Suze's Diary - Daily Weigher

I sometimes get hunger pangs and I'm past week 1. I think in part it might be my water intake having dropped a bit. Could also be that I need to move my first meal forwards now I'm up earlier.

I thought I was hungry earlier as I was a bit bored at work and ended up having my lunchtime bar a little early, but then something cropped up and before I knew it, it was time to go home and I'd forgotten all about the hunger. Sometimes I think it's something that strikes when we're not distracted enough. That's generally it for me anyway :)

I think it was the smell of food lol and i hadnt had my mealpack was just in from work n making my sons tea so not too bored bordem is when hes up in bed :)

Hiya Suze .. Just been reading through your diary. Very well done on your losses!!! Im starting sns tomorrow (hopefully, if the postman arrives early enough) and your diary has been very inspirational! Good luck with losing the rest! Xx

Lowest pre christmas weight achieved 10/12/11 14st 10.4lbs

Wed: 15st 7.8lbs (restart weight argh lol)
Thurs: 15st 3.8lbs
Fri: 15st 1.6lbs
Sat: 15st 0.8lbs
Sun: 14st 13.4lbs
Mon: 14st 11.8lbs
Tues: 14st 11.2lbs

Not a mamoth loss but happy its going down! 0.8lbs to loose to get to pre xmas weight. Even if i dont achieve it, im still way chuffed with just over a 10lbs loss after 6 days yey x

Good luck tomorrow at WI Suze!

Lowest pre christmas weight achieved 10/12/11 14st 10.4lbs

Wed: 15st 7.8lbs (restart weight argh lol)
Thurs: 15st 3.8lbs
Fri: 15st 1.6lbs
Sat: 15st 0.8lbs
Sun: 14st 13.4lbs
Mon: 14st 11.8lbs
Tues: 14st 11.2lbs
Wed: 14st 10.2lbs

Yey just made it! Have lost 11.6lbs wooo

Wow, well done Suze! Fantastic loss! I just missed mine, but not by much and I'm ok with that as I still lost 10.8 which for me is amazing.

Thats an amazing loss .. well done :)

Well done suze thats fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone! Had a hard day today, was at my nieces for her 7th bday (hubbies side) and didnt have time to eat after work n got there gave inlaws a lift so didnt want to drink shake. So got there n everyone was having beer or soft drinks n i had to ask for water lol they all know i drink diet irn bru n suspect sis in law bought it for me.didnt have any food she made (kinda buffet style) which was offered hundreds, felt guilty as i lied said i had dinner before i came n im on a diet. Even then i think they thought it was weird that i had dinner before i went. Just felt a bit ungrateful as she had obviously spent time making the food etc. Had my mealpack when i got home. Glad i made it thru night but still feel bad. Think i have to admit it to them.

Yeah, that's a hard one. If I didn't want someone to know I was on a VLCD I would probably just say that I was on a meal replacement diet where all your meals are set things and you're not allowed anything different to the plan as it's all balanced nutritionally. That way you don't need to go into calories etc. if you don't want to. People go on seemingly weird diets all the time so it shouldn't be too hard to blag it :)

Not fair - you're still going down ;)

Thurs: 14st 9.8lbs
Fri: 14st 9lbs

Wooo delighted its still going down past my pre xmas weight. Actually feel like i look smaller today lol x

Back