Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

Hi katie & Everyone
I went to my weigh in today and i lost another 5 lb. So i weigh 11 st and 3 lb. I am pleased with myself although i expected alot more but never mind. Slowly bt surely i will shed the pounds. Wen r u next going to have yr weigh in? Its nice to share yr experiences with other people on the same diet. You can compare notes and share tips on this forum. Its great!!! Its a long journey but im sure we will get there soon soon?

Hey everyone hope it's ok to join. I started SS on Saturday and am pleased to say I've been 100% for 4 days! I weighed myself Saturday morning before I started and I was 17.2 :( and had a sneaky look on the scales today (I try not to look until weigh in day) and I'm at 16.11! That's 5lb in 4 days! Brilliant! Hope everyone is doing ok. I find this site brill for support and it's a great distraction when those hunger pangs come :)

79 days and 85lbs to go!!

Hello everyone. Just started the diet yesterday and I must say the first day was pretty tough. I'm really hoping I can pull this through for 4 wks. Ur posts are really encouraging

Hello everyone. Just started the diet yesterday and I must say the first day was pretty tough. I'm really hoping I can pull this through for 4 wks. Ur posts are really encouraging

Hi, I'm starting again for the second time round. I'm doing this for 4 weeks also, starting today day 1 here I come!!!

Well done guys !! I will be happy with 5lbs! I know some people have massive losses on the first week , no matter what diet i have done never ever had big losses the first week so 5 would be amazing , keep going everyone ! Xx

Hi everyone. It really is nice how we share our weight loss each week and encourage each other. Im happy with 5 lb. Ive been told by my CDC that the first 2 wks yr weight loss is alot and afta that it slightly slows down. Thats why i decided to stay on the ss diet through out til i reach my target weight which is 9 st. She was happy with that so am i. Im just sticking to the ready made tetra paks this week. I love them more than the other stuff. So i hope my weight loss is still around 5 lb cz i stick to it 100%.
Keep up the good work ladies n the results wen u look in the mirror make all our hard work worth it. It really encourages u believe me.

Hello guys, would you mind if i joined too? This is also my second time around after gaining all the weight I lost the first time!!!! Im going on holiday to Orlando in July and need to lose 2.5 stone before then so am really determined!!! Today is my first day :) You are all doing so well!

Hi sam. Welcome aboard. The more the merrier i would say. Lets hope you get yr target weight for your holidays. I think if we have a reason to lose weight then that determination really does drive us to our goals.
After 3 days u go in ketosis and its the first 3 days i found hard. But im not bothered now. Its worth getting sum ketosticks. That way u can monitor yrself everyday to see if yr in the fat burning mode. Let us know how u get on xx

Need a cambridge diet partner!!!!

I am starting again Friday..

I am also 14st10 and size 16 I'm 5"7

Best of luck with your weigh in xxx

Hey guys, well I went for my first weigh in today on SS and I lost 9lb. I'm well pleased. So everyone stick with it, its all worth it in the end!!!

Woo hoo , 7.5lbs off really pleased esp mixing step2 & ss+,bring it on ready for next week , well done everyone on your losses, xx

Hey tax and guys!

It's fantastic how we are giving each other support!
I had my first weigh in on Tuesday and iv lost 8.5lbs which I'm over the moon about, also lost 3inchs from my waist too! This week I'm feeling really down cause iv ordered a new selection of milkshakes and I'm trying the butterscotch and the cookies and creams which are ewwwwww... I'm finding it really difficult to keep it down, and I'm losing calories every day from not eating! On my next order I'm just going to order chocolate mint and the chilli soup. That's a great idea taz but iv been completely strict with myself I have had nothing. In not evening drinking black coffee or anything... I may try the carton chocolate next week I'm abit concerned about the strawberry one cause on the ingredients it says may contain meat! Everyone is doing so well!! Xxxxx

Hi guys, hope you dont mind me joining. I started ss on sat, first weigh in tonight though as my consultant cant do sat, hope that doesn't effected my losses as its only been 5 days, suppose the following week will be a better loss though(hopefully)

Have to say i am finding it really tough, i keep getting proper hunger pains!!! I don't think i have ever actually felt hunger before!!!

