Super Speed Soup

worked 12 hours today. (Tired), but stopped at Tesco and my 17 yr old and I have got this all prepared in slow cooker to turn on in morning...so tomorrow and over weekend, we can have it. So want to lose a stone...may not sound much, but it makes such a difference when you're small and lacking confidence! thanks for recipe. x

Hope you enjoy it Maggymay it IS a delicious recipe and so filling my teenage daughter loves it and is always whingeing for me to make it lol

Sammie x x

We cooked it last night.. It's delicious! We're both taking it to work/ college to have for lunch... So pleased that something so filling and tasty is GOOD for you! Hope your day is going well... Thank God it's Friday :) x

Sammie G said:
I usually leave mine a good 3 hrs so if you've got shopping or cleaning throw it all in leave it to cook, then go to it later.

Sammie x x :)

Thanks sammie im gonna give it a go today x

We cooked it last night.. It's delicious! We're both taking it to work/ college to have for lunch... So pleased that something so filling and tasty is GOOD for you! Hope your day is going well... Thank God it's Friday :) x

Hi Maggymay glad you enjoyed it, it is hard to believe that you can have it and lose weight :D as the new saying goes 'you CAN have your soup and eat it'

Thanks sammie im gonna give it a go today x

Hi Nickymac I'm glad you're going to try it I can't praise it enough we think its really lush, I'm making a batch on Wednesday will put it in the slow cooker on low then when I get home from work not only will the house be filled with the smell it'll be ready. I'm leaving it til then as my daughter is in college all day otherwise she'll be eating throughout the day :O

sounds daft but I never thought about making soup in a slow cooker how silly of me haha, love coming home knowing teas going to be ready and waiting for me.

My tip for soup is to add a little bit more black pepper than usual especially in winter gives it that extra warm, satisfying factor.

Malibu xx

Hi everyone, I have a question, would love to give this soup a go to speed up my incredibly slow losses....but the problem is I HATE baked beans, some sort of aversion have really tried to get over it but to no avail! So, can you tell me does it really taste of baked beans once cooked and blended? Do you actually notice them or not?? Thank you!

sounds daft but I never thought about making soup in a slow cooker how silly of me haha, love coming home knowing teas going to be ready and waiting for me.

My tip for soup is to add a little bit more black pepper than usual especially in winter gives it that extra warm, satisfying factor.

Malibu xx

The reason I did it was because I didn't want to come home from work and start faffing about making a soup and possibly not getting to eat until gone 8pm, this way when I get home at half 5 its ready for whenever we want to eat also the fact the all the flavours are there.

Good tip about the black pepper or you could try a teaspoon of mustard or chilli powder depending on how hot you like it :)

Hi everyone, I have a question, would love to give this soup a go to speed up my incredibly slow losses....but the problem is I HATE baked beans, some sort of aversion have really tried to get over it but to no avail! So, can you tell me does it really taste of baked beans once cooked and blended? Do you actually notice them or not?? Thank you!

Hi I don't like baked beans the good thing about this is you can add or remove things you don't like have a look in your book for alternative SS ingredients :)

notokettlechips said:

I agree with above, you can add any super free you want. I missed out pepper and leek this time. For the record I don't really think the baked beans overwhelm it or anything Xx

notokettlechips said:

I don't think you can taste the baked beans but they do help to bulk it up!!! It's so filling which is good!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back