Super speed tomato soup

made this again. is so yummy.

Well, I have been eating my speed soup. I liked the idea of using it as a base too as it can get a bit dull everyday and it doesn't keep for long I find. Well, I just fried some onions and mushrooms and added some and used it as a sauce for pasta! Lovely used with HEXa cheese and filling! Going to use it to make a ratatouille for dinner!

I tried this and did not think much of it To me it was just a passata twist definitely not tomato soup !

Think 'Ill give this a try tonight!! and if the person who said it costs £1 to make is right what have i got to loose right?? :)Off to Aldi I go x

What makes this super speed? Curious as i know all the super speed foods off by heart and this just looks like a superfree recipe?? i'm totally making this tomorrow, looks quick and easy!!! :)

Carrots and onion i guess? lol!! they might mean superfree im gonbna make this tommorow x

I made this today after meaning to for ages!! To me it doesn't taste like Heinz but its edable and will help to lose weight so I'll eat it lol

Just made this for second time, recommend adding basil if you like the flavour...good stuff on a rubbish damp November day. :sw021:

Back