[[DEC CHALLENGE]] As Xmas lights shine we say gudbye 2 o'nine with DEDICATED DECEMBER

Thanks for all kind words, if I get just half the support from this forum that I've seen other members recieve then I'm sure that this time next year I'll be a shadow of my former self.

hi newbies and good luck , im also quite new and ul love it here, without the support i probably would b crying everyday by now lol .

ok i want to loose at least 7lbs before xmas! i started off loosing loads in the first week but now things r slow so il stay safe and say 7lbs b4 xmas and 10lbs for the whole of december would b amazing!

gonna try not to weigh till then apart from wen i go doctors of course which is due soon. and hopefully we will all reach target, good luck everyone and thanks for ur kind support up till now! its really helping me a lot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey welcome kims dad!

good luck! have u started a dairy in the thread?

love katie
xxx

Katie,
If I was to move the PC infront of the scales I'd have loads of time to start a diary, how many calories would I burn by typing a diary I wonder :D
Every time I walk past the scales I jump on incase a miracle has happened.
Seriously I could start a diary however I feel it might be a bit of a boring read, if I have time tomorrow I'll give it a go.

Hey Kims dad....welcome....dont let kae know you are a serial weigher...she's one too! Best to weigh once a week to get a true reading.

Stick around and post lots and you will get loads of support with your journey. All the best to you, and everyone in this difficult build up to xmas xx

Hi

I've lost 2 lbs this week which means I've already hit my 5 lbs target for this month. I would love to hit 30 lbs before the start of 2010 so I'm adding another 5 lbs to my target. I hope thats ok.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Mhairi
xx

Good luck for the challenge everyone!

I think I'll join you guys from the January one, I want to give myself a little time to get used to Xenical and iron out any little issues that might arise first.

Hope you all meet your goals xx

tell ya on Sunday :p (my personal offical weighing in day)

aw thanks hun, just not feeling as positive with the weight loss thing, im sure il get bak to normal soon enough, just struggling at the mo, im hoping i can at leat loose some weight by xmas

I know how you feel. I am feeling kind of sad right now. Having probs w/ no money, lazy back talking kids, unmotivated son, etc, etc, etc...:cry:

Hard to try losing weight when things aren't going as well as I would like them to.:( I feel though that as long as I lose weight , that is the only thing I have control over and can feel good about, even if its not as fast as I would like it to be.
I hope this helps you to get in the right frame of mind?

2lb down this week :)

i dont know whats going on with my weight loss, as my scales upstairs tell me ive lost a grand total of 2lbs so far, but the wii says ive lost 5lbs! i dunno... will find out on monday when i go to the drs.
eeeekkkk
im hoping ive lost something.... but i am not counting on it...
ehhh
i know the feeling ladies (and gents if they are there feeling the same)
about the whole struggle this month...
why... it must because its cold, wet, windy... and christmas!!!
ehhhhh

hey all sorry for not being around so much ive just been feeling crappy, but ive just hopped on scales and ive lost 2lbs so im feeling better again, still a way off my target for december but its a start, feeling a bit better now.
il have a read around today and c how ur all doing xxxx

Back