Supergran! Day.............

good to have you back next week....dont worry what anyone says.just ignore them....glad today seems better for you just keep on glugging.......

Hoping to do a SS weekend away to trim a few extra lbs off for Christmas. 1/12/06 3 nights same place as before but an 8 person lodge, princely sum of.......wait for it it's good......drumroll.......£33, yes £33!!!! That's based on 6 sharing. What do you think?

You obviously don't have to SS, just disappear with Kelly when you want to eat!

Good Morning June!
How are you getting on today? Still fighting the fight!
Please say you are coming away in December for the weekend! It will be such great fun!
Have a great day and keep taking the pills lol!

hello peeps,,,,,,,loved to come away in december,count me in......just off to...................work:eek: good job only got to do four hours:)

hello peeps,,,,,,,loved to come away in december,count me in......just off to...................work:eek: good job only got to do four hours:)

Yippeeee! I'm so glad you will be coming with us, the lodge we stayed in last year was really lovely and cosy!
We had a fantastic time and just chilled out playing cards, watching DVD's and doing beauty treatments! It was FAB!! You will have a great time!

Good Morning June
How's the swinging going? Golf swing that is! ;) ;) ;)
Hope you have had a nice weekend. Hows the healthy eating going? Still taking the pills? I'm looking forward to seeing you, are you working Tuesday?
Have a great day

been very bad...................not with food, just the whiskey...had hen night last night feeling very shaky had to cancel swimming just incaase i puke in pool:eek:

never never drinking again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh June! You are naughty! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Well if you are feeling very sick at least you cant eat anything bad LOL!
Have a nice rest today with your feet up and I'm sure you will be back on track in no time!
Take care

We've all been there! 'I will never touch a drop again as long as I live' momments. That is until it's wafted under our noses on a night out, then ......!!!!

Hope the hangover isn't too bad!!!

feeling in the land of the living now.............................:D sorry Tracey we are going to be ships that pass in the night....working Mon wed sat.
Tues going to see dead dinosaurs and solders outside Buckingham palace on a choo choo with bexley:D

feeling in the land of the living now.............................:D sorry Tracey we are going to be ships that pass in the night....working Mon wed sat.
Tues going to see dead dinosaurs and solders outside Buckingham palace on a choo choo with bexley:D
Hi June
Well you have a lovely day out with young Bex! I'm working from Tuesday right through to Saturday! So I will see you on Wednesday then!
Have fun on the Choo Choo!!

Back