Susiewoosies numb

im fed up today stressed out could scream or cry just had enough

Morning hun,
I How are you doing , i see you seem to eb doing well. I have just started sw come from ww. I am just waiting on my weight loss diary being transfered for me :)
Have a great day xx

gone to pot again starting fresh tomorrow:(

At least you haven't given up so thats great. We are just taking the scenic route to slimdon. :D

Morning hun,
I How are you doing , i see you seem to eb doing well. I have just started sw come from ww. I am just waiting on my weight loss diary being transfered for me :)
Have a great day xx

Hey Gem I had a couple of slips but I needed it I think.

Okay todays food.

B: porridge scan bran and s milk
L: sausage in roll
D: babybel burgers and egg

syns 25.5 on chocolate n cereal bar and sausages

Hi Susie,

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. Pets are like little people and so much a part of the family.

I'm back and completely starting again from scratch. I've been really bad for one reason or another, but simply MUST pull myself together.

I've just started training for the Race for Life to spur me on. I note it's one of your links - are you doing it too?

Wonder xx

oh no sorry yo hear about your dad hope he gets better soon ((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))) x

how are you susie hows your dad mhope all is well x

Hey MBS thanks for that. Dads still not well. I think we have to accept he may not ever be "well" again. He keeps getting chest infections and each one leaves him weaker. They are talking palliative care and we will be seeing the doctor tomorrow at 2

so sorry susie
bear-hug.jpg

HUG-FL15.gif

I cant imagine how you are feeling your not havign a good time lately you are a special person and just hope things are not too hard on you ,I am here if you need a chat and you can have my e-mail if you like x

Back