Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Supplements

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by SammyLou, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. SammyLou

SammyLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante (TS)
    Afternoon all,
    My Exante delivery will arrive tomorrow and I'm hoping that I can manage at least 1 week of 100% TS...
    I know the shakes provide all of the nutrients etc we meed however I'm a bit worried about some of the side effects such as hair loss - is it ok to take additional supplements such as Sea Kelp while on the plan or is there a risk of these stopping me getting into ketosis?
    Any advice on this (and anything else Exante related!) much appreciated.
    Sam :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    There's no need to take any supplements on exante. I don't think I'd take anything else just now certainly not til you're into ketosis. To be honest hair loss though it happens doesn't happen to everyone x

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    hair loss is to do with calories, not nutrients. If you hair is going to fall out it will no matter what nutrients you take. That's why you have Add A Meal week (week 5) to help prevent that. It won't do you any harm at all, and it will grow back the minute you go back to normal eating x

5. SammyLou

SammyLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante (TS)
    Thanks guys - isn't it funny the things we worry about... headaches & stomach cramps weren't worrying me but the thought of hair loss was terrible ha ha
    Wonder if I'll still be saying that headaches and stomach cramps aren't worrying me in a few days time?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.