup.

Tea - SS Soup 1/4 melon

2 glasses of water, 2 coffee)

Syns (So far) 6 sugar free biscuits 0.5syns each), velvet crunch 4 syns (7 syns total)

As someone else has said, speed soup is not a miracle cure it is just a soup made from speed and super speed foods.

I can't see any healthy extras on your menu's except 2 weetabix ?!?

To see results you should follow the plan, are you doing EE, original or green ??

It is also recommended that you do not weigh yourself between official weigh in (I do so you're not alone !!) but weight does fluctuate day to day anyway so get a truer reading once / week

you are obviously doing something right with SOTM for the last 2 months, WELL DONE.

good luck

As someone else has said, speed soup is not a miracle cure it is just a soup made from speed and super speed foods.

I can't see any healthy extras on your menu's except 2 weetabix ?!?

To see results you should follow the plan, are you doing EE, original or green ??

It is also recommended that you do not weigh yourself between official weigh in (I do so you're not alone !!) but weight does fluctuate day to day anyway so get a truer reading once / week

you are obviously doing something right with SOTM for the last 2 months, WELL DONE.

good luck

hmm the hex a was milk ran out of ss so used whole milk in the coffee and i have a good glug - just under 1/3 of mug. Doing ee, as for weighing its a dreadful habit i have got into... but just cannot stop myself...

I got my OH to hide my scales :)

I got my OH to hide my scales :)

i would kill mine if he did.

It's WI today and so far I have done 3 body tests on Wii - not that anything altered. Also been to aquafit and then woried what happens if yor body absorbs water. I am obsessed:eek:

Fart soup made me lose a couple of lbs despite having 3 days of chocolate and cake binging so it definately helps..

How did you get on Skinnyminx ??

I lost 5lbs =- yay

I will definitely do this once a month just to ring in the changes:D

Making my weekly batch later on! If I have it at least 5 meals a week (usually lunches) I always lose at least 1lb and I need that lb to get into the 9s finally!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got a load of soup to eat but am not sure whether to have some for lunch today. It can be quite heavy can't it and today is wi?! Lol, I'm so sad I know!!!

Back