Super Speed Soup

So i started bk on plan tuesday. Every lunch time i had this as i find it makes 12 portions!! Fingers crossed for good first week results!

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!!

What chilli did you add and when please?

I bought some parsnips for this.. well they're still in the freezer..lol.. well its on my to do list this week

the soup freeze's well i make a big pan of it then i put a freezer bag in to a mug then laidle the soup in to it ( so it like a cup of soup ) then.i freeze it and get.on out as and when x

iv learnt cos every time i made a batch we ended up having a bloody heatwave lol so i freeze it bring it out when it cold and rainy x

I'm writting my list as I type, i'm ready for speed soup for my first week back on SW after too long off plan!!!

I'm not sure if it even helps but I actually love the taste, it stops me from wasting syns on cup a soup and is far nicer than mugshots!!!

Going to add chilli like last time and I remember adding kidney bean too, reading the ingredients they wern't in it, i'm probably adding way too many calories, duh!

My second week in a row to make this. Have to say its lovely. i like to add a little cayenne pepper and cumin to it in the bowl if i fancy a change. eating it the same everyday can be a bit mundane.

also have found that having precooked pasta in the fridge to Put in my bowl before i pour the soup over is a must for lunches.

Have weigh in tonight will see how it goes as I had a weekend of excesses last week. But the true test will be this week. When I eat it every day and see how the loss is.

i would recommend this to anyone that hasn't made it, it's very like a minestrone and it makes a lot.

Yip I've never made it but I think i'm going this weekend. Just really scared incase I don't like it as heard it makes a massive batch! Guess theres only one way to find out.
Sx

Made this yesterday minus the parsnips but added a good dose of chilli powder and wow what a yummie yummie soup !!! Made tons so lunch at work sorted all week !!!

it freezes ok to i bad it in to large mug portions then freeze and defrost when needed its great iv also made a pea leek and ham soup that yummy too also made it with smokey bacon to give a nice flavour x

I've scrolled thru pages of threads but can't seem to find what this original super speed soup is? It's appears to have gone off in variations - can anyone just tell me one please?

I've scrolled thru pages of threads but can't seem to find what this original super speed soup is? It's appears to have gone off in variations - can anyone just tell me one please?

If you scroll back to the first page of the thread you will find the original recipe started by evethewitch. Hope that helps. :)

Back