Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Tall fat and greedy said:
Mop-gate ends!!

:D mop-gate! Lol!

Hope you feel more relaxed now Sally.

I am now but I even had a dream about it last night, big CSI style investigation lol. But no I am feeling better about it. I felt better once the nurses and my colleagues knew about it. I'm going to forget about it for the weekend.

Tomorrow I'm going to my friends little girls 2nd birthday party at the soft play. Should be fun.

hiya

hope you're having a good weekend. i'm bored at the min :( so am on here. full of cold too.

have booked a room in london feb next year for the zumba conference. so excited.

I'm really not looking forward to work today! I'm actually getting pretty fed up with it again. This week is going to be mega busy, I'm glad I'm not on call because I can't see us finishing at 5. Don't get me wrong I don't mind being busy, the day goes quicker, it's just that we're still getting to grips with the new equipment and the lists are so full there's no time to learn properly. Plus I have to train one of the other members of staff on it this week.

I'm sick of feeling stressed about work I'm counting down the days until I'm off again! 9 days and one night shift. 75 hours!! By which time the Boss will be back from his 5 week trip and can learn the ropes by himself, I cunningly planned my annual leave to coincide with him coming back so I don't have to get involved with training him, he doesn't take kindly to being told how to do things! But I'll be glad when he can take on all the hassle and I'll be able to relax again.

But for now I'm stuck with dealing with it all, coming in early to make sure the lists can start on time (no-one else seems to be conscientious enough to do it apart from me and Lise and she's only part time). The work ethic of the others in the team is terrible, they seem to think its all someone else's responsibility!! Aaaaargh roll on annual leave!!!

Well rant over, I'd better go and get set up!

Work wasn't as bad as I expected very busy but not bad. I'm aching all over I feel like I have been run over by a steamroller, it's very strange. I feel like I've run a marathon or worked out all day long. It feels very weird!! I don't think I'm ill I feel fine apart from these aches. I think I might go to bed in a little while because I'm so uncomfortable :(

Another day spent feeling completely uncomfortable :( I don't know what's wrong with me, my neck and shoulders are suffering the worst. I could do with one of those microwave heat pack things.

great things said:
are you coming down with something?

No I don't think so, if I am it's taking it's time coming.

Tall fat and greedy said:
Tension??

Hmmm maybe this is more like it. I am so stressed right now it might be that I'm tensing up all the time. I've been looking into getting a massage. I don't really want a salon style massage, I could probably do with a deep tissue massage. There's a couple of well being type places near me so I'm going to see if I can get booked in.

Also Sal if your signed up with Groupon? They do smashing offers daily like massages, dead cheap. Last weeks offer caught my eye. 1 hour massage, head massage, for £16 and lunch provided... Lol.

Hope you get it sorted x

Knitting to avoid eating!!

image-1021255706.jpg

Scarf in the making!

TMI ALERT. I've been a bit bunged up for a few days so last night at 8pm I took 2 senokot and nothing has happened apart from me now having really bad stomach ache. The packet says take no more than 2 in 24 hours, so I can't take anymore until later. Has anyone had this where laxative doesn't work?

i nthink give it a bit longer. I know it says 8-12 hours, but these things always take longer on me.

Surf I get really badly bunged up where I just ignore the instructions and just go for it. I've taken 5, yes 5 sennakot before, double strength and still nowt! I go straight for the very violent duculax these days and even then sometimes it takes 4 to 5 to move me but when I've been moved it then has very bad results for the rest of the day!

Do you remember this Sally?

Attachments

• image-2828225026.jpg
    image-2828225026.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 49
I remember them Nikki :) lol

Sal I also get dreadful pushing pains, stomach cramps from senakot it's painful when I'm out with it all, I swear by moviciol so more gentle and normally works in hours for me. Oh have u had Lacoste (sp) ?? X

Yep I remember those Nikki, where did you find them? Think I have a couple somewhere.

Oh my god! 28 hours later the senility has finally taken effect. I've had belly ache all day and about 10 minutes ago I was in agony. But now I feel so much better. Pity it wasn't before WI - I might've actually lost instead of having an STS.

Back