Starting weight 15.9
Want to lose as much as poss for my best friends wedding which i am one of 5 bridesmaids for. All the other girls are a lot slimmer than me :(

Fingers crossed for us all on this journey!

Xx

Hi guys, hope you dont mind me joining. I started ss on sat, first weigh in tonight though as my consultant cant do sat, hope that doesn't effected my losses as its only been 5 days, suppose the following week will be a better loss though(hopefully)

Have to say i am finding it really tough, i keep getting proper hunger pains!!! I don't think i have ever actually felt hunger before!!!

Starting weight 15.9
Want to lose as much as poss for my best friends wedding which i am one of 5 bridesmaids for. All the other girls are a lot slimmer than me :(

Fingers crossed for us all on this journey!

Xx
Hey there, you'll be absolutely fine, any loss is good just look at it that way!!! And being a bridesmaid should be enough encouragement. I'm on day 8 of SS and the hunger has gone completely. Don't get me wrong I still really fancy everything!!!!! Let me know how your weigh in goes!!!

hi guys, this is my day 2 :)
i really struggled for a while yesterday and then it kind of subsided after the gym

i am an extremely active person and enjoy the gym and spoke to my CWC about it who advised me that i should keep up exercise but just perhaps cut back on it, does anyone else exercise on this diet?

i done this diet last summer and lost 17lbs in 3 weeks and then went on holiday and gradually have put on 15lb again grrrrrrr
i tried to start it a few weeks ago but due to circumstances didnt manage it so iv started yesterday and my first "official" Weigh in is on sunday so i suppose from yesterday to sunday is just a wee trial run to get me goin :)

does anyone have a target date that they are looking to lose for? holiday? birthday? etc

Laura x

Hey Laura, no I've not exercised, consultant told me not to as it can take too much of your calorie intake and make you really faint. Said walking the dog etc is fine. But I suppose it depends what plan your on, then if you feel ok carry on with it I suppose. I need to lose bout 4 stone. I get married next year so thats my incentive!!

Yeah my consultant told me to take it easy, i wouldnt be able to stick to it if i just went home straight from work. Need to find things to do away from food!
Congrats on the wedding, im sure youl be able to reach 4stone in a year. My friend lost about 2 and a half stone in 2 months last year
I just really need to stay focused, im terrible for eating when im bored :(

I'm looking to get as near to 10st as possible by 02 aug , we are off on holiday i am currently 13st7lbs , i am on step 2 , so it may take alittle longer , but each lb off is in the right direction, 3lb a week would be fantastic & would reach me my goal but being realistic might not be possible on step 2 ! Still feeling very positiveon day 8 , exercise wise , just a normal daily dog walk , and i am going to attempt some yoga nothing to strenuose just yet !!

I was 12.2 when i last got weighed had a few false starts ie started in morning n then by lunch time i caved in. I have no will power haha
Go to turkey in aug with my friend whos a 5'9 skinny babe so am refusing to go n have to stand next to her lol my target is 9.10 so hopefully be as close to that as possible by then, i know i wont be able to stick to sole source for 20 weeks but just taking it a week at a time and see how i cope

Hi Guys,

Hope ye dont mind if i join too,

This is my first time trying Cambridge Diet im currently on Wk 2, like everyone found wk 1 very hard specially day 5 for some reason. My first week i lost 9lbs and was delighted with that and Wk 2 lost 2.5lbs not bad as it was Easter and i did cheat a bit..:)

The thing i miss the most is nice food, but my cravings for sweets and everything have more or less gone. I met my family for lunch today and they all ordered sandwiches etc but i just took an orange from my bag and had a bottle of water and i felt ok.

My goal for next week is to be down 3lbs as that will be over a stone in 3 weeks. It really does work when you hear the success stories.

Dont want to be skinny but want to feel comfortable in my self loose my bingo wingos, im also going on holidays so its giving me the extra push.

I also went clothes shopping today and I bought a nice top and skirt in a size smaller so I cant wear it untill it fits so its making me more determind!!

Anybody have any good tips- I find with the shakes if i put the glass in the freezer before hand its nice and cold and easier to drink....

E x:p

Back