Susie's 2022 campaign

Thank you all my lovely ladies, you help me no end to keep (more or less) on the straight and narrow! Kisses to you all xxxx

I had a fab treat night - toast with butter, marmite and cheese mmmmmmmmmm :D.

Slept a little better - but it did occur to me in the wee hours this morning that my next target is another 3 stone off, which will take me into the 18s - and I haven't been there for about 20 years :classic_eek::classic_eek::classic_eek:! It actually felt quite weird thinking about that - is it time lost? Excitement at sort of regaining my youth? I dunno, but I feel - for the first time ever on any weight loss plan - that I can actually do this, and it feels a little butterflies in my tummy scary and overwhelming, as well as exciting. Does that make sense?

B - toasted naughty sandwich
L - campfire stew and steamed spring greens (my new favourite)
D - SW meal (forgot to take chicken out of the freezer oops)

Have a good one!
It makes perfect sense to me...

I feel excited for you...it’s magic when it comes together.:classic_smile:

Thanks Mini!!! xxx

Morning all - a dreary day but got to work early, lots on at the moment. Going to be 100% on food today!

B - veg and egg bake - I got big bags of potato and leek, plus a bag on butternut squash and red onion, from work - chucked it in an oven dish, poured 12 eggs (whisked with a little water) over it and baked for 20 mins - and made six breakfasts in no time!
L - campfire stew with spring greens and rocket
D - chicken supreme (my favourite) with spinach

So, I'm getting the greens in!

Oooh get you little miss organised! heee that's awesome - and very helpful in the mornings where it's like this and all a bit... meh. Hard to get inspired sometimes when it's peeing it down! Good luck on all the speed etc :D Hope the day goes well for you!

Thanks ladies :) It was a big surprise to me too LOL.

Was saved from food disaster this afternoon - we had a big delivery of packs of cakes, tarts and Easter eggs (OMG) - and one of our lovely volunteers stopped me from bringing any home :D. In fact she nearly frisked me for contraband hahaha. TG she did because otherwise I'd be having them now :classic_eek::classic_oops: and then get into that ridiculous guilt cycle - and we don't want that!

I did get 3 more packs of the potato and leek before they got biffed, so will have that with SW meatballs and cauli rice - and that's lunch sorted for tomorrow too :).

5lbs is amazing!!! Well done lovely :) After your little blip you are getting back on it, and that can be difficult, but you're doing it!! And that is wonderful :) xx

Thanks lovelies! Big kisses back :).

Had my dinner - no chicken supreme because I had no chicken duh, WTG me - so had my weird meatball, potato, leek and cauli rice mix with passata and some Frank's sauce. Then latte frozen yogurt for afters yum :).

You seem to be so motivated now, well done and keep going.
We still have a large Lindt eater egg here with lots of mini egg, I think I need to borrow your volunteer colleague to keep me away from it.

LOL yeah I could do with her at home too - I'm so glad she stopped me! Maybe I can hire her to just stand in the work kitchen and frisk me whenever I go in :)

Hoping for another good day today -

B - egg and veg bake
L - leftover veg and meatball mix with sugar snap peas
D - SW curry ready meal
S - Hifis and a Muller Light - got the new tropical flavour mmmm

Have a good one!

Evening all - well I am shattered, it was a manic day, but I met all the deadlines, so yaye. Am interviewing most of the day tomorrow, and before that got to write a PR plan for another campaign in May - but I have a good idea of how it's going to look, so should be able to get it done in the morning.

Had to text the cute volunteer about some filming on Monday and he rang me straight back hehe. There's definitely some sort of spark there, and he has such a lovely deep, smooth voice, I barely listened to his actual words :D:D.

And I've got chicken for dinner yum! They were trying to get rid of whole chickens with today's date on them, so I got two, and some posh pasta for the treat drawer in the freezer for Monday. So it's chicken and spring greens and green beans for me tonight.

Yum.yum.....for the volunteer that is not the food.:p:p

Ah well done on your fantastic loss this week - I'm not keen on any green tea I've tasted but I'm hooked on any berry tea esp red berry type! Her'es ot another good week for you :)

Morning all

Feeling quite bright and chipper, despite waking a few times in the night for the loo and with RLS. We're interviewing today, just three people so it won't become tedious - and I'm excited to see what they're going to be like.

Another 100% day on target, I hope!

B - Eggy veg bake
L - chicken and broccoli, asparagus and snow peas in a wholegrain mustard and yog dressing
D - paprika beef and cabbage

Have a good one! xx

Interviews were just ok so I don't think we'll select one of them, not enough press experience. The boss is really worried about me having too much to do, because I'll be picking up the slack on the work that needs doing from that role, so there's a short term person we might go for. The boss told me she's reworking the team roles to accommodate me, so the future is sounding a bit more reassuring :).

Up early again, seems to be becoming a habit now, thanks to restless leg, no more sleep ins on the weekend - but need to be up to collect parcels. The Royal Mail guy usually comes before 8, so want to make sure I catch him. Was also a bit uncomfortable, I sometimes get cysts or boils come up when I have too many carbs, and thanks to my little breadfest on Monday night, I've got a really sore one on my chest, under my boob, which hangs down and puts pressure on it - ouch! (sorry if TMI!).

Food today - all about using leftovers, so -

B - eggy veg bake
L - veg stew
D - turkey, spinach and celeriac chips

Sun is shining here, yaye!

Does that mean you get to stay there then Susie, that would be great. And great for us too as we then can get updates about "volunteer guy"...we really need to give him a better name.
Ouch, that boil sounds so painful.

Afternoon all

LOL on the vol updates, he's only in once a week - and it could just be in my over-active imagination :D.

ICK info follows - The boil is still very sore, been slapping magnesium sulfate paste to draw it out and it's coming to a head now (or rather, three heads - no wonder it was so sore!).

Not sure what's up with me today, feel like I want to eat every Hifi bar in the house at the moment. I'm not at all hungry, but am really craving sweet stuff - had a yogurt, but it's not nailing it :(.

Brunch - eggy veg bake
Dinner - the turkey I didn't have, might make a korma sauce to go with it, and spinach.

Have a good one x

Back