Susie's 2022 campaign

Awww thanks all - I just want you to know how much you are all helping me in this - kisses and hugs all round!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm now stuffed after chips and beans, two clementines and a few of these marvellous bikkies - 1 syn each - they are Gallup or something like that? From Tesco. Someone in class bought them for me and I had to leave the box behind so everyone could have a look :D. They are like a milk tea and hit the spot when you just must have a biscuit!

Sxxxx

Awesome result! Huge congratulations on reaching your 10%. Brilliant effort.

Started 20/01/15
19.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

Yeyyyyyyyy! That's amazing! Well done hunny. And omg yes you are definitely doing it! You are such an amazing support for everyone on here so it's brilliant to see you succeed. *virtual high five*

yayyy susie well done you have the right diet for you love well done your doing fab big hugs :bighug:

Yeyyyyyyyy! That's amazing! Well done hunny. And omg yes you are definitely doing it! You are such an amazing support for everyone on here so it's brilliant to see you succeed. *virtual high five*

Awww thanks sweetie, what a lovely thing to say :D And back at you, too, and Chezzie and Laura! xxx

A funny old sleep, lots of weird dreams, which means I'm worrying about work and the "where to buy" thing. Oh well, there are much worse things to worry about :).

B - Tuesday morning treat - cumberland burger (say 2 syns for the flour), plus the bun (11 1/2 - ouch), and an egg, plus a latte (10 - more ouchie - that's my syns for the day! :eek:)
L - a real hodge podge of leftover chicken and cabbage casserole with some baked beans and spinach - sounds awful but I'm sure it will be fine :)
D - more chicken, with sweet potato mash i think
S - fruit

Have a brilliant day, all xxx

We are fine with the Kiwi nation its just those blooming English we have probs with lol. And your doing absolutely amazing love your thread its just so encouraging and friendly x

LOL thanks hun - very kind of you to say so, us Kiwis are a pretty inoffensive lot, on the whole :D I don't know if I can get residency yet, have emailed the Irish Embassy to find out.

Talking of biscuits have you tried the foxs caramel thins? Only 27 calories. I love them. Well done on your loss hun, you are amazing :) xx

Oooh will check the Fox's bisquits out! And thank you both for your kind words, they really make me smile :) xxx

PS - the lunch concoction was surprisingly nice :)

A few minutes later - my Tesco doesn't do the caramel thins but they do do the Tesco cheese thins which are 20 cals each - so also 1 syn yaye!

hi susie
hope you had a lovely day x x

Bet you're still on cloudy 9 after yesterdays great result xx

Yep and cloud 9 too LOL :D.

The tesco cheese thins are lovely. Very morish. Xx

Uh oh this could be dangerous - I love cheese bikkies so can see me inhaling the packet! :eek:

Morning all - nice to see the sun! I know it's hard to keep up but am back to Plan A - Italy for the retirement! Forgive me Rach but i think the Irish rain would do my head in, I need lots of sunshine - and I can't afford anything south. After talking to an American friend who retired to Italy, I think I've overcome my language fears - well, to a point - but there are so many other benefits that it would be daft to let this one thing rule my decision. She spoke no Italian when she went but started language classes and is coming on leaps and bounds - and she's much less confident than me. We had a big email exchange about language, cost of living, etc, last night and she says some days she just wonders if she's crazy to do it - but she still absolutely loves it - so I've got no doubt that I will too.

Phew, hope you're all keeping up and not completely and utterly bored with me and my retirement plans :D

Having said that, I've just applied for a great job in Brighton - would be nice to live down the coast for a couple of years while the Italian dream gets sorted.

B - melon and yogurt (lush), milk (2)
L - last of the chicken and cabbage casserole :eek: with spinach
D - another chicken slow cooker meal with leeks and broccoli
S - scan bran (HEXB) with cheese (HEXA)

Have a great day all and will catch up on diaries a bit later xxx

Italy would be amazing, I will come and visit ;)

You're all welcome - we can eat lots of pasta with my homemade passata :D

D'you know, I love this diet for its pure simplicity - I realised at 8pm that I hadn't organised lunch for tomorrow. One microwaved potato and a can of baked beans later - sorted! With the ubiquitous spinach, of course :)

Yep and cloud 9 too LOL :D.

:p

I know it's hard to keep up but am back to Plan A - Italy for the retirement!

Phew, hope you're all keeping up and not completely and utterly bored with me and my retirement plans :D

Not bored and very happy with decision (so far!) as Italy was my fav x

Italy would be amazing, I will come and visit ;) food looks great as always :)

WeMITTS meet up location?!

You're all welcome - we can eat lots of pasta with my homemade passata :D

Yummy with a HEXA of parmesan ;)

great food again susie x x x good luck with new job x x

Not bored and very happy with decision (so far!) as Italy was my fav x WeMITTS meet up location?!

Oh yes good plan - how about a week in the Italian sun, everyone? :)

great food again susie x x x good luck with new job x x

Thanks honey - it will be great if I do get it, I can work down the coast for a year or two, experience that, buy the Italian house and get it all done up, then move over - perfick! :)

Horrible grey, cold, rainy day here - blah!

B - egg, sausage and bacon, coffee (milk 4)
L - potato, beans, tuna, spinach with chilli and basil, plus some veg soup
D - chicken casserole and rice (1)
S - melon and yogurt, Hifis or toast :) (HEXB - plus butter - 6)

Have a nice warm day!

Morning all

A good day yesterday, felt really full all day, so didn't graze too much last night :D. I don't know if it's my imagination but I seem to be getting fuller on less? We shall see...

Feel really good mentally today (despite SPB being his usual ass yesterday) - got the good news that the GP has given me a 12 week referral to SW - so that's the next 12 weeks paid for. I go to the doc once in a blue moon so figure my taxes well and truly cover it! And my hair feels all floaty and feminine instead of its wiry self :D

Really looking forward to WI on Monday - a big psychological winning step may be achieved! If I lose 2lbs I'll be in the 200lb range and that is going to be amazing!!!! So it's SP all weekend for me :).

B - melon and yog, milk (1)
L - same as yesterday
D - leftover chicken and veg casserole with pasta - might try some xantham gum to thicken it up :)
S - Hifis (6) and some scanbran with cheese (HEXB and A + 4)

Have a good day! xxx

So pleased you get 12 weeks free - spare cash to Italy project as I want a fab WEMITT meet location :8855:

I'm doing an SP day today and its been alright except I'm now craving a frozen skinny cappuccino and thats not allowed. Could just do it and skip my extra HEXB which was going to be 35 pistachios with my G&T :confused:

Well it turns out I DON'T get 12 weeks free :mad: - I went to pick the referral up and they only do referrals to WW, not SW - I tried to explain that I was a teensy bit annoyed because a) I'm doing SW and b) I'd left work early to get it! Grrrrr. Oh well, it's not going to stop me - but what a blooming waste of time.

I've had chocolate....but I did save up some syns so should be OK :D

Also been comparing Ikea prices - Italy vs GB and omg the difference in prices! Italy wins hands down - the stove I like? £100 cheaper in Italy :eek::D

Back