Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

hey quiff & yorkie pud,
thanks for responding. that's great hopefully we can keep each other motivated to stay on track... @quiff I have never had the apple & cinnamon one- how is it? I tend to only go for original and maple & Pecan ones which are okay. Let me know how it is @YP I'm day 4 so motivated this time round am determined to stick to it... so what are both of your goals? mine is October I am going to Miami for 2 weeks with SKINNY people refuse to be the fatty on holiday hehe.. so that is my target- hope you are both doing well today xx

I've never had the porridge at all. Is it like real actual porridge? I live off warm choc shakes and lemon bars but I know I will get bored of them soon
Miami sounds amazing and a great goal to go for. I've broke mine down into small goals
37 days to our posh hotel for 2 nights
9 weeks to Scotland
14 weeks to Cornwall and
19 weeks to my cousins wedding

And if I get pregnant along the way that will be even more amazing that anything else.
Good luck everyone and its great to support each other on good and bad days xx

I've never had the porridge at all. Is it like real actual porridge? I live off warm choc shakes and lemon bars but I know I will get bored of them soon
Miami sounds amazing and a great goal to go for. I've broke mine down into small goals
37 days to our posh hotel for 2 nights
9 weeks to Scotland
14 weeks to Cornwall and
19 weeks to my cousins wedding

And if I get pregnant along the way that will be even more amazing that anything else.
Good luck everyone and its great to support each other on good and bad days xx

hi katie how are u?? the porridge is okay I would say it was like actual porridge but it feels you up ... o everyone seems to love these lemon bars I haven't tried them yet week and a half to go before I can have bars I cannot wait lol...I tried chocolate shake hot last night and it didn't go well. how did u make yours- mine went all lumpy and horrible ...o I need to set mini goals like that- I think it helps you stay motivated in the long run - im going to think of some. xxx

Hi ladies,

Been reading this forum for a good week or so now and am feeling so inspired by how motivated you all are.

I am on day 3 SS+ , after having lots of stops and starts I've found I just need to crack on and do it!!
Also have around 5 stone to lose and going to Vegas for my 21st in October with my boyfriend so need to be feeling and looking my best!!

Really encouraged and motivated by all your posts so hoping this will help me finally stay on track!!! Hope you don't mind me joining in :)

Hi ladies,

Been reading this forum for a good week or so now and am feeling so inspired by how motivated you all are.

I am on day 3 SS+ , after having lots of stops and starts I've found I just need to crack on and do it!!
Also have around 5 stone to lose and going to Vegas for my 21st in October with my boyfriend so need to be feeling and looking my best!!

Really encouraged and motivated by all your posts so hoping this will help me finally stay on track!!! Hope you don't mind me joining in :)

Yeah come join the party hun we are all in the same boat and here to help each other xx

hi katie how are u?? the porridge is okay I would say it was like actual porridge but it feels you up ... o everyone seems to love these lemon bars I haven't tried them yet week and a half to go before I can have bars I cannot wait lol...I tried chocolate shake hot last night and it didn't go well. how did u make yours- mine went all lumpy and horrible ...o I need to set mini goals like that- I think it helps you stay motivated in the long run - im going to think of some. xxx

Ohhhh I may try the porridge next week for something different like a new texture. Lemon bars are fit be warned. I savour every mouthful lol. To do my warm shakes I put my 8fl oz of water in my plastic jug then add one teaspoon of fibre powder for reasons I won't go into lol. Then I add the powdered shake and hand blitz it up. I have found when I did the powder first it went more lumpy but this way works. And if u see any boys stick on side of jug scrape them into mixture and another quick blitz. Don't use a glass jug the hand blender may smash it. Hope that helps xx

Hi Rachael78 I'm doing ok, I can now look at my kids and man eating without wanting to stab them with a fork. I can notice a difference in my clothes already and when led down tummy isn't the bulge it was. Weigh in tomorrow!!!!
I have a tip to share..... Fruit tea, stick in a lolly mould and freeze, hey presto a lovely fruity lolly!!!

So I hd my 4th weigh in yesterday was done 7.5lb ws delighted nearly did catwheels out the centre....So in total in a month Ive lost 19.5lbs!!!Gave me so much motivation after only loosing the pound last week.

How is everyones week going???

E x

So I hd my 4th weigh in yesterday was done 7.5lb ws delighted nearly did catwheels out the centre....So in total in a month Ive lost 19.5lbs!!!Gave me so much motivation after only loosing the pound last week.

How is everyones week going???

E x

Well done that's amazing. I've had 600 cals today as had a bit of chicken slices. Your loss has inspired me for my meal out tomorrow night tho :). Got my WI tomorrow but I think I will just be losing my post holiday gain so that will be great. Do u do 3 shakes? A bar? Or ss+ I've got 2 stone to lose overall and mix ss and ss+ xx

Hi Rachael78 I'm doing ok, I can now look at my kids and man eating without wanting to stab them with a fork. I can notice a difference in my clothes already and when led down tummy isn't the bulge it was. Weigh in tomorrow!!!!
I have a tip to share..... Fruit tea, stick in a lolly mould and freeze, hey presto a lovely fruity lolly!!!
Hey chick, really pleased all is going well. It's ace when you start noticing a difference in yourself. That's the joy of this diet, quick results. Loving the lolly idea will definitely be giving that a go... Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how it goes...

hey quiff & yorkie pud,
thanks for responding. that's great hopefully we can keep each other motivated to stay on track... @quiff I have never had the apple & cinnamon one- how is it? I tend to only go for original and maple & Pecan ones which are okay. Let me know how it is @YP I'm day 4 so motivated this time round am determined to stick to it... so what are both of your goals? mine is October I am going to Miami for 2 weeks with SKINNY people refuse to be the fatty on holiday hehe.. so that is my target- hope you are both doing well today xx

I'm not going to lie... I hated the apple porridge. It was way too salty and tasted, well, minging. I've got a maple one to try tomorrow so I'm hoping that'll be better, if not I'm stuck on 3 shakes a day. I had the chocolate mint one cold which was actually pretty nice, and just finished a warm chocolate orange one. That was good too, except when it went cold. Think I need to add warmer water or drink it quicker! I've had 3 750ml bottles of water today so that's going well. Might have to start adding the water flavouring soon as I'm going to be very bored of water very quickly!
Speaking of water flavouring, do you think it would work well with original flavour porridge? Or would that just be rank?

