Suze's Diary - Daily Weigher

I have my concert tonight, just having a spag bol before I go and going to drink vodka and diet coke, and have decided to take it easy :) also cause I am horrific with a hangover and food!

I glad I am not working over christmas as my office is horrific for chocs, mince pies and the likes. Everyone is constantly munching, so glad I am away from that so I can;t be tempted!!

My work do is on the 16th :) so just over 4 weeks, ack you never know I might loose another stone for that, but then again my bday is the 2nd so I am having a wee break for that :) so maybe not!! :)

Lost 0.5 today, down to 15.7 :) woo I feel like I am hardly going to be in the 15 stone range for long, but who knows fingers crossed things go to plan. I bought my dress for my xmas night out, I know I might be a stone lighter but cause of the style it should be fine :)

Know what you mean about the office constantly eating. Every time someone comes back from hols, or it's a birthday, or a charity cake bake sale, more and more goodies appear. Luckily my friend who sits opposite is doing LL so we make sure that all goodies are further down the desks than we are. I've not been tempted to be honest. I think being on this for a while reduces the sweet cravings and it's only when you start eating that sort of stuff again that it impacts blood sugar levels and starts the cravings back up again. If anything the thing I miss the most is freshly baked bread. When I can smell that I do crave it but I've managed to resist as I don't want to a. go off track or b. have to go through the hassle of getting back into ketosis for the sake of a quick fix. Wine featured heavily in my life previously and I've had to cut that out obviously but that has all sorts of health benefits, not to mention the money saved :). I've been nagging the OH to cut back on his alcohol consumption too and he's now drinking less than he was too.

However, if anything I've now become a 'feeder'. I buy things for work to add to their pile and watch them all (mostly guys) hit the sweetie pile :). I've got a tin of sweeties sitting in the cupboard ready to take to work when I'm back.

I'm sure you'll be a stone lighter by your Xmas do. 14 and a half stone seems a good target to aim for.

Oh I would be delighted to be that weight for then!!! :) This sounds really sad but I know my work mates will be surprised by how much I have lost :) They have seen me do it before, but last time they saw me I was much bigger. I have seen some of my work buddies but they aren't in my section so not going on my night out - we all have diff ones. Back when I was on WW whenever I took a sweet etc they made such a big deal of it and cause of that 2 years ago (I was preggars last xmas!) I used to get the old... ohhhhh if I took even one. Not spiteful or anything, just teasing me was prob only 13st then :) I used to hate it that much I never took any! Then last year cause I was pregnant I took advantage of it haha and that's why I have more to loose! Next pregnancy I will hopefuly learn from my mistakes :) I crave a pizza and its a certain one from morrisons, there own fresh one. Really strange and when hubby makes toast too, smells amazing! grrr I guess its cause a lot of the shakes and bars are sweet we aren't really missing out on the choc side. I defo crave savoury more too. Weird :)

Whoops i blew it a last night, had,shake, bar spag bol, 9 vodkas n diet coke. Then when i got home after concert me n hubby made a couple of spicy chicken breast (plain chicken no coating etc) and i had it with spicy sauce n light mayo and i also had........ 2 slices of white bread!!@@! Argh lol so this morn tested n im in ketosis...???? How quick does it go from ur system? Ate at 12am lol is it cause im dehydrated? Oh & 1.5lbs on too.... But again poss fluid retention, guess i have to weight for scales 2 moz. Back on the straight n narrow now dont feel hungover n ready for a hot choc shake.

I shouldn't worry too much to be honest. Your body will probably take 24 hours to stabilise itself and you'll know more in the morning. The only extra carbs you ate in a big way was via the bread with about 20g per slice so whilst not the best thing to have had it could have been a lot worse :)

Main question is - did you have a good time? Ultimately that matters more :)

Just checked bread was 36g of carbs. Perhaps its cos it was more than 7hrs since my last meal or something? So could still affect me today. Shall see 2moz.

