Super Speed Soup

iv blended mine really smooth and i find it really nice had it every day this week but it doesn't suit everyone to like the same things :) x

i made this again this week, used Tesco taco mixed beans in it instead of the mixed bean salad. makes a massive difference and is very nice indeed.

this soup is the mutts nuts and i got a 5lb loss this week with being away and taking a break from the diet and eating everything in sight for a few days. cant recommend it enough. ive ate it 3 weeks outta 5 this month and am down a total of 14lb. 6lb, 5lb gained 2lb when not eating it and the another 5lb loss this week.

Made this before I went on the holiday and have been eating it by the bowl load hoping it will minimise my gain after a weeks holiday in an all inclusive resort!

Super Speed Soup is great for a satisfying lunch. I need to go shopping and stock up on the ingredients to make a batch :)

Will make this during the week, will be lovely and simple after all the rich xmas food :)

Hmm thanks thought so- I rarely do anything but red so prob not for me- although if my red meals have 1/3 super free then I spose it could be an EE day......never had one of those before :D

There is 16syns in the tin of Beans if a red day, however I think my batch of soup I made yesterday will do about 10 portions (I blended and added a fair bit of water to thin it out) so thats only 1.5 (ish) syns per portion so well worth it really!

I made it last night for the first time (first time soup as well!) I don't like half the ingredients and I am well impressed, had some for tea then the rest for lunch at work this week and next I think - I added some puree ginger and a bit of chilli powder to spice it up. YUMMY

Oh if you eat to much does it stop speeding up the losses?

I've made this soup but added cayenne pepper, paprika and cooked it with a cinnamon stick in the slow cooker, it's delicious.
I ate it yesterday for lunch then for dinner with pasta. I'm having it again today trying to make up for a bad weekend where my speed and super free didn't exist :(
It was delicious but does give you wind ALOT!

Just warming more up now :S don't think I could do more than two days on this stuff. Although my digestive system is much better.

Oh god it makes my tummy ache (aka trying to be polite for wind) especially after a break from it.

I decided to make a veg soup yesterday but with some free foods like pearl barley etc to make it into a success express soup but last night man alive! Bring on the trumpets!

Made chip shop curry sauce for hubby a couple of nights ago. So wish I hadnt, not pleasant at all!!! Parp

To help with the windy effects that some people are having I have a tip picked up from one of my Indian cooking classes as we used a lot of pulses. When you soak your pulses try to change the water frequently, the more frequent the better as this is where the pulses are trying to get rid of those products that cause wind. As well when you are ready to use the pulses, wash wash wash wash wash wash wash wash. These two things will help bring down those type of effects a good deal, very surprising actually as you can go from quite severe effects to hardly any. Try it!

Made this yesterday and just finished it off for my lunch today. Made me feel really bloated and extremely windy! My scales today say that I've put on 2lbs! Got my SW weigh in tomorrow, so I hope I lose that by then! I've been 100% this week as well! :-(

On the "windy" subject we are lost causes here! We eat a lot of beans and garlic and we have our own orchestra:giggle:​

On the "windy" subject we are lost causes here! We eat a lot of beans and garlic and we have our own orchestra:giggle:

Haha!! I was certain we'd have to get the roof tiles re done by the amount of wind we had! Lol!

I do carrots, peas, leeks, potatoes and little pieces of chorizo with a pack of chicken noodle soup in a large bowl it's works out 1 syn for the chicken noodle soup which is sort of like stock and gives it some flavour and the othe syns depend how much meat you use per portion I use chorizo it's 4 syns per big bowl. Left chunky it fills you up and you can freeze it.

Back