My target is 10st for Turkey in September. My boyfriend is a skinny 9 stone and I can't bear the thought of more photos where I look like a whale next to him :(
October is definitely doable, we can spur each other on :) Hope your day has been good x

i tried the original porridge today and was pleasantly surprised. i suppose because everyone said it was horrible i expected it to be alot worse :)im trying the maple and pecan one tomorrow too :)
x

Just tried the maple and pecan- eugh!! Threw it all away after 1 spoonful!

Got weighed and lost all my holiday gain plus another 3 so that's 13lb in 13 days.
Got the meal thing tonight but going to have just protein and not too much and see how it goes so I'm not struggling with ketosis tomorrow
He next week I know scales will hardly move after losing all that in 2 weeks so I need to keep my motivation high and not fall off the wagon xx

Hi girls can i join this forum as from reading all post you girls are very motivated n keen to lose it all i too am on the Cambridge diet started on 1st february and only lost 1stone 6pounds so far.. Im so slow compared to u guys but i do know most of the slow losses are due to me cheating every nw n then.. It wouldve been a total loss of 1 stone 7pound but this week i put on a pound because i took a break from it all lastweek due to some personal circumstances, but considering the stuff i ate n only put on a pound i was very relieved i was thinkin that iv atleast put on way more than that lookin at my food diary lol but iv started fresh since monday so fingers crossed!! I started of 15stones 13pounds and now im 14stones 7pounds, 10stones is my target!!

Got weighed and lost all my holiday gain plus another 3 so that's 13lb in 13 days.
Got the meal thing tonight but going to have just protein and not too much and see how it goes so I'm not struggling with ketosis tomorrow
He next week I know scales will hardly move after losing all that in 2 weeks so I need to keep my motivation high and not fall off the wagon xx
Wow well done, 13lbs in as many days is AMAZING. Enjoy San Carlos tonight (very jealous). Your choices sound great so you shouldn't have too much of a problem with ketosis. A massive well done again and enjoy tonight...

Hi girls can i join this forum as from reading all post you girls are very motivated n keen to lose it all i too am on the Cambridge diet started on 1st february and only lost 1stone 6pounds so far.. Im so slow compared to u guys but i do know most of the slow losses are due to me cheating every nw n then.. It wouldve been a total loss of 1 stone 7pound but this week i put on a pound because i took a break from it all lastweek due to some personal circumstances, but considering the stuff i ate n only put on a pound i was very relieved i was thinkin that iv atleast put on way more than that lookin at my food diary lol but iv started fresh since monday so fingers crossed!! I started of 15stones 13pounds and now im 14stones 7pounds, 10stones is my target!!
Hi, we'll done for your loss so far. To be at almost a stone and a half lighter than you were is a really big achievement. We all have good and bad days. Your sticking with it and that's the main thing. The results on this plan can be as quick or slow as you want them to be. Life does get in the way of it sometimes and that could make it so easy to throw in the towel, but you haven't and that's will power in its self. I really wouldn't worry how quick or slow the weight is coming off. You can and will get there in the end. I'm on day 31 of ss and get weighed tomorrow.keep up the good work, you can do this....

hi rachael. day 31 sounds like a lifetime away, im only on day 4 again as had to come off of it for antibiotics, and im not going to lie, i didnt exactly eat the best things... chinese, mcds, steak pie, :eek: so i cant really moan that i put on a pound last week haha

Hi, we'll done for your loss so far. To be at almost a stone and a half lighter than you were is a really big achievement. We all have good and bad days. Your sticking with it and that's the main thing. The results on this plan can be as quick or slow as you want them to be. Life does get in the way of it sometimes and that could make it so easy to throw in the towel, but you haven't and that's will power in its self. I really wouldn't worry how quick or slow the weight is coming off. You can and will get there in the end. I'm on day 31 of ss and get weighed tomorrow.keep up the good work, you can do this....

The guild really does put me down but like you said we all have good and bad days. Iv never managed to stick to a diet this long infact in the last 3years since iv had my child iv struggled to lose even a few pounds.. I just lose the motivation n all effort goes down the drain. Really wana get to my target n prove that i cn do it.. If others can do it why cant i eh?? Lol

Awe you've done great and the fact you've carried on and not totally given up is the main thing well done. When we cheat our liver just holds onto all the carbs as water and can hold up to 9lbs so it will come back off again quite easy it's just the willpower for me lol and getting ink ketosis. Keep going and log in each day and if u feel
Leek wobbling we will grab hold of u and stop u falling off the wagon. Good luck and well done so far xx

Wow well done, 13lbs in as many days is AMAZING. Enjoy San Carlos tonight (very jealous). Your choices sound great so you shouldn't have too much of a problem with ketosis. A massive well done again and enjoy tonight...

Thanks hun am dead chuffed. Just hope pain wise (whiplash) I can get through tonight but will help as having loads of family there to watch my cousin and a good atmosphere. I'll update u tomorrow eeeek xx

Back