[[DEC CHALLENGE]] As Xmas lights shine we say gudbye 2 o'nine with DEDICATED DECEMBER

Hi

I lost a pound this week. Totally undeserved to be honest as I've eaten rubbish all week. The whole family has been ill and I've not been as carefull as normal. I had wanted to get my 2 stone by Christmas but I don't think I'll quite make it as it means I've got under a week to lose 2 lbs. I normally love Christmas but am more like Scrooge this year will be glad when its over and everything gets back to normal.

On a plus note I got a job on Monday and started on Wednesday which I'm really chuffed about as I had been too scared to apply for anything before losing the little I've lost thinking people would take one look at me and say "she's too unfit to run after kids" (I'm a nursery nurse) but I started on Wednesday and am really enjoying it so far and am managing it fine.

Hope you've all had a better week than I have.

Mhairi
x

hi ya...
im a nanny!!! and i always thought that they would take one look at me and say.... your going to feed out kids rubbish because you obviuosly dont eat well!!! (or a little too well!!)

well done on the job...
try not to snack (need to take my advice) and with working, and taking in less cals, then you might be supprised!!!!!
Good Luck!

ive lost another 5lbs since i last wrote on here i think, had a horrible weekend tho so ive lost for the wrong reasons, stress! but im still glad i lost it, so far ive lost 19lbs since startin xenical and im really pleased with that,

Congrats Hoping!! You're more than halfway to your target too!! :D

and also greeneyes too :).

I had put on a 1lb yesterday but (being a serial weighter) on the scales this morning I was 1lb less than last week 17st 5lb). So 17.5 is my goal for 25th December and I'm hoping I can stay on that for the rest of the week!

17.3 is my end of December challenge target :)

wow well done hoping! that amazing,

i just realised i too hav hit my at least 7lbs b4 xmas target, hopefully i can loose my 10lbs for the whole of december.

i think we r all doing good so keep it up guys,

well done...
im not doing so well.. just got back from the Dr's and ive stayed the same over the last 3 weeks... ehhhhhh my own fault really...
right moving on...
i could still make my target for the end of dec... (or not...)

Ok.....december has been a truelly terrible month.... on a personal level....we had my Dads funeral on the 23rd:cry:

So I'm afraid that as well as a 3lb gain this Christmas week, my total for Dec is a 9 lb gain.:eek:

Moving on though...lets hope 2010 will bring a happier, slimmer me x

sorry to hear about your horrible december. Hope jan is a fresh start for you abby, and we are all here for you
xxx

hey sorry to hear that hun, ul get back on target so dont let urself get too down, i think most of us hav put on this xmas week, i lost my target but now i think ive put on 2lbs, gonna wait till last day of month then weigh again properly.

dont let it get to u, ul b ok , hugs to u hun x

Weighed myself today and I've lost 25lbs during December, I don't think I would have done it without the help of this forum. Everytime I felt like raiding the fridge I reminded myself that I'd be letting down not just myself but everyone on this forum that has offered me support.
I haven't eaten a single sweet, piece of chocolate, piece of cake, bowl of trifle or mince pie since November and to be honest I haven't really missed them. Let's see if I can keep it up through the whole of January.

Kims Dad

oooh my goodness well done kims dad! I have been terrible at logging on this site! Well done to u mate! Im so proud of u! I on the other hand have een a rite little piggie! ha!

happy new year to u an the lovely kim!

lots of love

katie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Kims Dad!! That's amazing :happy096:

I was 17st 5 this morning so I've missed by December target :(. I had hit it on the 25th though so I'm not feeling too bad.

January is another month!

wow kims dad thats an amazing amount, you mus be feeling better than ever!!

Im going to have my dr weigh in on monday so will let you all know then

ok if theres no jan challenge already up ill get to it in a sec , ive been inactive as its been tough sticking to regime over xmas but i done it!!!! apart from last night lol.. drink and even a chicken burger (with no sauce and no bread) lol but still was only one night of year and after 11 stone loss this year i freakin needed that one nite lol..

love ya allll xxxx

Wow well done everyone who has lost, specially kims dad, I'm wrtin off my fone so I hope this gets
On here, will b looking forward to the jan challenge and I'm sure we will
All b fine now xmas is out the way its bak on focus everyone, even tho I'm in
Bed with a cherry drop in my gob, couldn't help stealin it from babys new sweet shop
That santa brought lol

Let's stick together everyone, we shall hav bad days and good days, but 2010 will b as good
As we make it with the weight loss.

Hi

well done Kim's dad thats an amazing loss over Christmas. Well I had managed my target then I upped it and in total my weight changed by 10 lbs unfortunately in the wrong direction.

According to my doc I've still lost 2.2 lbs this month.

Never mind it was Christmas and January is a new month.

Well done if you did have a loss and I hope we all enjoyed our Christmas and New Year.

This year we're all gonna get what we want and have a thin Christmas 2010. I'm already looking for my LBD to keep me motivated.

Mhairi
xx

Back