1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Surprise Surprise.............back again :0)

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet - Diaries' started by paigesmum30, 25 February 2014 Social URL.

1. paigesmum30

paigesmum30 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Finally back again after a really crappy few months. A relationship break-up made it difficult to follow any kind of eating plan followed by a house move and then my parents flew over from Spain for 6 weeks. They went home on Friday so I started again Monday.

Monday:

B: Cup of tea
    L: Pork salad with lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, cheese and mayo
    D: Pork with broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms cooked in cream
    S: Pork scratching

Tuesday:

B: Cup of tea
    L: Pork salad with lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomato, cheese and mayo
    D: Prawns (whole tub oops) with a tablespoon of seafood sauce
    S: Pork scratchings and slices of pork

Cooked a joint of pork....did you notice? Ha

Really need to focus. Feel like I'm eating sooooooooooo much food though!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ladyfelsham

ladyfelsham Clean green leafy machine

Hi Claire - and welcome back!

So sorry to hear you've had such personal upset, hun, but well done on getting back in focus - and lol on the pork!

4. paigesmum30

Thanks for the welcome. Lots of new names but lots of dedicated ones too lol

5. paigesmum30

Can we have hummus on atkins? Obv not on induction but I love it with cucumber or celery and would be ideal for work, although I think I already know the answer

6. paigesmum30

Really got the munchies today!

B: 3 frankfurters and fried mushrooms
    L: Egg mayo salad
    D: 2 belly pork slices, cauli mash and mushrooms in cream
    S: Cheese, nuts

7. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Hi Claire, welcome back. Some of us always here lol:). Sorry about the upset but great time to get back to it!