Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

Awe you've done great and the fact you've carried on and not totally given up is the main thing well done. When we cheat our liver just holds onto all the carbs as water and can hold up to 9lbs so it will come back off again quite easy it's just the willpower for me lol and getting ink ketosis. Keep going and log in each day and if u feel
Leek wobbling we will grab hold of u and stop u falling off the wagon. Good luck and well done so far xx

Awwww thanks katie :) really could do with the motivation u know cz at times it goes all out the window!! It really helps to have a diet buddy :)

Awwww thanks katie :) really could do with the motivation u know cz at times it goes all out the window!! It really helps to have a diet buddy :)

I know its strange some days are good others day are pants. Sunday I lost the plot and ate maltesers family bag but still lost and still refocused and that's a big step for me. I have the app on my phone and as I'm off work with whiplash for at least another week if anyone needs any support I will be here. Xx

So I hd my 4th weigh in yesterday was done 7.5lb ws delighted nearly did catwheels out the centre....So in total in a month Ive lost 19.5lbs!!!Gave me so much motivation after only loosing the pound last week.

How is everyones week going???

E x

amazing... loss well done xxx

I know its strange some days are good others day are pants. Sunday I lost the plot and ate maltesers family bag but still lost and still refocused and that's a big step for me. I have the app on my phone and as I'm off work with whiplash for at least another week if anyone needs any support I will be here. Xx

Same here with me sometimes i ate the wrong stuff but still lost atleast 2pounds that week.. So yes just hv to be really motivated!!

Well guys I went to the restaurant and had cured beef with rocket n Parmesan shavings (only a few) then for main I had a medallion of fillet steak I had no sauce but a rocket salad which had one shaving of pecorino cheese and 1.5 litres water. I had two bars during the day for convenience which CDC said Is fine as they're the crunchy ones and a decaf cappuccino with skimmed milk plus and other 2 litres of water. So I reckon I did pretty good. I think the starter had an alive oil n lemon dressing tho which may have knocked me out not sure but calorie wise I stayed at about 750-800 so hoping it doesn't effect next weeks loss. The full monty afterwards was great although I ached so much but great show xx

Well guys I went to the restaurant and had cured beef with rocket n Parmesan shavings (only a few) then for main I had a medallion of fillet steak I had no sauce but a rocket salad which had one shaving of pecorino cheese and 1.5 litres water. I had two bars during the day for convenience which CDC said Is fine as they're the crunchy ones and a decaf cappuccino with skimmed milk plus and other 2 litres of water. So I reckon I did pretty good. I think the starter had an alive oil n lemon dressing tho which may have knocked me out not sure but calorie wise I stayed at about 750-800 so hoping it doesn't effect next weeks loss. The full monty afterwards was great although I ached so much but great show xx

Hi katie so how much hv u lost so far and and how much left to go if u dnt mind me asking?

Well I've just counted this 13lb really as the rest I'd lost with SW but nearly 4st and I would like to lose another 2-3 stone really by summer if I can. Xz

Hi all,
I lost 4lb this week, which I'm chuffed with. Another tip.... Mix half strawberry shake with half vanilla shake, it's very yummy, like strawberry ice cream. Hope everyone is being good
X

Hi all,
I lost 4lb this week, which I'm chuffed with. Another tip.... Mix half strawberry shake with half vanilla shake, it's very yummy, like strawberry ice cream. Hope everyone is being good
X

Ohhhh that sounds nice I think I did something with vanilla and cappuccino last time around xx

Amazing weigh losses guys!!!

Were going to be so Skiiinnnny!!haha!!

Apparently week 6 is the week you really see it in urself im lookng forward to that, i love tje compliment lately, i hope i dont fall off the plan i no i wont cos this is my 5th wk and im motivated but i feel i might leave people down...??

Good Tip on the shakes will have to try that all i av is BANANA, im turning yellow at this stage.

E x

Just had some food!!!!! The shakes are just makin me want to puke :-( i just cnt tolerate it anymore it so so hard!! :'(

Just had some food!!!!! The shakes are just makin me want to puke :-( i just cnt tolerate it anymore it so so hard!! :'(

Oh no what u had? It is hard and once in ketosis n appetite decreases it does help. U prob need find flavours u like. I stick to choc and mint choc for that reason really. Or do ss+ I get exactly same losses doing that and the little meal does help xx

Oh no what u had? It is hard and once in ketosis n appetite decreases it does help. U prob need find flavours u like. I stick to choc and mint choc for that reason really. Or do ss+ I get exactly same losses doing that and the little meal does help xx

I've tried each and every flavour even the soups n porridges, now i just hv the readymade shakes the bananna and chocolate but even they are not staying down that well now :-( iv even tried diluting it in extra water to make it more runny but it just tastes flavourless to me!! Iv had some rice and chicken :(

The rice wi have effected any ketosis but chicken would be ok. Have I tried the bars? Some CDCs will
Let u have 2 bars a day as long as one of th is crunchy variety not both chewy xx

The rice wi have effected any ketosis but chicken would be ok. Have I tried the bars? Some CDCs will
Let u have 2 bars a day as long as one of th is crunchy variety not both chewy xx

Oh yes iv also tried the bars like one every now and then not a continueous thing but i might just hv to talk to my consultant about what i shoud do now because at the moment i just cant stand the shakes :(

Oh yes iv also tried the bars like one every now and then not a continueous thing but i might just hv to talk to my consultant about what i shoud do now because at the moment i just cant stand the shakes :(

Well u need do something hun. Apparently Cambridge have the nicest flavours too than other makes like lighter life exante etc so hope j find a solution xx

Well u need do something hun. Apparently Cambridge have the nicest flavours too than other makes like lighter life exante etc so hope j find a solution xx

I see her on monday so i shall have a good chat with her then and iv got my weigh in SO NERVOUS i can not explain!!! Wer i am now that is the exact spot i got to last year with my own method of dieting just by healthier eating and controlling portion sizes, soon gave up and couldnt maintain it and i fell pregnant... So this time im really determined not to give up.

asfana u poor thing i was the exact same i hated the shakes they made me sick lik.

So what i did was changed too 2 soups and 2 shake the banana flavour which is the nicest!!:)

Ex

I see her on monday so i shall have a good chat with her then and iv got my weigh in SO NERVOUS i can not explain!!! Wer i am now that is the exact spot i got to last year with my own method of dieting just by healthier eating and controlling portion sizes, soon gave up and couldnt maintain it and i fell pregnant... So this time im really determined not to give up.

Try the chocolate one warm. I have all mine warm with a sweetener in n its lush x

Back