Susiewoosies numb

I am really sorry to hear your sad news Susie. My thoughts are with you :hug99:

Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to take a break from slimming just for a little while. There's going to be a rough couple of weeks ahead for me and my dad. We both need to adjust to things when he comes out of hospital. I think I will be getting help with some of the more pesonal things ie washing dad and stuff. I think thats better for him.

Hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, I know nothing I can say will help, but I'm thinking of you both.
xxxx

oh susie, Im thinking of you and your dad, yup take a break for a while xxx

we are here for yu susie when you are ready to come back ,loo after yourself and your dad and ,take care ,speak soon x

Oh Susie, honey... there aren't really words, I know, but we are here if and when you need us. With affection, Wonder xx

I want a little room to lock myself in. We spoke to dads doctor today and he was very apologetic but he'd been given wrong information. Dads cancer hasn't spread to the bowel and it has been knowcked back in the lung. He has a 60% chance of lasting the 5 years. HAving said that the state of his lungs because of the asbestos rules the 5 years out.

I feel like crying, being angry and being happy. I've had 4 days of thinking my dad wasn't going to last very long!!!!!!!!!!!

Blimey hun, so bitter sweet for you. Sweet obviously as you're Dad will be round for longer, but also a complete head f*ck as you've mentally prepared yourself for the worse.

Go for a long walk and stand in the middle of a field and just scream if you want to, it helps get rid of all your frustration...... (check for livestock too or you may be getting some body magic too).

Failing that, just come here and talk to us, we're all here to support you x

cor blimey - cant out it better than lou though, she summed it up with bitter sweet, more sweet though i guess x

omg susie what a time you have had what a carry on .I am glad though that things have turend out better than expected try take it easy and look after yourself as well x

Had a call from the hospital at 10.30 this morning dad had a fall and would I go in. When I got there they took me straight into the office. He had a massive heart attack and they couldn't resuscitate him. So I never got to say goodbye.

I think I need my bed now.

omg susie I just went cold I am so sorry , my thoughts are with you susie i dont know what say im here if you need anyone to talk to thinking off you and your family at this very sad time x

thanks MBS

I'm starting again. I need something to concentrate on. Unfortunately I've put most of the weight back on. My start weight is now 18st.

thinking off you susie how are you today
ththththoughtswithyou.gif
hugsdoveqa6.gif

Oh sweetie...

Thinking of you....

xxxxx

I'm so sorry hun, I don't know what else to say. Thinking of you and your family. xxxx

Back