Surrey CD`ers

I know technically I haven`t started yet :p But I have noticed there are a few of us on CD who live in Surrey.

I know Surrey is a huge area, But thought if any of us lived close enough by, We could all meet up for some :blahblah: or something.

I promise I`m not a mad stalker :innocent0002: :p

LiSe Xxx

I *think* you`re about 45 mins away from me?

I live in Camberley x

This post seems to have scared you all away!

Come out, Come out...Wherever you are ;) :p

I promise I am harmless! :D

Xxx

I live in Farnborough

I thought I`d bump this as there are more Surrey posters lately :D xX

I don't live in Surrey but close enough to get there easily. Hubby works in camberly

I live in Camberley tooo!! x

Kewl Jessica! Wonder if we live nearby? :8855: STALKER ALERT!!! ;):p

We should all meet up sometime over the summer!! Bet the pub would love us just ordering water :rolleyes:

(I`m sure I posted this earlier but knowing me, Prob put it on wrong thread :8855:

Xxx

Ha x well I couldn't get more central in Camberley! I live in one of the atrium apartments in the town centre :) :D xx

You are literally minutes from me! :D Xx

I'm away first 2'weeks of July but would enjoy a trip to the pub. Don't know camberly well but ammfamiliar with the huge m&s and tesco!

How strange?!?! Small world! :D xx

Are ya scared yet? ;) :8855:

I'm away first 2'weeks of July but would enjoy a trip to the pub. Don't know camberly well but ammfamiliar with the huge m&s and tesco!

The huge M&S & Tesco are also minutes from me ;)

I must admit I don`t usually go to the pubs in town. I generally meet friends in Tescos and we go to the Café for a brew or we have a brew in town or we go to the Hungry Horse in Bagshot (bout 5 mins down the road)

I`m away the 2nd week in August (hopefully!) so the end of August would prob be best for me

Xxx

Are ya scared yet? ;) :8855:

The huge M&S & Tesco are also minutes from me ;)

I must admit I don`t usually go to the pubs in town. I generally meet friends in Tescos and we go to the Café for a brew or we have a brew in town or we go to the Hungry Horse in Bagshot (bout 5 mins down the road)

I`m away the 2nd week in August (hopefully!) so the end of August would prob be best for me

Xxx

I've been going to the hungry horse in Bagshot since I was about 6!!! :D xx

I've been going to the hungry horse in Bagshot since I was about 6!!! :D xx

They love me in there (NOT!!)

Before I started on CD 4 weeks ago, I was already awkward as I can`t eat wheat.

Now I`m a PITA cos I ask for the roast chicken without the gravy and with a small green salad instead of the mashed taters and veggies as that`s all I`m allowed on 810 plan.

I upset them the other week cos they brought it out and had drizzled salad dressing all over it and I sent it back cos I couldn`t eat it :p

I :heartpump: Hungry Horse ;) Xxxx

If any of you like Twilight and alternative music, The Agincourt is having a Twilight Night tomorrow night (Saturday). They`re also going to give a pair of VIP tickets away to see Eclipse at the Camberley VUE cinema :D

I`m deffo going, And might even dress up ;)

Lemme know if any of you fancy meeting up there?

Xxx

Back