***super-strong saturday daily thread***

Hey BB,

Sounds like you had a great day out. I hope your mom likes her gift. I saw a cute elf hat and matching cook's apron that might suit you (based on today's outfit).

MM

hi everyone thanks for the support, had a good day cd wise and bought quite a few presents going to wrap them tomorrow, as we have family coming next weekend from "down south" to swap presents etc for christmas, they are staying with us for a few days so I'll be 810 ing while they are here, as we are having a "family gathering next Saturday - might just do 810 on saturday and stick to protein and greens.

Hi Trisha,

That sounds like a good plan. Christmas is coming much too fast for me in some ways.

MM

Trisha - yes, your forward planning sounds extremely sensible.

Minniemel - I've just read in another thread of the poor neglected dolls residing in a dolls house within your home that until recently were not issued with appropriate bedding equipment - my teddy bears sleep in the lap of luxury on the bed in my spare room!
Elf hat sounds good as part of my developing Grimms Brothers inspired fashion wardrobe, lol x

am feeling worse again this evening but still dont think it warrants out of hours, ive got an appointment with the doctor on tuesday anyway, been sick since last weekend so i dont think it will have killed me by tuesday

Well Claire if it does do you in, I have the new skirt and waistcoat I bought in case Caroline did not survive her gym excursion (or should I exertion)? So, as long as your funeral service is on a Friday, I should be able to attend.

Seriously, you pay your taxes -- so, do not feel that you are not entitled to an out-of-hours visit if you are very unwell. I suspect that you are like a lot of mothers and are so used to putting yourself last that you do not think you are "worthy". Please take care, if you feel worse go to casualty.

MM

Urgh.

Someone kill me now please. I hate this assignment and it's giving me a headache!

Hey CG,

I have finished helping Julianne with her homework, can I help you?

MM (MinnieMel, but to you MOM)

Back