Susysu's Weekly Weigh In

susysu

Well I lost 5 1/4lbs on my first week but i'm not celebrating as I pratted around last week only managing 2 days TS. Then I lost the plot for a few days and then pulled it back over the weekend :(

Really cross with myself as with what I weigh it should have been a very good week. Oh well, will try harder this week

I have a plan, will attempt to TS 100% but if i cant rather than bingeing i will go to WS so at least what i do eat will be controlled (hopefully)

Here's to an amazing 2nd week lol! :)

Hey susy, haven't seen any posts from you in a few days, are you doing ok?

Hey susy, haven't seen any posts from you in a few days, are you doing ok?

Hey, thanks for thinking of me

I've gone to the other side lol!

I love the idea of a vlcd but it really messes with my head. I so want to succeed but keep failing after a few days and beat myself up so badly. Took myself off to the doctors last wednesday and she gave my xenical which i was given a few years ago but never gave a chance. She told me to stick to the 5g of fat per 100g rule and i have to say i have found it really easy to stick to. have lost 5lbs since seeing her. My problem was that i was always after quick results but as she pointed out i've been dieting for all my adult life and am still not happy so the quick fix obviously doesnt work for me

She said i could use my packs to replace 1 or 2 meals if i wanted now and again. I am also going to have a go at intermittent fasting using my packs, i can easily manage a day here or there, it's just keeping it going i cant do

if i am successful for the next few months i would certainly consider exante again if i need a boost futher down the line

what an amazing couple of weeks you have had, makes me want to try again but i know in my heart i wouldnt be able to do it

good luck, i shall be lurking on the forum still

xxx

You need to do what is right for you...good luck and keep posting x

yep as shrimp said, what ever suits you!!

My uncle lost about 5 stone with xencial!!! he loved it.. although didnt enjoy it when he was bad and ate too much fat... did the dr warn you about that?? lol

best of luck with it!! and i hope you do brilliantly =)

thank you im hoping it doesnt slow down and carries on being this quick!! ill be at goal in no time.. and as a treat when i hit goal im gonna book in an try my wedding dress on again as a reward!! lol

Back