Have ww 2night have still lost 2.5lbs since last wed so at least its not a big loss n wont draw any attention. Will have lost a few more by sunday my official weigh in (hopefully)

Will just keep drinking water

Oh and thats the last planned social event for a while! Should have 22, 100% days in a row now :) as long as i am good! But least there are no more temptations, apart from the usual ones that is! lol

Yes artic monkeys were great had a great night thanks

Last edited:
Have lost 2.5lbs, but that means have only lost 1lb this week so far, got 2 more day's weigh in to go before,my official weigh in day. Argh have been 100% for nearly 3 days after boozy sandwich lol this is a bit demotivating! I mean realistically my cals are still low and walked 5 miles yesterday.

Have lost 1lb this morn so 2lbs this week, one more 2moz at my weekly wi would be great! Would be happy with that. Will it ever get to 5lbs off in a week again? I am heading into week 4, oh how time goes when your having fun ;)

I haven't had a 5lb loss for some time (well not since the week I restarted after my break but that was like another 'week 1'). It is coming off though and all those single pounds add up - I hit 3 stone this morning :)

My starting clothes are all too big now but I've got a whole wardrobe of clothes in all the sizes I need going downwards from when they all got too tight to wear before :).

Yey :) Lost 4lbs this week, wasn't expected that since tues, so have now lost 21lbs exactly in 3 weeks, no bad :) So I weigh 15st 4lbs :) yey

Sts today ack well not going to moan still 21lbs down after 22 days. Looked at all my packs today, have enough for 32 more days so over 4 weeks and what with my 2 planned breaks totalling 6 days i should have enough till xmas eve!! Altho that does mean a good few shake only days :( i am going to have a shake day today :)

+1lb 2day... And i was so good till this lunchtime.... Whoops!!! I cheated... Not too worried about it if i gain i gain. I had a chicken salad with cheese, coleslaw n curried mayo. Me and hubby went for lunch as he was off today. I said i wanted to to for lunch as we had a bit of a rubhish.morn. took our son to newbies at odeon and he moaned all thru,the film n had to leave and wasted £15. Not an excuse but i was fed up j couldnt face going home n having a shake. So we went out and it was nice. Ive had nothing since n having loads of water damage is done and again 100% from now for a while. This is prob not the diet for me to he honest but will see it through till xmas then thats me. I just cantl help being addicted to the loses lol

It weird when i read exante they frequently cheat but no one seems to cheat here. So wasnt actually going to admit it... But im not going to hide it as i decided to do it and i dont regret it either.

Went to the gym today second time in a week, have mucked about with my cals and bmr an calculated i should have lost 1lbs since sun :-( fingers crossed it shows 2moz?? Hope to be under 15st again! Was 15.1 this morn after my cheat sun nite (have taken those extra cals into account) have burned 700cals at gym n ate 520 n my resting metabolic rate is just over 1600. The maths works out.... But i doubt my body will work that way!! :)

Last edited:
My body is definitely not playing ball where calculating pounds I should be losing are concerned. I should be looking at about 3 per week but it's not happening at the moment!

Think I need to resort to liposuction. Suck all the remaining fat out and then try to lose a bit more ;)

would be nice if it was just simple maths wouldnt it ?

I should be losing 1lb every 3 days but someone forgot to tell my body that

Right back on it for a while till 15th pm as xmas lunch out with work 16th n not Risking getting v drunk again, so carbing up evening meal before it.
Going to write my daily weight to show how long it takes to loose my 6.5lbs gain, will be doing 3 packs a day with 1 ultra slim bar (70 extra cals but worth it and far cheaper), 1 shake, n one meal spag bol/cottage pie, plus 2 coffees with alpro soya light n 3.5lt of water n no veg (Fingers crossed lol)

Restart
Tues: 15st 4.5lbs

Good luck Suze. I'm sure you'll get back to where you were in a few days and if you're anything like me you'll lose extra quite quickly. I feel that a break kick starts my metabolism when things get slooow. That's one reason why I'm looking forward to the break as I do feel like I've reached a bit of a plateau.

Back